|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
(a) Persuade Amin
(b) Spy on Amin
(c) Leave Amin's compound
(d) Kill Amin
2. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
3. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(c) The women in the camp
(d) Amin and his army
4. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
5. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
2. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
3. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
4. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
5. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)