|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus want to do with the existing Laws?
(a) Abolish them.
(b) Jesus doesn't concern himself with worldly Laws.
(c) Keep them the way they are.
(d) Expand them.
2. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A bird.
(c) A lion.
(d) A snake.
3. When Simeon asks Jesus who he really is, what is Jesus's response?
(a) He says he is the Son of God.
(b) He says he is the Messiah.
(c) He says he is God himself.
(d) He says he is Daniel's Son of Man.
4. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
(b) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(c) Visit Mary Magdalene.
(d) Enter a desert monastery.
5. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
2. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
3. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
4. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
5. What archangel comes to Jesus while he is in the desert?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)