|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(d) The Devil.
2. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
3. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
(b) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(c) Enter a desert monastery.
(d) Visit Mary Magdalene.
4. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
(a) John is home.
(b) The Romans are leaving Capernaum.
(c) Jesus is coming to visit.
(d) Judas is helping them.
5. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jesus is in Cana, what is Mary Magdalene doing?
2. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
3. Who is Saul?
4. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
5. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)