|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
(d) Amin's home
2. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
3. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(b) Amin and his army
(d) The women in the camp
4. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
5. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
2. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
3. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
4. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
5. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)