|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
2. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(b) Never there
3. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
4. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
5. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
2. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
3. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
4. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
5. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)