|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
2. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
3. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
(a) He looks at Jesus, shocked.
(b) He leaves, without saying anything else to Jesus.
(c) He scoffs at Jesus.
(d) He agrees with Jesus.
4. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(b) Whenever he feels pleasure.
(c) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
(d) Whenever he has committed a sin.
5. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
(a) The moment of his birth.
(b) The visitors that brought him gifts when he was young.
(c) A message that was delivered to her by God.
(d) Happy memories of his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
2. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
3. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
4. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
5. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)