|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His head
(c) His shoulder
(d) His wrist
3. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
4. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
5. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
2. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
3. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
4. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
5. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)