|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
(a) To prevent his crucifixion.
(b) To give Mary Magdalene a better life, free from sin.
(c) To resurrect him after his crucifixion.
(d) To protect his disciples in his absence.
2. How does Matthew respond when Peter tells him about his dream?
(a) He thinks that Peter is possessed.
(b) He thinks that Peter is going insane.
(c) He thinks that the events must have occurred somewhere.
(d) He thinks that Peter is a prophet.
3. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
(b) What he has to do to make them stop.
(c) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
(d) Why he has them.
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(b) Stopping an execution.
(c) Arresting Jesus.
(d) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
5. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
(a) Lead the Israelites' revolt against the Romans.
(b) Save Magdalene and live a respectable and productive life.
(c) Venture to Nazareth to see his mother.
(d) Leave the desert, and return to Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. When confronted by Pilate, what does Jesus deny?
2. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
3. What does the angel demand of Matthew?
4. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
5. What does Andrew lecture Zebedee and the other men about?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)