|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Herod hears of John the Baptist's last words?
(a) He may be converted into a follower of Jesus.
(b) He will repent for killing John the Baptist.
(c) Jesus and his followers will be beheaded.
(d) A revolt against the Romans will occur.
2. What does Jesus's mother wail about in Chapter 21?
(a) Jesus's weakness.
(b) Mental illness.
(c) The cruelty of God.
(d) The Messiah.
3. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
4. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
(a) He knows how angry Jesus will be.
(b) He wants to observe Moses's law.
(c) He is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(d) He and Mary Magdalene were childhood friends.
5. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
(a) He is preaching about the wrong things.
(b) He is not assertive enough.
(c) He refuses to fight back to save himself.
(d) He has wasted help on an enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
2. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
3. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
4. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
5. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)