|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gets the attention of two men while the girl talks with the person who checks on her at the beginning of the book?
(a) The name of the girl's school.
(b) The political discussion.
(c) The girl's name.
(d) The mention of an actress.
2. Why is the man upset about the unexpected stop that has to be made?
(a) He was born and raised there.
(b) His ex-wife lives there.
(c) He is in a hurry.
(d) He does not have a change of clothes.
3. What did the girl at the beginning of the book get used to early in her life?
(a) Having maids.
(b) Never seeing her father.
(c) Living without her mother.
(d) Flying all over the country.
4. Why are the other people so eager to help Stahr when he saw the people stuck in the worst damaged part of the area?
(a) They know those people were responsible for the mess.
(b) They want to save the children.
(c) The girls are beautiful.
(d) Stahr is their boss.
5. Who is the most upset about the unexpected stop that has to be made at the beginning of the book?
(a) Mr. Schwartz.
(b) Robert Ringdon.
(c) Wylie White.
(d) Mr. Schwinn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the girl at the beginning of the book?
2. Where does Cecelia find her father at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What does one of the men suggest they all do during the unexpected stop at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does the girl have to stop unexpectedly at the beginning of the book?
5. Who decides not to complete his trip after the unexpected stop?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)