|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) God gently tells him to do so.
(b) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
(c) He thinks it will displease God.
(d) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
2. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(a) "How long?"
(b) "What would you have me do?"
(c) "My master!"
3. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
4. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is crucified.
(b) He is sent to Hell.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He rises to Heaven.
5. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
(a) He sees the light intensify around Jesus's face.
(b) He feels the invisible claws dig into his own skull.
(c) He hears a noise, and thinks someone might be watching them.
(d) He remembers happy times he and Jesus shared as children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
2. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
3. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
4. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
5. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)