|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
(b) He thinks it will displease God.
(c) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(d) God gently tells him to do so.
2. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
(a) He knows it is false, but he likes it better than the truth.
(b) He is angry at Matthew and blames him for writing an inaccurate account.
(c) He finds it full of lies, but he accepts that it may be God's higher truth.
(d) He feels that it is closely in accordance with the truth.
3. What does Jesus flee from, in Jerusalem's temple?
(a) An angry mob.
(b) The Curse.
(c) A fiery, menacing angel.
(d) The invisible claws.
4. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is harmless to the Roman government.
(b) He might be the true Messiah.
(c) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
(d) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
5. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
(a) The saviors of mankind.
(b) Nine uninvited mouths to feed.
(c) He feels ambivalent toward them.
(d) Nuisances, who try to push their views on others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
2. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
3. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
4. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
5. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)