|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jesus's mother embarrassed when the cross is hoisted for the first execution in the novel?
(a) The crowd taunts Jesus for making the cross.
(b) The cross Jesus made tilts.
(c) The man who is to be executed spits on Jesus.
(d) Jesus is too weak to hoist the cross.
2. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
3. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She knows that there is something special about him.
(b) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
(c) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
(d) She knows that he is the Messiah.
4. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
5. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(b) Stopping an execution.
(c) Arresting Jesus.
(d) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the monks want Jesus to do?
2. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
3. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
4. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
5. Who is "The Curse"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)