|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
(a) Offers his other cheek.
(b) Slaps the person back.
(c) Reminds the person of God's swift retribution.
(d) Ignores the slap completely.
2. What does Andrew call Jesus?
3. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
4. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
5. Why does Jesus commit sins?
(a) Because he is human, and therefore imperfect.
(b) To make God detest him.
(c) To better relate to his followers, because they too are sinners.
(d) To convince his followers that he is unworthy of being the Messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
2. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
3. What does Andrew lecture Zebedee and the other men about?
4. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
5. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)