|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
2. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
3. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
(a) They know of her affiliation with Jesus.
(b) They think she is a Roman spy.
(c) She refused Barabbas's advances.
(d) Barabbas caught her "working" on the Sabbath.
4. How does Pilate feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
(b) He might be the true Messiah.
(c) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
(d) He is harmless to the Roman government.
5. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
(a) Preaching the kingdom of God to his congregation.
(b) Convincing the governor to help him.
(c) Leading the Israeli rebels.
(d) Healing his paralyzed daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
2. Who is the one disciple to remain loyal to Jesus at the end?
3. At the paschal meal, what does Jacob vow to do?
4. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
5. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)