|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
(a) The visitors that brought him gifts when he was young.
(b) Happy memories of his childhood.
(c) A message that was delivered to her by God.
(d) The moment of his birth.
2. In Chapter 21, what happens to Jesus's mother as a result of her wailing?
(a) She is dragged away.
(b) She is disowned.
(c) She is beaten.
(d) She is slapped.
3. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
(a) To help prepare David's throne for Jesus's ascension.
(b) To spread his teachings to the people of Jerusalem.
(c) To try to enlist the help of the Israelites there.
(d) To confirm Passover plans.
4. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They throw small stones at him.
(b) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
(c) They call his mother names.
(d) They call him a "cross-maker."
5. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
2. Why is Mary Magdalene killed?
3. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
4. When Simeon asks Jesus who he really is, what is Jesus's response?
5. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)