|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
(a) He and Mary Magdalene were childhood friends.
(b) He knows how angry Jesus will be.
(c) He is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(d) He wants to observe Moses's law.
2. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
(a) A man who is wealthy on Earth, but goes to Hell when he dies.
(b) A man who is cold and burns down his house trying to warm himself.
(c) A poor man who gives his last crust of bread to someone else, and then becomes rich.
(d) A seed, falling into different kinds of soil.
3. What happens to Jesus as Judas rails against him?
(a) His wounds open and bleed.
(b) He begins to hallucinate.
(c) He begins to see that everything around him is an illusion.
(d) He sees the eyes of God in the sky, looking at him with disappointment.
4. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
(a) She is an atheist.
(b) She hates God because he has kept her from being happy with Jesus.
(c) She believes God exists, but does not believe in the same God Jesus does.
(d) She believes in God, but she does not practice a religion.
5. Who is the one disciple to remain loyal to Jesus at the end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus want to name the son he has with Mary Magdalene?
2. What do Philip and Nathaniel borrow for Jesus as Spring approaches?
3. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
5. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)