|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
(a) God has assured him that he will live to see the Messiah.
(b) Jerusalem will be restored to its former glory.
(c) The Israelites will be successful in their revolt against the Romans.
(d) Jesus is the Messiah.
2. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
(a) A man who is wealthy on Earth, but goes to Hell when he dies.
(b) A poor man who gives his last crust of bread to someone else, and then becomes rich.
(c) A man who is cold and burns down his house trying to warm himself.
(d) A seed, falling into different kinds of soil.
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) Jesus and his disciples.
(c) Zebedee and his workers.
(d) The Zealots.
4. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
(a) He looks at Jesus, shocked.
(b) He leaves, without saying anything else to Jesus.
(c) He agrees with Jesus.
(d) He scoffs at Jesus.
5. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With anger.
(b) With disappointment.
(c) With love.
(d) With pity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
2. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
3. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
4. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
5. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)