|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus commit sins?
(a) To make God detest him.
(b) To convince his followers that he is unworthy of being the Messiah.
(c) Because he is human, and therefore imperfect.
(d) To better relate to his followers, because they too are sinners.
2. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(b) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
(c) Arresting Jesus.
(d) Stopping an execution.
3. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
(b) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(c) To get Simeon.
(d) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
4. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
(a) He looks hopeful, but is convinced by Jesus's conversation that he is not the Messiah.
(b) He is unconscious, and Jesus is unable to wake him.
(c) He looks blissful and says, "You've come."
(d) He screams "Adonai!" and faints.
5. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
3. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
4. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
5. What does Jesus's quiet and elusive nature make Jacob suspect about him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)