|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus's mother wail about in Chapter 21?
(a) The Messiah.
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Jesus's weakness.
(d) The cruelty of God.
2. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
3. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
(b) She knows that there is something special about him.
(c) She knows that he is the Messiah.
(d) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
4. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
(a) There is something he dislikes about Jesus, but he isn't sure what it is.
(b) He is exactly what John imagined the Messiah would be.
(c) He is too soft and sympathetic.
(d) He is not loving enough.
5. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) Jesus and his disciples.
(b) The Israelites.
(c) The Zealots.
(d) Zebedee and his workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matthew when Jesus meets him?
2. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
3. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
4. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
5. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)