|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who attempts suicide at the studio?
2. Where does Stahr go after his meeting with the political extremist?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Back East.
3. Where do Kathleen and her husband meet?
(a) A bar.
(b) The streets of England.
(c) New York City auditions.
(d) A dance club.
4. What does Cecelia plan to do in her private meeting with Stahr?
(a) Tell him she loves him.
(b) Seduce him.
(c) Ask him to be kind to her father.
(d) Reprimand him for cheating on her.
5. What is Jane Meloney's occupation?
6. Why does the girl from the flood say she doesn't want to see Stahr?
(a) She is married.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) She is too young for him.
(d) She is not interested.
7. What is missing from the house Stahr is building when he takes someone to see it?
(a) The yard.
(b) The plumbing.
(c) The roof.
(d) The carpet.
8. What does the woman from the flood call Stahr when he drops her off at her apartment?
(d) Mr. Stahr.
9. What does Stahr think about when he goes to bed after making love to the woman from the flood?
(a) His late wife.
(b) A new movie script.
10. Why will the woman who resembles Stahr's late wife be unable to see him again?
(a) She is leaving the country.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She is engaged.
11. Who helps Stahr after his fight with the political extremist?
(b) Miss Doolan.
12. What does the man who intended to commit suicide offer to do for Stahr?
(a) Get him the actress he wants.
(b) Help him in any way he can.
(c) Promote his next movie.
(d) Shoot his next movie.
13. Where does a phone begin ringing when Stahr takes someone to see the house he is building?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) His car.
(d) A shed.
14. How does Stahr die?
(a) An infection.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A plane crash.
15. How did Cecelia's boyfriend die?
(a) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man Cecelia gets to meet with Stahr think writers are being treated unfairly?
2. Where is Stahr when the woman from the flood tells him her story?
3. What does the person who Stahr meets offer to do for him?
4. What is the name of the girl who looks like Stahr's late wife?
5. What does Stahr think when he meets with the person who called him?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)