|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
(a) Amin's home
2. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
3. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(a) Idi Amin
(b) Peter Weir
(c) Colonel Mugabe
4. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
(a) Kill Amin
(b) Persuade Amin
(c) Spy on Amin
(d) Leave Amin's compound
5. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
(a) A tank
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
2. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
3. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
4. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
5. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)