|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stahr go after his meeting with the political extremist?
(a) Back East.
(b) San Francisco.
2. What does Cecelia die of?
3. What does the woman who looks like Stahr's late wife misplace in Stahr's car?
(a) A sock.
(b) A letter.
(c) A compact powder case.
(d) A glove.
4. Where does Stahr go after visiting the person he saw after lunch?
(a) The cutting room.
(b) The financier's office.
(c) The editor's office.
(d) The projection room.
5. Why does a black man tell Stahr he does not let his kids watch movies?
(a) They lack any meaning.
(b) They are too expensive.
(c) They teach bad morals.
(d) They take up too much time.
6. What does Stahr do with the man he visits after his lunch with the prince?
(a) Sues him.
(b) Publicly fires him.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Replaces him.
7. Who offers to introduce Cecelia to the woman Stahr liked from the flood?
(b) Miss Doolan.
8. Where does Stahr have dinner after his episode?
(a) The commissary.
(b) His office.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A bar.
9. Why does the girl from the flood say she doesn't want to see Stahr?
(a) She has a boyfriend.
(b) She is not interested.
(c) She is too young for him.
(d) She is married.
10. How does Stahr feel after his strange episode?
11. Where is Stahr when he learns the name of the girl who looks like his late wife?
(a) A party.
(b) His office.
(c) His car.
(d) The production room.
12. How does the man Cecelia gets to meet with Stahr think writers are being treated unfairly?
(a) They are not paid enough.
(b) They are too censored.
(c) They are not credited enough.
(d) They are not given enough artistic freedom.
13. What does Stahr do for the man that tries to commit suicide at the studio?
(a) Gets him and his wife a couple's therapist.
(b) Gets him another job on a bigger movie.
(c) Sends him to an eye doctor.
(d) Cries with him, and sent flowers to the mother.
14. Where does Stahr first make love to the woman who looks like his late wife?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) A movie set.
(c) The beach.
(d) The house he is building.
15. Why will the woman who resembles Stahr's late wife be unable to see him again?
(a) She is afraid of him.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is leaving the country.
(d) She is engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Cecelia to the studio to see Stahr?
2. What does Stahr think when he meets with the person who called him?
3. Who finds what the woman from the flood misplaced in Stahr's car?
4. Why does Stahr not quit when he returns from his trip?
5. What does Stahr do during his political meeting that Cecelia has never seen him do before?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)