|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
2. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His head
(b) His wrist
(c) His knee
(d) His shoulder
4. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
5. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
2. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
3. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
4. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
5. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)