|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They throw small stones at him.
(b) They call his mother names.
(c) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
(d) They call him a "cross-maker."
2. Where do the ten fishermen work?
3. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
(a) All are God's creatures.
(b) He should propose to Mary Magdalene.
(c) He is the Messiah, and should begin acting that way.
(d) He cannot save everyone, and must choose wisely.
4. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
(a) Purifying fire.
(b) God's commandment to love one another.
(c) The blessedness of the poor.
(d) The Kingdom of God.
5. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She knows that he is the Messiah.
(b) She knows that there is something special about him.
(c) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
(d) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
2. What does Andrew lecture Zebedee and the other men about?
3. Why does Jesus commit sins?
4. What does the rabbi ask Jesus in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)