|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When confronted by Pilate, what does Jesus deny?
(a) Being the son of Mary and Joseph.
(b) Knowing his disciples.
(c) Being a king, in a political sense.
(d) Being the Messiah.
2. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(b) Water with lemon.
(d) Goat's milk.
3. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Leaves Magdala.
(b) Repents in prayer.
(c) Scourges himself.
(d) Swears to never see her again.
4. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
(a) Jesus is trying to defy God's will.
(b) Jesus could have saved the Abbot.
(c) Jesus is showing too much weakness.
(d) Jesus has no pity for his mother.
5. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
(a) He is not assertive enough.
(b) He is preaching about the wrong things.
(c) He refuses to fight back to save himself.
(d) He has wasted help on an enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
2. What are Alpha and Omega?
3. How does Matthew respond when Peter tells him about his dream?
4. What does Andrew call Jesus?
5. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)