|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matthew write about on their first night in Cana?
(a) The events that are currently transpiring.
(b) Jesus's teachings.
(c) Jesus's genealogy.
(d) God's divine will.
2. Peter dreams about Jesus _______.
(a) Healing a leper.
(b) Multiplying bread and fish.
(c) Turning water into wine.
(d) Walking on water.
3. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are hungry.
(b) They are afraid of the Romans.
(c) They are cold.
(d) They are afraid of Zebedee.
4. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(b) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
(c) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(d) To get Simeon.
5. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerusalem stink?
2. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
3. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
4. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
5. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)