|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
2. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
(a) Make a pilgrimage.
(b) Be exorcised.
(c) Get married.
(d) Get baptized.
3. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
(a) He believes that he will die alone, crowned with thorns, atop a mountain.
(b) He believes that people will not be ready when the Messiah comes.
(c) He does not believe that the Messiah is coming.
(d) He believes that he is the Messiah.
4. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He rises to Heaven.
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is sent to Hell.
(d) He is pursued as "The One."
5. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
2. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
3. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
4. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
5. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)