|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
2. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(b) Enter a desert monastery.
(c) Visit Mary Magdalene.
(d) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
3. How does Pilate feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
(b) He is harmless to the Roman government.
(c) He might be the true Messiah.
(d) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
4. During their first meeting, what does Pilate urge Jesus to do?
(a) Stop preaching.
(b) Keep a lower profile.
(c) Make some friends in the Roman government.
(d) Return to Galilee.
5. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
2. Why does Jesus get frustrated with his disciples in Chapter 21?
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
4. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
5. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)