|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
2. While Jesus is in Cana, what is Mary Magdalene doing?
(a) Weaving a special cloak for Jesus.
(b) Traveling to Nazareth to receive his blessing.
(c) Going to the river Jordan to be baptised.
(d) Helping Jesus's mother and father with their chores.
3. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(a) "What would you have me do?"
(b) "My master!"
(c) "How long?"
4. When Jesus talks about the Kingdom of Heaven, what is Zebedee's response?
(a) He pays attention, and asks intelligent questions.
(b) He banters with Jesus about doing very well in this Kingdom of Heaven.
(c) He becomes fearful, and asks Jesus what he has to do.
(d) He is silent and thoughtful.
5. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
2. What does Mary Magdalene do when Jesus and his disciples leave in Chapter 23?
3. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
4. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
5. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)