|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
(a) Kill Amin
(b) Spy on Amin
(c) Leave Amin's compound
(d) Persuade Amin
2. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) Photos of executions
(b) The secret prisons
(c) A video
(d) Logs of killings
3. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
(a) A tank
4. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
5. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(b) Amin and his army
(d) The women in the camp
Short Answer Questions
1. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
2. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
3. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
4. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
5. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)