|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What archangel comes to Jesus while he is in the desert?
2. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
(a) Pity must be put into action, through love and mercy.
(b) Pity is not enough; there must also be love.
(c) Love is only an idea, unless he who loves is also merciful.
(d) Pity and mercy can save humankind.
3. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) Greed and the Messiah.
(b) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(c) The consequences of the storm.
(d) The price of fish.
4. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
(b) Enter a desert monastery.
(c) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(d) Visit Mary Magdalene.
5. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
(a) He is accused of blasphemy.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is accused of treason.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
2. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
3. The archangel that comes to Jesus in the desert is really whom?
4. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
5. When confronted by Pilate, what does Jesus deny?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)