|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
(a) He should propose to Mary Magdalene.
(b) He cannot save everyone, and must choose wisely.
(c) He is the Messiah, and should begin acting that way.
(d) All are God's creatures.
2. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
(a) To convince his followers to give up their material possessions.
(b) To bring Israel's grievances to the attention of God.
(c) To incite the Israelites to retaliate against the Romans.
(d) To provoke the Romans.
3. In Chapter 21, what happens to Jesus's mother as a result of her wailing?
(a) She is beaten.
(b) She is dragged away.
(c) She is disowned.
(d) She is slapped.
4. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(b) The consequences of the storm.
(c) The price of fish.
(d) Greed and the Messiah.
5. Why does Jesus get frustrated with his disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) They won't stay and protect him.
(b) They are behaving in a cowardly fashion.
(c) They fail to understand one of his parables.
(d) They are refusing to acknowledge him in public.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
2. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
3. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
4. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
5. When Simeon asks Jesus who he really is, what is Jesus's response?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)