|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is called to repair what was broken as Cecelia and her father are about to head home?
2. What occupation does Mr. Brady hold?
(b) Security guard.
3. Where is the girl at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a plane.
(b) On a train.
(c) On a private jet.
(d) On a bus.
4. Who decides not to complete his trip after the unexpected stop?
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Chandler Chapman.
(d) Mr. Schwartz.
5. What does Stahr do while his secretary tells him his daily schedule?
(a) Drinks some whiskey.
(b) Stares out his ocean front window.
(d) Clips his nails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checks on the girl at the beginning of the book?
2. Which president lived in the city that the unexpected stop at the beginning of the book takes place in?
3. What is the name of Stahr's secretary?
4. What does Cecelia realize shortly after moving back to Los Angeles?
5. What is the girl at the beginning of the book thinking about when the book begins?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)