|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
(a) His imagination.
(b) His bowels.
(c) The river.
2. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
(a) Pity is not enough; there must also be love.
(b) Pity must be put into action, through love and mercy.
(c) Pity and mercy can save humankind.
(d) Love is only an idea, unless he who loves is also merciful.
3. Peter dreams about Jesus _______.
(a) Multiplying bread and fish.
(b) Healing a leper.
(c) Turning water into wine.
(d) Walking on water.
4. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
(a) To give Mary Magdalene a better life, free from sin.
(b) To prevent his crucifixion.
(c) To protect his disciples in his absence.
(d) To resurrect him after his crucifixion.
5. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is puzzled by them.
(b) He is happy about them.
(c) He is tormented by them.
(d) He is resigned to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
2. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
3. When Jesus calls the former Saul of Damascus a blasphemer, what is Saul's response?
4. Who is the only one of Jesus's disciples who has endured the test of time?
5. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)