|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Tending to her animals.
(c) Spinning wool.
(d) Making soap.
2. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
(a) The disciples ask him to wait and meet them there.
(b) The guards are detaining him because they think he is suspicious.
(c) A storm prevents him from leaving.
(d) He is being hunted, and Magdala is the only place where he is safe.
3. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She knows that there is something special about him.
(b) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
(c) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
(d) She knows that he is the Messiah.
4. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
5. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is happy about them.
(b) He is puzzled by them.
(c) He is tormented by them.
(d) He is resigned to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "The Curse"?
2. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
3. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
5. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)