|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Zealots.
(b) Jesus and his disciples.
(c) Zebedee and his workers.
(d) The Israelites.
2. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
3. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
4. Where do the ten fishermen work?
5. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
(a) He is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(b) He and Mary Magdalene were childhood friends.
(c) He wants to observe Moses's law.
(d) He knows how angry Jesus will be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
2. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
3. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
4. What does Jesus's quiet and elusive nature make Jacob suspect about him?
5. What are the men doing in Zebedee's yard at the beginning of autumn?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)