|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
(a) Being unable to carry out his mission.
(b) Losing the faith of his followers.
(c) Last-minute cowardice.
(d) Being sentenced to death.
2. Who brings news of the beheading of John the Baptist?
(c) Mary Magdalene.
3. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Scourges himself.
(b) Leaves Magdala.
(c) Swears to never see her again.
(d) Repents in prayer.
4. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
(a) To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
(b) To leave his mother's house for Jerusalem.
(c) To propose to Mary Magdalene.
(d) To go to the desert monastery.
5. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
(a) She hates God because he has kept her from being happy with Jesus.
(b) She believes God exists, but does not believe in the same God Jesus does.
(c) She is an atheist.
(d) She believes in God, but she does not practice a religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jesus's response to Jacob's vow at the paschal meal?
2. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
3. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
4. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
5. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)