|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the man who didn't complete the trip at the beginning of the book write a note to?
(a) The mysterious passenger.
(c) The stewardess.
(d) Wylie White.
2. What happens to the man who did not complete his trip at the beginning of the book?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He dies in his sleep that night.
(c) He is killed in a car accident.
(d) He is mugged and murdered.
3. Who helps Stahr when he sees the people stuck in the worst damaged part of the area?
(a) Several men.
(b) Cecelia and her father.
(c) A crew of firemen.
(d) Ronnie and Rachel.
4. Who does one of the people who was stuck in the worst damaged part of the area remind Stahr of?
(a) His sickly sister.
(b) His dying mother.
(c) A deceased starlet.
(d) His dead daughter.
5. Why is a passenger not allowed to complete the trip after the unexpected stop?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is carrying a gun.
(c) He has a criminal record.
(d) He does not have his ID.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the girl at the beginning of the book get used to early in her life?
2. Who decides not to complete his trip after the unexpected stop?
3. Who calls the man to repair what is broken when Cecelia and her father are about to head home?
4. How does the girl know the mysterious passenger?
5. What is the occupation of the person who is called to repair what was broken as Cecelia and her father are about to head home?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)