|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the girl unable to see what she wanted to during the unexpected stop at the beginning of the book?
(a) She does not have enough money.
(b) They have to get back to the plane.
(c) It is too early.
(d) She does not have her ID.
2. Who is in the worst damaged part of the area when Stahr got there?
(a) Two girls.
(b) A group of small children.
(c) Four security guards.
(d) Three homeless men.
3. Where does the girl have to stop unexpectedly at the beginning of the book?
(a) Salt Lake.
(d) New Orleans.
4. Who does one of the people who was stuck in the worst damaged part of the area remind Stahr of?
(a) His dead daughter.
(b) A deceased starlet.
(c) His sickly sister.
(d) His dying mother.
5. What is the girl's father's profession at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as Cecelia and her father are about to head home?
2. Why is a passenger not allowed to complete the trip after the unexpected stop?
3. What is the mysterious man called at the beginning of the book?
4. Who calls the man to repair what is broken when Cecelia and her father are about to head home?
5. What time of day does the girl get to the place she wanted to see during the unexpected stop?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)