|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
(a) Leaving his mother's house.
(b) Traveling to Golgotha.
(c) Proposing to Mary Magdalene.
(d) Turning his back on his disciples.
2. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
3. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) Greed and the Messiah.
(b) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(c) The price of fish.
(d) The consequences of the storm.
4. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) God gently tells him to do so.
(b) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(c) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
(d) He thinks it will displease God.
5. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(b) The Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
2. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
3. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
5. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)