|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
(a) A poor man who gives his last crust of bread to someone else, and then becomes rich.
(b) A seed, falling into different kinds of soil.
(c) A man who is cold and burns down his house trying to warm himself.
(d) A man who is wealthy on Earth, but goes to Hell when he dies.
2. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
(a) Bless his nephew's wedding.
(b) Preach to his group of friends and relatives.
(c) Convince Mary Magdalene to leave her life of sin.
(d) Help him to smuggle Mary Magdalene out of Magdala.
3. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(b) "What would you have me do?"
(c) "How long?"
(d) "My master!"
4. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is sent to Hell.
(b) He is pursued as "The One."
(c) He rises to Heaven.
(d) He is crucified.
5. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
(a) He is being hunted, and Magdala is the only place where he is safe.
(b) The guards are detaining him because they think he is suspicious.
(c) A storm prevents him from leaving.
(d) The disciples ask him to wait and meet them there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus commit sins?
2. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
3. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
4. Where do the ten fishermen work?
5. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)