|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
(a) He finds it full of lies, but he accepts that it may be God's higher truth.
(b) He is angry at Matthew and blames him for writing an inaccurate account.
(c) He knows it is false, but he likes it better than the truth.
(d) He feels that it is closely in accordance with the truth.
2. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
3. Peter dreams about Jesus _______.
(a) Multiplying bread and fish.
(b) Healing a leper.
(c) Walking on water.
(d) Turning water into wine.
4. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
5. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
6. When Jesus talks about the Kingdom of Heaven, what is Zebedee's response?
(a) He is silent and thoughtful.
(b) He becomes fearful, and asks Jesus what he has to do.
(c) He pays attention, and asks intelligent questions.
(d) He banters with Jesus about doing very well in this Kingdom of Heaven.
7. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A lion.
(c) A wild horse.
(d) A cougar.
8. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
9. During their first meeting, what does Pilate urge Jesus to do?
(a) Return to Galilee.
(b) Stop preaching.
(c) Keep a lower profile.
(d) Make some friends in the Roman government.
10. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
(a) He refuses to fight back to save himself.
(b) He is not assertive enough.
(c) He is preaching about the wrong things.
(d) He has wasted help on an enemy.
11. What does Jesus cry out, as he faints, at the end of Chapter 29?
12. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
13. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
(a) The green serpent.
(b) The rabid dog.
(c) The scapegoat.
(d) The old vulture.
14. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
(a) To Nazareth.
(b) To Jerusalem.
(c) To Golgotha.
(d) To Bethany.
15. The archangel that comes to Jesus in the desert is really whom?
(d) A mirage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
2. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
3. At the paschal meal, what does Jacob vow to do?
4. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
5. Why does Jerusalem stink?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)