|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
(a) She refused Barabbas's advances.
(b) They think she is a Roman spy.
(c) Barabbas caught her "working" on the Sabbath.
(d) They know of her affiliation with Jesus.
2. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
(a) The visitors that brought him gifts when he was young.
(b) Happy memories of his childhood.
(c) A message that was delivered to her by God.
(d) The moment of his birth.
3. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
(b) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
(c) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
(d) When they were three years old they played together naked.
4. While Jesus is in Cana, what is Mary Magdalene doing?
(a) Going to the river Jordan to be baptised.
(b) Traveling to Nazareth to receive his blessing.
(c) Helping Jesus's mother and father with their chores.
(d) Weaving a special cloak for Jesus.
5. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men doing in Zebedee's yard at the beginning of autumn?
2. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
3. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
4. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
5. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)