Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
2. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(d) Another car
3. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
4. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
5. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
6. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His mom
(b) His donkey
(c) His dad
(d) His sister
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4
7. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) An audio tape
(b) A book
(c) Stories from fellow passengers
(d) A map
This section contains 4,013 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)