|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
2. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Making soap.
(c) Tending to her animals.
(d) Spinning wool.
3. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(b) He thinks it will displease God.
(c) God gently tells him to do so.
(d) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
4. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He tells them not to impede God's will.
(c) He encourages them.
(d) He threatens them.
5. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
(a) An owl.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A falcon.
(d) A dove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
2. Where do the ten fishermen work?
3. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
4. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
5. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)