|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
2. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
(a) The Spirit of the Jordan rises.
(b) The fish dance.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The birds proclaim him to be the Son of God.
3. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
4. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
5. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
(a) A bird.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Jesus's group of disciples after their trek from Cana to Capernaum?
2. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
3. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
4. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
5. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)