|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pilate feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is harmless to the Roman government.
(b) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
(c) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
(d) He might be the true Messiah.
2. Who joins Jesus's group of disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) Philip and Matthew.
(b) Thomas and Nathaniel.
(c) Nathaniel and Philip.
(d) Matthew and Thomas.
3. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
4. During their first meeting, what does Pilate urge Jesus to do?
(a) Keep a lower profile.
(b) Make some friends in the Roman government.
(c) Return to Galilee.
(d) Stop preaching.
5. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is accused of treason.
(d) He is accused of blasphemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
2. Peter dreams about Jesus _______.
3. What are Alpha and Omega?
4. What does the angel demand of Matthew?
5. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Simeon come to see Jesus in Capernaum?
2. What visions does Jesus see while he is in the desert?
3. What does the angel who visits Matthew in Capernaum demand of him?
4. What does Jesus do in Cana?
5. What is the position of Lazarus at the end of Chapter 25?
6. Why does Barabbas confront Jesus at Simon's Inn?
7. What happens when Jesus meets John the Baptist?
8. What does Matthew do while Jesus and the other disciples sleep?
9. What does Jesus ask of Judas before he sees Pilate?
10. What happens when Jesus and his disciples go to Magdala in Chapter 22?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)