|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "The Curse"?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(b) A snake with a woman's head.
(c) An armor-clad woman with an eagle's head.
(d) An invisible vulture that claws at Jesus's head.
2. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
3. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
(a) Working on the Sabbath is not a sin worthy of a stoning.
(b) Only one who is sinless may throw the first stone.
(c) They cannot stone her without first conducting a fair trial.
(d) If they want to stone her, they will have to stone him as well.
4. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(b) Water with lemon.
(c) Goat's milk.
5. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
(a) He remembers happy times he and Jesus shared as children.
(b) He sees the light intensify around Jesus's face.
(c) He feels the invisible claws dig into his own skull.
(d) He hears a noise, and thinks someone might be watching them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
2. Why does Jesus commit sins?
3. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
4. What does Matthew write about on their first night in Cana?
5. Peter dreams about Jesus _______.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)