|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
(b) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(c) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(d) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
2. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
3. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Swears to never see her again.
(b) Repents in prayer.
(c) Leaves Magdala.
(d) Scourges himself.
4. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
(a) She refused Barabbas's advances.
(b) They know of her affiliation with Jesus.
(c) Barabbas caught her "working" on the Sabbath.
(d) They think she is a Roman spy.
5. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
(b) The Zealot.
(c) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
2. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
3. What does the rabbi ask Jesus in Chapter 11?
4. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
5. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)