|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is crucified.
(b) He is sent to Hell.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He rises to Heaven.
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is tormented by them.
(b) He is resigned to them.
(c) He is puzzled by them.
(d) He is happy about them.
3. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
(a) A crown of thorns.
(b) A cross of white light.
(c) Hornlike flames.
(d) Claw marks.
4. Jesus angers Judas when he talks about what?
(a) Living in peace with the Romans.
(b) Allowing himself to be crucified.
(c) Pitying all of Creation.
(d) Being the Messiah.
5. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is accused of treason.
(c) He is accused of blasphemy.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
2. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
3. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
4. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
5. What happens to Lazarus on the road to Barabbas?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)