|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
2. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
(a) The old vulture.
(b) The green serpent.
(c) The rabid dog.
(d) The scapegoat.
3. What does Jesus request of Judas before entering Pilate's palace?
(a) He asks Judas not to help him.
(b) He asks Judas to be ready in case things go wrong.
(c) He asks Judas to present his case to Pilate.
(d) He asks Judas to pretend he doesn't know him.
4. The archangel that comes to Jesus in the desert is really whom?
(d) A mirage.
5. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
(a) God and Satan clashing over him.
(b) His birth.
(c) Seeing his mother's face surrounded by light.
(d) Being suckled by a lioness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matthew write about on their first night in Cana?
2. When Simeon asks Jesus who he really is, what is Jesus's response?
3. What is Jesus's response to Jacob's vow at the paschal meal?
4. Who beheads John the Baptist?
5. When Jesus talks about the Kingdom of Heaven, what is Zebedee's response?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jesus change the significance of the paschal meal?
2. What does the angel who visits Matthew in Capernaum demand of him?
3. What does a bird tell Jesus about Heaven and Hell?
4. What does Jesus do in Cana?
5. Why does Simeon come to see Jesus in Capernaum?
6. What do Jesus's disciples do after Jesus is captured by the mob at Gethsemane?
7. What visions does Jesus see while he is in the desert?
8. What does Matthew do while Jesus and the other disciples sleep?
9. How do Annas, Caiaphas, and Pilate feel about Jesus after meeting him?
10. What is the position of Lazarus at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)