1. What is the name of the little girl at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the girl's father's profession at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does the beginning of this book take place?
(a) New York.
4. Where is the girl at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a plane.
(b) On a bus.
(c) On a private jet.
(d) On a train.
5. What is the girl at the beginning of the book thinking about when the book begins?
(a) Her father's job.
(b) Her friends at school.
(c) The destinations of the other bus riders.
(d) The other people on the plane with her.
6. What did the girl at the beginning of the book get used to early in her life?
(a) Flying all over the country.
(b) Living without her mother.
(c) Having maids.
(d) Never seeing her father.
This section contains 4,326 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)