|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
2. Who joins Jesus's group of disciples after their trek from Cana to Capernaum?
(a) Jacob and Thomas.
(b) Peter and Jacob.
(c) Thomas and Nathaniel.
(d) Nathaniel and Peter.
3. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
(b) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(c) Enter a desert monastery.
(d) Visit Mary Magdalene.
4. When talking to Pilate, Jesus compares Rome to ____________.
(a) A vast ocean.
(b) A giant bird of prey.
(c) A circus.
(d) A giant clay statue.
5. What will happen if Herod hears of John the Baptist's last words?
(a) He will repent for killing John the Baptist.
(b) Jesus and his followers will be beheaded.
(c) A revolt against the Romans will occur.
(d) He may be converted into a follower of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
2. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
3. Who is "The Curse"?
4. Why does Jesus commit sins?
5. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)