|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) Zebedee is his employer.
(b) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
(c) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(d) He doesn't trust Judas.
2. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
(a) A dove.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A falcon.
(d) An owl.
3. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Fear drives him into the desert.
(c) He is afraid to leave his mother's house.
(d) He is not the Messiah.
4. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
(a) Leaving his mother's house.
(b) Traveling to Golgotha.
(c) Turning his back on his disciples.
(d) Proposing to Mary Magdalene.
5. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
(a) Jesus has no pity for his mother.
(b) Jesus could have saved the Abbot.
(c) Jesus is showing too much weakness.
(d) Jesus is trying to defy God's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simeon tell Jesus's mother, in regard to her son?
2. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
3. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
4. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
5. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)