|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jesus calls the former Saul of Damascus a blasphemer, what is Saul's response?
(a) If he is a blasphemer, it is Jesus's fault.
(b) Jesus is a coward who turned his back on God, and has no right to call others blasphemers.
(c) He slaps Jesus.
(d) The world needs consolation, factual or not.
2. Why does Jesus get frustrated with his disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) They are behaving in a cowardly fashion.
(b) They are refusing to acknowledge him in public.
(c) They fail to understand one of his parables.
(d) They won't stay and protect him.
3. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is tormented by them.
(b) He is resigned to them.
(c) He is happy about them.
(d) He is puzzled by them.
4. Why does Jerusalem stink?
(a) Because there are too many people living in close quarters with poor sanitation.
(b) Because of the livestock and fish in the market.
(c) Because of the blood from all the sacrifices performed there.
(d) Because of the bodies that haven't been buried yet.
5. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Enter a desert monastery.
(b) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
(c) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(d) Visit Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. The archangel that comes to Jesus in the desert is really whom?
2. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
3. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
4. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
5. Peter dreams about Jesus _______.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)