|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are hungry.
(b) They are afraid of the Romans.
(c) They are cold.
(d) They are afraid of Zebedee.
2. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
(b) Hiding himself in the monastery.
(c) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
(d) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
3. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
4. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
(a) Jesus is showing too much weakness.
(b) Jesus could have saved the Abbot.
(c) Jesus has no pity for his mother.
(d) Jesus is trying to defy God's will.
5. What are the men doing in Zebedee's yard at the beginning of autumn?
(a) Shaving the wool from his sheep.
(b) Building a boat.
(c) Processing grapes into wine.
(d) Cleaning fish and preparing them for market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
2. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
3. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
4. Who is "The Curse"?
5. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)