|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
(a) God has assured him that he will live to see the Messiah.
(b) Jerusalem will be restored to its former glory.
(c) Jesus is the Messiah.
(d) The Israelites will be successful in their revolt against the Romans.
2. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With disappointment.
(b) With pity.
(c) With love.
(d) With anger.
3. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
(b) She knows that he is the Messiah.
(c) She knows that there is something special about him.
(d) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
4. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
(a) He is afraid to leave his mother's house.
(b) He is not the Messiah.
(c) He loves her.
(d) Fear drives him into the desert.
5. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) The consequences of the storm.
(b) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(c) Greed and the Messiah.
(d) The price of fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
2. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
4. What does Simeon tell Jesus's mother, in regard to her son?
5. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)