|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
(a) Help him to smuggle Mary Magdalene out of Magdala.
(b) Bless his nephew's wedding.
(c) Convince Mary Magdalene to leave her life of sin.
(d) Preach to his group of friends and relatives.
2. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
3. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
(b) He is harmless to the Roman government.
(c) He might be the true Messiah.
(d) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
4. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
5. Saul of Damascus offers to spare Mary Magdalene, if she ___________.
(a) Bears a son for Jesus.
(b) Tells him where Jesus is.
(c) Swears off her relationship with Jesus.
(d) Agrees to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jesus's mother embarrassed when the cross is hoisted for the first execution in the novel?
2. What do Philip and Nathaniel borrow for Jesus as Spring approaches?
3. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
4. What promise does Jesus make to Judas, after his first meeting with Pilate?
5. What happens to Jesus as Judas rails against him?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)