|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(b) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
(c) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(d) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
2. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
(b) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
(c) When they were three years old they played together naked.
(d) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
3. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Hiding himself in the monastery.
(b) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
(c) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
(d) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
4. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
(b) He doesn't trust Judas.
(c) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(d) Zebedee is his employer.
5. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
2. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
3. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
4. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
5. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)