|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(b) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
(c) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(d) To get Simeon.
2. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
3. What do the monks want Jesus to do?
(a) To lead a revolt against the Romans.
(b) To help them spread their message.
(c) To live in the desert monastery with them.
(d) To become their Abbot.
4. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
5. Why does Jesus commit sins?
(a) Because he is human, and therefore imperfect.
(b) To convince his followers that he is unworthy of being the Messiah.
(c) To better relate to his followers, because they too are sinners.
(d) To make God detest him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
2. What are the men doing in Zebedee's yard at the beginning of autumn?
3. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
4. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
5. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)