|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
(a) Jesus is the Messiah.
(b) The Israelites will be successful in their revolt against the Romans.
(c) Jerusalem will be restored to its former glory.
(d) God has assured him that he will live to see the Messiah.
2. Why does Jesus get frustrated with his disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) They are behaving in a cowardly fashion.
(b) They are refusing to acknowledge him in public.
(c) They fail to understand one of his parables.
(d) They won't stay and protect him.
3. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
(a) Nine uninvited mouths to feed.
(b) Nuisances, who try to push their views on others.
(c) The saviors of mankind.
(d) He feels ambivalent toward them.
4. Who is the only one of Jesus's disciples who has endured the test of time?
5. After Jesus's crucifixion, what is healing his wounds?
(a) Birds and animals, sewing them together.
(b) A soothing salve, given to him by an angel.
(c) Buds from a flowering tree.
(d) A white light.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Nathaniel welcomed into the group of Jesus's disciples?
2. Who kills Mary Magdalene?
3. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
4. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
5. What does Jesus cry out, as he faints, at the end of Chapter 29?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)