|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
(a) To confirm Passover plans.
(b) To spread his teachings to the people of Jerusalem.
(c) To try to enlist the help of the Israelites there.
(d) To help prepare David's throne for Jesus's ascension.
2. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
3. What does Jesus request of Judas before entering Pilate's palace?
(a) He asks Judas not to help him.
(b) He asks Judas to be ready in case things go wrong.
(c) He asks Judas to pretend he doesn't know him.
(d) He asks Judas to present his case to Pilate.
4. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
5. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
(a) To prevent his crucifixion.
(b) To resurrect him after his crucifixion.
(c) To give Mary Magdalene a better life, free from sin.
(d) To protect his disciples in his absence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
2. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
3. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
4. When talking to Pilate, Jesus compares Rome to ____________.
5. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jesus and his disciples go to Magdala in Chapter 22?
2. What does Judas see in Jesus's hand that makes him want to follow Jesus?
3. What do Jesus's disciples do after Jesus is captured by the mob at Gethsemane?
4. Why does Barabbas confront Jesus at Simon's Inn?
5. What does Jesus ask of Judas before he sees Pilate?
6. What happens when Jesus meets John the Baptist?
7. Why are Jesus and his disciples hiding in Simon's inn?
8. How is Jerusalem described in Chapter 16?
9. What happens in the Garden of Gethsemane after the Passover meal?
10. What is the position of Lazarus at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)