|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He rises to Heaven.
(b) He is pursued as "The One."
(c) He is sent to Hell.
(d) He is crucified.
2. Jesus angers Judas when he talks about what?
(a) Being the Messiah.
(b) Allowing himself to be crucified.
(c) Pitying all of Creation.
(d) Living in peace with the Romans.
3. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(b) The consequences of the storm.
(c) Greed and the Messiah.
(d) The price of fish.
4. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With pity.
(b) With anger.
(c) With disappointment.
(d) With love.
5. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the monks want Jesus to do?
2. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
3. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
4. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
5. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jesus do in Cana?
2. How does the novel end?
3. What does Jesus tells Simeon at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Why does the mob chase Mary Magdalene to Capernaum?
5. Why are Jesus and his disciples hiding in Simon's inn?
6. What happens to Jesus and his disciples in the temple of Jerusalem?
7. What is the subject of Joachim's last speech to the monks?
8. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
9. What happens when Jesus meets John the Baptist?
10. How does Jesus change the significance of the paschal meal?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)