|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Kathleen and her husband meet?
(a) The streets of England.
(b) A bar.
(c) New York City auditions.
(d) A dance club.
2. What kind of sickness does Stahr have?
(a) Fainting spells.
(b) A heart condition.
3. Where does a phone begin ringing when Stahr takes someone to see the house he is building?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) His car.
(d) A shed.
4. What is Kathleen's husband a leader of?
(a) The union.
(b) The Writer's Guild.
(c) The Elk Lodge.
(d) The Republican party.
5. Where does Stahr first make love to the woman who looks like his late wife?
(a) A movie set.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The house he is building.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stahr leave with the person he visits after his lunch with the prince?
2. Who finds what the woman from the flood misplaced in Stahr's car?
3. Where is Stahr when he learns the name of the girl who looks like his late wife?
4. What does Cecelia do for her father after her meeting with Martha?
5. Why does Stahr not quit when he returns from his trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in the letter that Kathleen left in Stahr's car?
2. What happens just before Stahr leaves his office for the day and how does Stahr respond to this?
3. Why does Brimmer criticize Stahr during their meeting?
4. What happens when Brimmer and Stahr are together at Cecelia's house?
5. What does Stahr find in his office after he looks at the afternoon dailies?
6. Where does Stahr go after his relationship with Cecelia, and why?
7. Who is Red Ridingwood, and what happens when Stahr goes to visit him after lunch?
8. What does Martha offer to do for Cecelia after their strange incident in Cecelia's father's office?
9. What does Cecelia find when she brings Martha Dodd to talk to her father?
10. What does Brimmer do when Stahr threatens him?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)