|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
(b) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(c) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(d) Whenever he feels pleasure.
2. Why does Jesus commit sins?
(a) To convince his followers that he is unworthy of being the Messiah.
(b) To make God detest him.
(c) To better relate to his followers, because they too are sinners.
(d) Because he is human, and therefore imperfect.
3. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) God gently tells him to do so.
(b) He thinks it will displease God.
(c) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(d) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
4. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(c) The Devil.
(d) Mary Magdalene.
5. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
(a) Leaving Nazareth and starting over somewhere that no one knows him.
(b) Becoming the Son of God and God himself.
(c) Marrying Mary Magdalene and having a normal life.
(d) Dying and ascending to Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
2. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
3. Who is "The Curse"?
4. What does Simeon tell Jesus's mother, in regard to her son?
5. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)