|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
(a) The saviors of mankind.
(b) Nuisances, who try to push their views on others.
(c) He feels ambivalent toward them.
(d) Nine uninvited mouths to feed.
2. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
(a) To Bethany.
(b) To Jerusalem.
(c) To Nazareth.
(d) To Golgotha.
3. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
(a) Being suckled by a lioness.
(b) God and Satan clashing over him.
(c) Seeing his mother's face surrounded by light.
(d) His birth.
4. What happens to Lazarus on the road to Barabbas?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is robbed.
(d) He is arrested.
5. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
2. When Simeon asks Jesus who he really is, what is Jesus's response?
3. How is Nathaniel welcomed into the group of Jesus's disciples?
4. In Chapter 21, what happens to Jesus's mother as a result of her wailing?
5. What does Jesus want to do with the existing Laws?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)