|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
3. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) The secret prisons
(b) Photos of executions
(c) A video
(d) Logs of killings
4. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
5. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His shoulder
(c) His wrist
(d) His head
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
2. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
3. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
4. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
5. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)