|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(a) Goat's milk.
(b) Water with lemon.
2. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
(a) It is to celebrate the coming of the Messiah.
(b) The bread and wine are Jesus's body and blood.
(c) It is to commemorate the last gathering of Jesus and his disciples.
(d) It is now known as Good Friday instead.
3. Peter dreams about Jesus _______.
(a) Walking on water.
(b) Turning water into wine.
(c) Healing a leper.
(d) Multiplying bread and fish.
4. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
(a) He feels ambivalent toward them.
(b) Nuisances, who try to push their views on others.
(c) The saviors of mankind.
(d) Nine uninvited mouths to feed.
5. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
6. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
7. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
(a) Leading the Israeli rebels.
(b) Preaching the kingdom of God to his congregation.
(c) Healing his paralyzed daughter.
(d) Convincing the governor to help him.
8. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
9. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
10. What does Jesus flee from, in Jerusalem's temple?
(a) An angry mob.
(b) A fiery, menacing angel.
(c) The invisible claws.
(d) The Curse.
11. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
(a) Venture to Nazareth to see his mother.
(b) Lead the Israelites' revolt against the Romans.
(c) Leave the desert, and return to Jerusalem.
(d) Save Magdalene and live a respectable and productive life.
12. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
(a) To Bethany.
(b) To Jerusalem.
(c) To Golgotha.
(d) To Nazareth.
13. How is Nathaniel welcomed into the group of Jesus's disciples?
(a) With bread and wine.
(b) By kissing Jesus's feet and swearing allegiance to him.
(c) Without any ritual whatsoever.
(d) By being baptised.
14. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
15. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the angel demand of Matthew?
2. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
3. What does Jesus cry out, as he faints, at the end of Chapter 29?
4. What does Mary Magdalene do when Jesus and his disciples leave in Chapter 23?
5. During their first meeting, what does Pilate urge Jesus to do?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)