|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
3. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(d) Never there
4. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
5. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
2. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
3. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
4. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
5. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)