|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
(a) At 3.
(b) At 9.
(c) At 12.
(d) At 15.
2. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(b) To get Simeon.
(c) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(d) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
3. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
(a) God's loving and forgiving nature.
(b) Reasons why the Israelites should rise up against the Romans.
(c) Freedom, slavery, and liberation.
(d) The imminent arrival of the Messiah.
4. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Tending to her animals.
(c) Making soap.
(d) Spinning wool.
5. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
(a) She slaps Jesus.
(b) She screams "Adonai!"
(c) She collapses.
(d) She falls, weeping, into Joseph's arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "The Curse"?
2. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
3. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
4. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
5. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)