|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
(b) When they were three years old they played together naked.
(c) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
(d) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
2. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is crucified.
(b) He is sent to Hell.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He rises to Heaven.
3. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
(a) He sees the light intensify around Jesus's face.
(b) He feels the invisible claws dig into his own skull.
(c) He hears a noise, and thinks someone might be watching them.
(d) He remembers happy times he and Jesus shared as children.
4. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
(a) She hates God because he has kept her from being happy with Jesus.
(b) She believes in God, but she does not practice a religion.
(c) She believes God exists, but does not believe in the same God Jesus does.
(d) She is an atheist.
5. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
(a) All are God's creatures.
(b) He should propose to Mary Magdalene.
(c) He cannot save everyone, and must choose wisely.
(d) He is the Messiah, and should begin acting that way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
2. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
3. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
4. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
5. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)