|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Matthew respond when Peter tells him about his dream?
(a) He thinks that Peter is a prophet.
(b) He thinks that Peter is possessed.
(c) He thinks that Peter is going insane.
(d) He thinks that the events must have occurred somewhere.
2. The archangel that comes to Jesus in the desert is really whom?
(a) A mirage.
3. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
(a) A cross of white light.
(b) A crown of thorns.
(c) Claw marks.
(d) Hornlike flames.
4. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
(a) If they want to stone her, they will have to stone him as well.
(b) Working on the Sabbath is not a sin worthy of a stoning.
(c) Only one who is sinless may throw the first stone.
(d) They cannot stone her without first conducting a fair trial.
5. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
(a) He is not assertive enough.
(b) He has wasted help on an enemy.
(c) He is preaching about the wrong things.
(d) He refuses to fight back to save himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "The Curse"?
2. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
3. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
4. What is Salome doing when Jesus and his disciples arrive in Capernaum for the second time?
5. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)