|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are cold.
(b) They are afraid of the Romans.
(c) They are hungry.
(d) They are afraid of Zebedee.
2. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
(a) He sees the light intensify around Jesus's face.
(b) He remembers happy times he and Jesus shared as children.
(c) He hears a noise, and thinks someone might be watching them.
(d) He feels the invisible claws dig into his own skull.
3. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
4. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
(a) What signals Jesus receives from God.
(b) Why Jesus doesn't marry Mary Magdalene.
(c) When Jesus began thinking that he might be the Messiah.
(d) What hidden pain devours Jesus.
5. What does Jesus's quiet and elusive nature make Jacob suspect about him?
(a) He has something to hide.
(b) He is ashamed to be in Magdala.
(c) He is too timid to be the Messiah.
(d) He is a Roman spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
2. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
3. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)