|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
(a) To leave his mother's house for Jerusalem.
(b) To propose to Mary Magdalene.
(c) To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
(d) To go to the desert monastery.
2. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
(a) All are God's creatures.
(b) He should propose to Mary Magdalene.
(c) He is the Messiah, and should begin acting that way.
(d) He cannot save everyone, and must choose wisely.
3. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
(a) The blessedness of the poor.
(b) The Kingdom of God.
(c) Purifying fire.
(d) God's commandment to love one another.
4. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
(a) He believes that he will die alone, crowned with thorns, atop a mountain.
(b) He believes that people will not be ready when the Messiah comes.
(c) He believes that he is the Messiah.
(d) He does not believe that the Messiah is coming.
5. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
(a) A lion.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A wild horse.
(d) A cougar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the monks want Jesus to do?
2. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
3. Why does Jerusalem stink?
4. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
5. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)