|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
(a) To Golgotha.
(b) To Bethany.
(c) To Jerusalem.
(d) To Nazareth.
2. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
(a) Happy memories of his childhood.
(b) A message that was delivered to her by God.
(c) The moment of his birth.
(d) The visitors that brought him gifts when he was young.
3. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
(a) Being a heretic.
(b) Being a Roman emissary.
(c) Inciting riots.
(d) Stealing from the governor.
4. How is Nathaniel welcomed into the group of Jesus's disciples?
(a) With bread and wine.
(b) Without any ritual whatsoever.
(c) By being baptised.
(d) By kissing Jesus's feet and swearing allegiance to him.
5. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
(b) When they were three years old they played together naked.
(c) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
(d) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
2. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
3. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
4. What happens to Lazarus on the road to Barabbas?
5. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)