|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matthew write about on their first night in Cana?
(a) Jesus's genealogy.
(b) Jesus's teachings.
(c) God's divine will.
(d) The events that are currently transpiring.
2. When Jesus calls the former Saul of Damascus a blasphemer, what is Saul's response?
(a) Jesus is a coward who turned his back on God, and has no right to call others blasphemers.
(b) If he is a blasphemer, it is Jesus's fault.
(c) He slaps Jesus.
(d) The world needs consolation, factual or not.
3. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
4. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
(a) Jesus tells Simeon to get out of his house.
(b) Jesus tells Simeon that he is not the Messiah.
(c) Jesus tells Simeon that he defies God's will for his mother's sake.
(d) Jesus tells Simeon that he will resist God until he dies.
5. In Chapter 21, what happens to Jesus's mother as a result of her wailing?
(a) She is dragged away.
(b) She is slapped.
(c) She is disowned.
(d) She is beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
2. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
3. What is the subject of the parable that Jesus tells Zebedee?
4. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
5. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)