|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
(a) He is unconscious, and Jesus is unable to wake him.
(b) He screams "Adonai!" and faints.
(c) He looks blissful and says, "You've come."
(d) He looks hopeful, but is convinced by Jesus's conversation that he is not the Messiah.
2. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
3. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
(a) Slaps the person back.
(b) Ignores the slap completely.
(c) Offers his other cheek.
(d) Reminds the person of God's swift retribution.
4. Jesus angers Judas when he talks about what?
(a) Living in peace with the Romans.
(b) Being the Messiah.
(c) Pitying all of Creation.
(d) Allowing himself to be crucified.
5. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are afraid of the Romans.
(b) They are hungry.
(c) They are afraid of Zebedee.
(d) They are cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
2. Why does Jesus commit sins?
3. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
4. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
5. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)