|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kathleen's husband a leader of?
(a) The union.
(b) The Writer's Guild.
(c) The Republican party.
(d) The Elk Lodge.
2. Why does Stahr take a trip after his meeting with the political extremist?
(a) To try to stop pay cuts.
(b) To oversee the filming of some movies.
(c) To organize a union.
(d) To present some awards.
3. How did Cecelia's boyfriend die?
(a) Car accident.
4. How does Stahr feel after his strange episode?
5. What is the name of the girl who looks like Stahr's late wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sickness does Stahr have?
2. Why does the man attempt to commit suicide at the studio?
3. Who is waiting for Stahr when he returns from looking at the afternoon dailies?
4. What does the woman who looks like Stahr's late wife misplace in Stahr's car?
5. Who does the girl behind the screen door look like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the girl from the flood offer to do for Stahr?
2. What happens when a phone begins to ring at Stahr's unfinished house?
3. What is in the letter that Kathleen left in Stahr's car?
4. What does Stahr do to make up for the inept work of Wylie White?
5. What does Brimmer do when Stahr threatens him?
6. What happens when Stahr sees the other girl he met at the flood?
7. What does Brady do while Stahr is ill?
8. What does Cecelia find when she brings Martha Dodd to talk to her father?
9. What happens when Brimmer and Stahr are together at Cecelia's house?
10. What does Stahr do to help the man who tried to commit suicide?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)