|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
2. What does Jesus's quiet and elusive nature make Jacob suspect about him?
(a) He has something to hide.
(b) He is a Roman spy.
(c) He is ashamed to be in Magdala.
(d) He is too timid to be the Messiah.
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) Jesus and his disciples.
(c) The Zealots.
(d) Zebedee and his workers.
4. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is puzzled by them.
(b) He is happy about them.
(c) He is resigned to them.
(d) He is tormented by them.
5. What does Andrew lecture Zebedee and the other men about?
(a) Slavery to the Romans.
(b) The Messiah.
(d) Work ethic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
2. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
3. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
4. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
5. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)