|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesus angers Judas when he talks about what?
(a) Being the Messiah.
(b) Allowing himself to be crucified.
(c) Pitying all of Creation.
(d) Living in peace with the Romans.
2. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
3. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
(a) Judas is helping them.
(b) Jesus is coming to visit.
(c) John is home.
(d) The Romans are leaving Capernaum.
4. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
(b) Why he has them.
(c) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
(d) What he has to do to make them stop.
5. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
2. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
3. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
4. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
5. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)