|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
(a) Slaps the person back.
(b) Offers his other cheek.
(c) Ignores the slap completely.
(d) Reminds the person of God's swift retribution.
2. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
(b) She knows that he is the Messiah.
(c) She knows that there is something special about him.
(d) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
3. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
4. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(b) "How long?"
(c) "What would you have me do?"
(d) "My master!"
5. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
2. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
3. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
4. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
5. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)