|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are cold.
(b) They are hungry.
(c) They are afraid of Zebedee.
(d) They are afraid of the Romans.
2. What will happen if Herod hears of John the Baptist's last words?
(a) He may be converted into a follower of Jesus.
(b) He will repent for killing John the Baptist.
(c) A revolt against the Romans will occur.
(d) Jesus and his followers will be beheaded.
3. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
(b) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(c) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(d) Whenever he feels pleasure.
4. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(c) Goat's milk.
(d) Water with lemon.
5. How is Nathaniel welcomed into the group of Jesus's disciples?
(a) By kissing Jesus's feet and swearing allegiance to him.
(b) By being baptised.
(c) Without any ritual whatsoever.
(d) With bread and wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
2. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
3. When Jesus talks about the Kingdom of Heaven, what is Zebedee's response?
4. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
5. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)