|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
2. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
3. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
(b) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
(c) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
(d) When they were three years old they played together naked.
4. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
(a) She falls, weeping, into Joseph's arms.
(b) She screams "Adonai!"
(c) She slaps Jesus.
(d) She collapses.
5. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
(a) She believes in God, but she does not practice a religion.
(b) She believes God exists, but does not believe in the same God Jesus does.
(c) She hates God because he has kept her from being happy with Jesus.
(d) She is an atheist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
2. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
3. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
4. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
5. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)