|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Nathaniel welcomed into the group of Jesus's disciples?
(a) By kissing Jesus's feet and swearing allegiance to him.
(b) By being baptised.
(c) Without any ritual whatsoever.
(d) With bread and wine.
2. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
(a) He tells them not to impede God's will.
(b) He encourages them.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) He threatens them.
3. How does Pilate feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is harmless to the Roman government.
(b) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
(c) He might be the true Messiah.
(d) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
4. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
5. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
(a) Offers his other cheek.
(b) Slaps the person back.
(c) Ignores the slap completely.
(d) Reminds the person of God's swift retribution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
2. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
3. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
4. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
5. What does Andrew call Jesus?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)