|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Jesus's group of disciples after their trek from Cana to Capernaum?
(a) Nathaniel and Peter.
(b) Peter and Jacob.
(c) Thomas and Nathaniel.
(d) Jacob and Thomas.
2. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
(a) It is to celebrate the coming of the Messiah.
(b) The bread and wine are Jesus's body and blood.
(c) It is to commemorate the last gathering of Jesus and his disciples.
(d) It is now known as Good Friday instead.
3. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
(a) To help prepare David's throne for Jesus's ascension.
(b) To spread his teachings to the people of Jerusalem.
(c) To try to enlist the help of the Israelites there.
(d) To confirm Passover plans.
4. What do Philip and Nathaniel borrow for Jesus as Spring approaches?
(a) A chariot.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A new cloak.
(d) A boat.
5. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A wild horse.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What archangel comes to Jesus while he is in the desert?
2. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
3. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
4. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
5. While Jesus is in Cana, what is Mary Magdalene doing?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)