|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
(a) A storm prevents him from leaving.
(b) The disciples ask him to wait and meet them there.
(c) The guards are detaining him because they think he is suspicious.
(d) He is being hunted, and Magdala is the only place where he is safe.
2. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
(a) He is angry at Matthew and blames him for writing an inaccurate account.
(b) He finds it full of lies, but he accepts that it may be God's higher truth.
(c) He knows it is false, but he likes it better than the truth.
(d) He feels that it is closely in accordance with the truth.
3. What form does the angel assume to watch over Jesus after he is married?
(a) A star.
(b) A dog.
(c) A dove.
(d) A Negro servant.
4. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
(a) Dying and ascending to Heaven.
(b) Becoming the Son of God and God himself.
(c) Marrying Mary Magdalene and having a normal life.
(d) Leaving Nazareth and starting over somewhere that no one knows him.
5. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They throw small stones at him.
(b) They call him a "cross-maker."
(c) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
(d) They call his mother names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew lecture Zebedee and the other men about?
2. Jesus angers Judas when he talks about what?
3. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
4. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
5. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)