|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
(a) Preaching the kingdom of God to his congregation.
(b) Healing his paralyzed daughter.
(c) Convincing the governor to help him.
(d) Leading the Israeli rebels.
2. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
(a) It is now known as Good Friday instead.
(b) It is to celebrate the coming of the Messiah.
(c) It is to commemorate the last gathering of Jesus and his disciples.
(d) The bread and wine are Jesus's body and blood.
3. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
(a) The Spirit of the Jordan rises.
(b) The birds proclaim him to be the Son of God.
(c) The fish dance.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. What do Philip and Nathaniel borrow for Jesus as Spring approaches?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A new cloak.
(c) A boat.
(d) A chariot.
5. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
(a) Being a heretic.
(b) Being a Roman emissary.
(c) Stealing from the governor.
(d) Inciting riots.
Short Answer Questions
1. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
2. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
3. Who is Matthew when Jesus meets him?
4. What are Alpha and Omega?
5. Where do the ten fishermen work?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)