|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
(a) The Zealot.
(d) John the Baptist.
2. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They throw small stones at him.
(b) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
(c) They call his mother names.
(d) They call him a "cross-maker."
3. What does Matthew write about on their first night in Cana?
(a) God's divine will.
(b) The events that are currently transpiring.
(c) Jesus's genealogy.
(d) Jesus's teachings.
4. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(c) Water with lemon.
(d) Goat's milk.
5. What does Andrew call Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
2. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
4. Who is "The Curse"?
5. What will happen if Herod hears of John the Baptist's last words?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)