|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
2. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
(a) Working on the Sabbath is not a sin worthy of a stoning.
(b) They cannot stone her without first conducting a fair trial.
(c) If they want to stone her, they will have to stone him as well.
(d) Only one who is sinless may throw the first stone.
3. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With anger.
(b) With love.
(c) With disappointment.
(d) With pity.
4. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
(b) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
(c) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
(d) Hiding himself in the monastery.
5. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
2. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
3. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
4. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
5. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Simeon advise Jesus to do, in Chapter 10, and how does Jesus respond?
2. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Simeon say to Jesus about the possibility of Jesus being the Messiah?
4. What do Mary and Simeon talk about when he visits her in Chapter 5?
5. What is the significance of the snakes, according to Jeroboam, Simeon, and Jesus?
6. What do Philip and Judas talk about after Judas leaves Capernaum?
7. What happens between Jesus and Mary Magdalene at sunset, on Jesus's first night in Magdala?
8. What is the Curse?
9. Why does Judas decide not to kill Jesus at the monastery?
10. What unpleasant sensation does Jesus often experience?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)