|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
2. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His head
(c) His wrist
(d) His shoulder
4. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
5. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
(a) Persuade Amin
(b) Spy on Amin
(c) Leave Amin's compound
(d) Kill Amin
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
2. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
3. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
4. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
5. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)