|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
(a) At 12.
(b) At 15.
(c) At 3.
(d) At 9.
2. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
3. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is resigned to them.
(b) He is happy about them.
(c) He is tormented by them.
(d) He is puzzled by them.
4. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
(a) She slaps Jesus.
(b) She collapses.
(c) She falls, weeping, into Joseph's arms.
(d) She screams "Adonai!"
5. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(b) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
(c) To get Simeon.
(d) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus commit sins?
2. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
3. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
4. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
5. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)