|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
2. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(b) The women in the camp
(c) Amin and his army
3. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
4. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Marina
(b) Only Stone
(c) Only Garrigan
(d) Only Amin and Garrigan
5. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(a) Peter Weir
(b) Idi Amin
(d) Colonel Mugabe
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
2. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
3. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
4. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
5. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)