|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
2. What is Jesus's response to Jacob's vow at the paschal meal?
(a) He is proud of Jacob.
(b) He is ambivalent.
(c) He is touched by the sentiment.
(d) He is appalled.
3. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
(a) He is preaching about the wrong things.
(b) He refuses to fight back to save himself.
(c) He is not assertive enough.
(d) He has wasted help on an enemy.
4. When talking to Pilate, Jesus compares Rome to ____________.
(a) A vast ocean.
(b) A giant clay statue.
(c) A circus.
(d) A giant bird of prey.
5. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
2. What does Mary Magdalene do when Jesus and his disciples leave in Chapter 23?
3. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
4. What does the angel demand of Matthew?
5. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)