|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
(a) They know of her affiliation with Jesus.
(b) They think she is a Roman spy.
(c) She refused Barabbas's advances.
(d) Barabbas caught her "working" on the Sabbath.
2. Why is Jesus's mother embarrassed when the cross is hoisted for the first execution in the novel?
(a) The cross Jesus made tilts.
(b) The man who is to be executed spits on Jesus.
(c) Jesus is too weak to hoist the cross.
(d) The crowd taunts Jesus for making the cross.
3. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
(a) She believes in God, but she does not practice a religion.
(b) She hates God because he has kept her from being happy with Jesus.
(c) She is an atheist.
(d) She believes God exists, but does not believe in the same God Jesus does.
4. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(b) The Devil.
5. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(b) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(c) Whenever he feels pleasure.
(d) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
2. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
5. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)