|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(a) Never there
2. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His wrist
(b) His head
(c) His shoulder
(d) His knee
4. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
(a) A tank
5. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
2. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
3. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
4. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
5. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)