|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
(a) He has wasted help on an enemy.
(b) He is not assertive enough.
(c) He refuses to fight back to save himself.
(d) He is preaching about the wrong things.
2. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
3. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(c) Goat's milk.
(d) Water with lemon.
4. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bird.
(c) A lion.
(d) A butterfly.
5. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
(a) He knows it is false, but he likes it better than the truth.
(b) He is angry at Matthew and blames him for writing an inaccurate account.
(c) He feels that it is closely in accordance with the truth.
(d) He finds it full of lies, but he accepts that it may be God's higher truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matthew write about on their first night in Cana?
2. During their first meeting, what does Pilate urge Jesus to do?
3. What promise does Jesus make to Judas, after his first meeting with Pilate?
4. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
5. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Simeon come to see Jesus in Capernaum?
2. What happens when Jesus rides into Jerusalem in the spring?
3. What does Jesus ask of Judas before he sees Pilate?
4. What do Jesus and Zebedee discuss when Jesus and his disciples return to Capernaum?
5. How does Jesus react when he reads what Matthew has written in scripture?
6. What does Jesus declare in Jerusalem that makes Simeon afraid?
7. Why are Jesus and his disciples hiding in Simon's inn?
8. What do Jesus's disciples do after Jesus is captured by the mob at Gethsemane?
9. What happens to Jesus and his disciples in the temple of Jerusalem?
10. What happens when Jesus and his disciples go to Magdala in Chapter 22?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)