|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(a) Water with lemon.
(c) Goat's milk.
2. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is accused of treason.
(d) He is accused of blasphemy.
3. Who joins Jesus's group of disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) Thomas and Nathaniel.
(b) Philip and Matthew.
(c) Matthew and Thomas.
(d) Nathaniel and Philip.
4. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
(b) Mary Magdalene.
5. What do Philip and Nathaniel borrow for Jesus as Spring approaches?
(a) A boat.
(b) A chariot.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A new cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the parable that Jesus tells Zebedee?
2. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
3. What are Alpha and Omega?
4. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
5. How is Nathaniel welcomed into the group of Jesus's disciples?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the angel who visits Matthew in Capernaum demand of him?
2. How is Jerusalem described in Chapter 16?
3. Why does Simeon come to see Jesus in Capernaum?
4. What do Jesus's disciples do after Jesus is captured by the mob at Gethsemane?
5. How do Annas, Caiaphas, and Pilate feel about Jesus after meeting him?
6. What happens in the Garden of Gethsemane after the Passover meal?
7. What happens when Jesus meets John the Baptist?
8. What does Jesus do in Cana?
9. What does Jesus ask of Judas before he sees Pilate?
10. What does a bird tell Jesus about Heaven and Hell?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)