|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simeon tell Jesus's mother, in regard to her son?
(a) She must resign herself to the fact that Jesus will die young.
(b) It is God that torments him, not a demon, so there can be no exorcism.
(c) He will have a very difficult life, because he is the Messiah.
(d) He is unsure whether Jesus is suited to the role of being the Messiah.
2. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
(a) He is afraid to leave his mother's house.
(b) Fear drives him into the desert.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is not the Messiah.
3. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
4. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
(a) Being sentenced to death.
(b) Being unable to carry out his mission.
(c) Last-minute cowardice.
(d) Losing the faith of his followers.
5. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
(a) He should propose to Mary Magdalene.
(b) He is the Messiah, and should begin acting that way.
(c) All are God's creatures.
(d) He cannot save everyone, and must choose wisely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
2. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
3. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
4. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
5. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)