|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking to Pilate, Jesus compares Rome to ____________.
(a) A circus.
(b) A giant clay statue.
(c) A giant bird of prey.
(d) A vast ocean.
2. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
3. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(b) He doesn't trust Judas.
(c) Zebedee is his employer.
(d) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
4. Who is "The Curse"?
(a) An armor-clad woman with an eagle's head.
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(c) An invisible vulture that claws at Jesus's head.
(d) A snake with a woman's head.
5. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus request of Judas before entering Pilate's palace?
2. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
3. Where does Mary Magdalene lead Jesus to keep him away from the mob?
4. Why does Jerusalem stink?
5. What does Andrew lecture Zebedee and the other men about?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)