|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
(b) They call his mother names.
(c) They call him a "cross-maker."
(d) They throw small stones at him.
2. What do Philip and Nathaniel borrow for Jesus as Spring approaches?
(a) A new cloak.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A chariot.
(d) A boat.
3. After Jesus's crucifixion, what is healing his wounds?
(a) Buds from a flowering tree.
(b) A white light.
(c) Birds and animals, sewing them together.
(d) A soothing salve, given to him by an angel.
4. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
5. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are hungry.
(b) They are afraid of the Romans.
(c) They are afraid of Zebedee.
(d) They are cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon of Cyrene report when he visits Jesus's household?
2. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
3. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
4. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
5. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)