|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
(a) He feels the invisible claws dig into his own skull.
(b) He remembers happy times he and Jesus shared as children.
(c) He sees the light intensify around Jesus's face.
(d) He hears a noise, and thinks someone might be watching them.
2. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
(a) He feels ambivalent toward them.
(b) Nine uninvited mouths to feed.
(c) Nuisances, who try to push their views on others.
(d) The saviors of mankind.
3. What is Salome doing when Jesus and his disciples arrive in Capernaum for the second time?
(a) Weaving baskets.
(b) Distributing winter clothing.
(c) Gutting and cleaning fish.
(d) Churning butter.
4. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
(a) He is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(b) He and Mary Magdalene were childhood friends.
(c) He wants to observe Moses's law.
(d) He knows how angry Jesus will be.
5. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
2. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
3. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
4. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
5. In Chapter 21, what happens to Jesus's mother as a result of her wailing?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)