|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
(a) He looks blissful and says, "You've come."
(b) He screams "Adonai!" and faints.
(c) He looks hopeful, but is convinced by Jesus's conversation that he is not the Messiah.
(d) He is unconscious, and Jesus is unable to wake him.
2. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(b) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
(c) To get Simeon.
(d) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
3. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
(a) All are God's creatures.
(b) He cannot save everyone, and must choose wisely.
(c) He is the Messiah, and should begin acting that way.
(d) He should propose to Mary Magdalene.
4. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(b) He thinks it will displease God.
(c) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
(d) God gently tells him to do so.
5. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
2. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
4. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
5. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)