|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
2. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
3. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(a) "How long?"
(b) "My master!"
(d) "What would you have me do?"
4. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
(a) A lion.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bird.
5. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
(a) What hidden pain devours Jesus.
(b) What signals Jesus receives from God.
(c) When Jesus began thinking that he might be the Messiah.
(d) Why Jesus doesn't marry Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
2. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
3. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
4. What is the subject of the parable that Jesus tells Zebedee?
5. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)