Short Answer Questions Key
1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
He is pursued as "The One."
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
He is tormented by them.
3. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
4. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
5. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
6. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
7. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
This section contains 5,440 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)