|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
(a) Love is only an idea, unless he who loves is also merciful.
(b) Pity is not enough; there must also be love.
(c) Pity must be put into action, through love and mercy.
(d) Pity and mercy can save humankind.
2. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Swears to never see her again.
(b) Repents in prayer.
(c) Scourges himself.
(d) Leaves Magdala.
3. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(b) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
(c) Visit Mary Magdalene.
(d) Enter a desert monastery.
4. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) The Zealots.
(c) Jesus and his disciples.
(d) Zebedee and his workers.
5. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(d) The Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
2. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
3. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
4. Who is "The Curse"?
5. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)