|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
(a) Claw marks.
(b) A crown of thorns.
(c) Hornlike flames.
(d) A cross of white light.
2. What does Jesus want to do with the existing Laws?
(a) Keep them the way they are.
(b) Jesus doesn't concern himself with worldly Laws.
(c) Abolish them.
(d) Expand them.
3. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
4. Why is Matthew particularly bitter?
(a) He gave up the most to follow Jesus.
(b) He put so much effort into writing for Jesus.
(c) He alone knew what Jesus was really supposed to accomplish.
(d) His life has been the worst since Jesus left.
5. What does Jesus want to name the son he has with Mary Magdalene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
2. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
3. How does Judas respond when Jesus tells him that he is the lamb to be led to slaughter?
4. What are Jesus's last words on the cross?
5. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)