|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is puzzled by them.
(b) He is resigned to them.
(c) He is happy about them.
(d) He is tormented by them.
2. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) Zebedee is his employer.
(b) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(c) He doesn't trust Judas.
(d) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
3. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
4. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(b) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
(c) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(d) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
5. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
2. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
3. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
4. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
5. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)