|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus's mother wail about in Chapter 21?
(a) The Messiah.
(b) The cruelty of God.
(c) Jesus's weakness.
(d) Mental illness.
2. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
(a) Jesus reminds Judas that murderers do not go to Heaven.
(b) Jesus threatens Judas in return.
(c) Jesus invites him to strike.
(d) Jesus calls for help.
3. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
(a) Jesus tells Simeon that he is not the Messiah.
(b) Jesus tells Simeon to get out of his house.
(c) Jesus tells Simeon that he will resist God until he dies.
(d) Jesus tells Simeon that he defies God's will for his mother's sake.
4. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
(a) Nuisances, who try to push their views on others.
(b) He feels ambivalent toward them.
(c) Nine uninvited mouths to feed.
(d) The saviors of mankind.
5. What happens to Jesus when he hears Simon of Cyrene's news?
(a) He faints.
(b) He feels the vulture claws dig into his skull, for the first time in years.
(c) His blue wound marks turn red.
(d) He begins to cry and shouts "Adonai!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew call Jesus?
2. Who is "The Curse"?
3. What promise does Jesus make to Judas, after his first meeting with Pilate?
4. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
5. Who kills Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)