|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With anger.
(b) With disappointment.
(c) With pity.
(d) With love.
2. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) Greed and the Messiah.
(b) The price of fish.
(c) The consequences of the storm.
(d) How Zebedee treats his workers.
3. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
4. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
5. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
(a) Convincing the governor to help him.
(b) Leading the Israeli rebels.
(c) Preaching the kingdom of God to his congregation.
(d) Healing his paralyzed daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pilate feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
2. Where do the ten fishermen work?
3. What does Jesus cry out, as he faints, at the end of Chapter 29?
4. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
5. Why does Jerusalem stink?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)