|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Hiding himself in the monastery.
(b) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
(c) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
(d) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
2. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
(a) Save Magdalene and live a respectable and productive life.
(b) Venture to Nazareth to see his mother.
(c) Lead the Israelites' revolt against the Romans.
(d) Leave the desert, and return to Jerusalem.
3. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
4. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
5. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
(a) Jesus tells Simeon that he is not the Messiah.
(b) Jesus tells Simeon that he will resist God until he dies.
(c) Jesus tells Simeon that he defies God's will for his mother's sake.
(d) Jesus tells Simeon to get out of his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
2. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
3. How does Zebedee view Jesus and his disciples when they arrive at Capernaum for the second time?
4. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
5. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)