|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) Jesus and his disciples.
(b) The Zealots.
(c) The Israelites.
(d) Zebedee and his workers.
2. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
(b) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(c) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(d) Whenever he feels pleasure.
3. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
(b) She knows that there is something special about him.
(c) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
(d) She knows that he is the Messiah.
4. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
(a) Jesus calls for help.
(b) Jesus threatens Judas in return.
(c) Jesus reminds Judas that murderers do not go to Heaven.
(d) Jesus invites him to strike.
5. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
2. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
3. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
4. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
5. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)