|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
(a) An owl.
(b) A falcon.
(c) A dove.
(d) A vulture.
2. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) The consequences of the storm.
(b) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(c) The price of fish.
(d) Greed and the Messiah.
3. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
(a) The Israelites will be successful in their revolt against the Romans.
(b) God has assured him that he will live to see the Messiah.
(c) Jerusalem will be restored to its former glory.
(d) Jesus is the Messiah.
4. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
(a) Jesus is showing too much weakness.
(b) Jesus has no pity for his mother.
(c) Jesus is trying to defy God's will.
(d) Jesus could have saved the Abbot.
5. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
(a) He leaves, without saying anything else to Jesus.
(b) He agrees with Jesus.
(c) He looks at Jesus, shocked.
(d) He scoffs at Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
2. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
3. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
4. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
5. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)