Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-5
1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
3. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
4. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
5. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
6. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
7. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
8. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
9. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
10. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
11. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
12. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams...
This section contains 1,892 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)