|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sickness does Stahr have?
(c) A heart condition.
(d) Fainting spells.
2. Why is Stahr unhappy with the person he visits after his lunch with the prince?
(a) He is too demanding.
(b) He is too slow.
(c) He is not handling an actress well.
(d) He is wasting too much money.
3. What does the man who intended to commit suicide offer to do for Stahr?
(a) Shoot his next movie.
(b) Promote his next movie.
(c) Help him in any way he can.
(d) Get him the actress he wants.
4. Who does Stahr calm down after speaking with the man who tries to commit suicide?
(a) An on-screen couple.
(b) Cecelia's father.
(c) Three cameramen.
(d) Two writers.
5. How long is the relationship between Stahr and Cecelia?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
6. Where does the person who calls Stahr agree to meet him later that night?
(a) A drugstore.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) His office.
7. What does Stahr ask of the man who Cecelia gets to meet with him?
(a) Write a screenplay for him.
(b) Provide props for a new movie.
(c) Tell him which actors he is involved with.
(d) Stop harassing his writers.
8. What is Jane Meloney's occupation?
9. How many writers does Stahr meet with after getting off the phone?
10. What does Cecelia do for her father after her meeting with Martha?
(a) Ties a bowtie.
(b) Opens a window.
(c) Delivers a message.
(d) Moves a desk.
11. What does Stahr use as blackmail against Brady?
(a) Rumors about his infidelity.
(b) Copies of his tax fraud.
(c) His medical records.
(d) Information about the death of an ex-girlfriend.
12. Who used to abuse the woman who resembles Stahr's late wife?
(a) Her father.
(b) A duke.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) A minor king.
13. Who is waiting for Stahr when he returns from looking at the afternoon dailies?
14. Where does Stahr meet the person after work?
(a) High school.
(c) A business retreat.
(d) The flood.
15. What is the name of the girl who looks like Stahr's late wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who Stahr meets offer to do for him?
2. Where does Stahr have dinner after his episode?
3. What does the political extremist do in response to the threat and accusation from Stahr?
4. Where do Kathleen and her husband meet?
5. How many writers does Stahr order to fix the mistakes of the writer he is unhappy with?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)