|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
(a) The disciples ask him to wait and meet them there.
(b) The guards are detaining him because they think he is suspicious.
(c) A storm prevents him from leaving.
(d) He is being hunted, and Magdala is the only place where he is safe.
2. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
3. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Swears to never see her again.
(b) Scourges himself.
(c) Repents in prayer.
(d) Leaves Magdala.
4. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) Zebedee and his workers.
(b) Jesus and his disciples.
(c) The Israelites.
(d) The Zealots.
5. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is tormented by them.
(b) He is puzzled by them.
(c) He is happy about them.
(d) He is resigned to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jesus's mother embarrassed when the cross is hoisted for the first execution in the novel?
2. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
3. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
4. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
5. Who is "The Curse"?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)