|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus cry out, as he faints, at the end of Chapter 29?
2. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
3. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
4. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
(a) God and Satan clashing over him.
(b) Seeing his mother's face surrounded by light.
(c) His birth.
(d) Being suckled by a lioness.
5. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
(a) To resurrect him after his crucifixion.
(b) To prevent his crucifixion.
(c) To protect his disciples in his absence.
(d) To give Mary Magdalene a better life, free from sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
2. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
3. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
4. What does the angel demand of Matthew?
5. Why does Jesus get frustrated with his disciples in Chapter 21?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)