|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
2. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(c) The Devil.
(d) Mary Magdalene.
3. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Stopping an execution.
(b) Arresting Jesus.
(c) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
(d) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
4. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(b) Zebedee is his employer.
(c) He doesn't trust Judas.
(d) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
5. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
2. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
3. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
4. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
5. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)