|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
(a) Jesus threatens Judas in return.
(b) Jesus invites him to strike.
(c) Jesus reminds Judas that murderers do not go to Heaven.
(d) Jesus calls for help.
2. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With pity.
(b) With love.
(c) With anger.
(d) With disappointment.
3. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
(a) Working on the Sabbath is not a sin worthy of a stoning.
(b) They cannot stone her without first conducting a fair trial.
(c) If they want to stone her, they will have to stone him as well.
(d) Only one who is sinless may throw the first stone.
4. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
(b) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
(c) What he has to do to make them stop.
(d) Why he has them.
5. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
(a) Preach to his group of friends and relatives.
(b) Convince Mary Magdalene to leave her life of sin.
(c) Help him to smuggle Mary Magdalene out of Magdala.
(d) Bless his nephew's wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
2. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
3. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
4. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
5. What are the men doing in Zebedee's yard at the beginning of autumn?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)