|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
2. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are hungry.
(b) They are afraid of the Romans.
(c) They are cold.
(d) They are afraid of Zebedee.
3. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
(a) He believes that people will not be ready when the Messiah comes.
(b) He believes that he is the Messiah.
(c) He believes that he will die alone, crowned with thorns, atop a mountain.
(d) He does not believe that the Messiah is coming.
4. What does the angel demand of Matthew?
(a) He must change the story of Jesus's birth, so that it is written in accordance with prophecy.
(b) He must record only Jesus's good works, not his sins and human failings.
(c) He must embellish Jesus's story to make him seem more supernatural and miraculous.
(d) He must record everything that transpires with Jesus and the disciples.
5. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(b) "What would you have me do?"
(c) "How long?"
(d) "My master!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
2. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
3. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
4. What happens to Jesus as Judas rails against him?
5. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)