|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are hungry.
(b) They are afraid of the Romans.
(c) They are cold.
(d) They are afraid of Zebedee.
2. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
3. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
(a) He knows how angry Jesus will be.
(b) He and Mary Magdalene were childhood friends.
(c) He wants to observe Moses's law.
(d) He is in love with Mary Magdalene.
4. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) Jesus and his disciples.
(c) Zebedee and his workers.
(d) The Zealots.
5. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "The Curse"?
2. Why does Jesus commit sins?
3. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
4. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
5. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jesus tells Simeon at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What does the Zealot do immediately before and during his crucifixion?
3. What unpleasant sensation does Jesus often experience?
4. What is the significance of the snakes, according to Jeroboam, Simeon, and Jesus?
5. What transpires between Jesus and Ananias?
6. How does Jesus meet Zebedee?
7. Why is Abbot Joachim dying?
8. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
9. What does Jesus say to comfort the poor in Capernaum, who look to him for guidance?
10. What is the Curse?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)