|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(b) Never there
2. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
3. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
(b) A tank
4. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) Logs of killings
(b) A video
(c) Photos of executions
(d) The secret prisons
5. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(a) Colonel Mugabe
(c) Idi Amin
(d) Peter Weir
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
3. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
4. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
5. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)