|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(a) Water with lemon.
(c) Goat's milk.
2. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
3. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
(a) He sees the light intensify around Jesus's face.
(b) He remembers happy times he and Jesus shared as children.
(c) He feels the invisible claws dig into his own skull.
(d) He hears a noise, and thinks someone might be watching them.
4. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
(a) Marrying Mary Magdalene and having a normal life.
(b) Dying and ascending to Heaven.
(c) Becoming the Son of God and God himself.
(d) Leaving Nazareth and starting over somewhere that no one knows him.
5. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
(a) Help him to smuggle Mary Magdalene out of Magdala.
(b) Convince Mary Magdalene to leave her life of sin.
(c) Bless his nephew's wedding.
(d) Preach to his group of friends and relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matthew when Jesus meets him?
2. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
3. What is the subject of the parable that Jesus tells Zebedee?
4. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
5. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)