|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
(b) His imagination.
(c) The river.
(d) His bowels.
2. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
(a) Tending to her animals.
(b) Spinning wool.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Making soap.
3. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She knows that there is something special about him.
(b) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
(c) She knows that he is the Messiah.
(d) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
4. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They call him a "cross-maker."
(b) They throw small stones at him.
(c) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
(d) They call his mother names.
5. In Chapter 21, what happens to Jesus's mother as a result of her wailing?
(a) She is slapped.
(b) She is disowned.
(c) She is beaten.
(d) She is dragged away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
2. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
3. While Jesus is in Cana, what is Mary Magdalene doing?
4. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
5. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)