|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
2. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He doesn't trust Judas.
(b) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
(c) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(d) Zebedee is his employer.
3. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They call him a "cross-maker."
(b) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
(c) They throw small stones at him.
(d) They call his mother names.
4. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(b) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(c) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
(d) Whenever he feels pleasure.
5. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Visit Mary Magdalene.
(b) Enter a desert monastery.
(c) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
(d) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
2. What does Jesus's quiet and elusive nature make Jacob suspect about him?
3. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
4. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
5. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)