|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
3. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) A video
(b) Photos of executions
(c) Logs of killings
(d) The secret prisons
4. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
5. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(a) Never there
Short Answer Questions
1. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
2. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
3. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
4. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
5. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)