|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
(b) Hiding himself in the monastery.
(c) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
(d) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
2. What do the monks want Jesus to do?
(a) To become their Abbot.
(b) To live in the desert monastery with them.
(c) To help them spread their message.
(d) To lead a revolt against the Romans.
3. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
(a) He is too soft and sympathetic.
(b) He is exactly what John imagined the Messiah would be.
(c) He is not loving enough.
(d) There is something he dislikes about Jesus, but he isn't sure what it is.
4. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
(a) He is preaching about the wrong things.
(b) He refuses to fight back to save himself.
(c) He has wasted help on an enemy.
(d) He is not assertive enough.
5. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
2. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
3. What does Andrew call Jesus?
4. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
5. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)