|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
(b) Hiding himself in the monastery.
(c) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
(d) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
2. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
3. Where do the ten fishermen work?
4. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
(a) At 12.
(b) At 15.
(c) At 9.
(d) At 3.
5. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
(a) Jesus is showing too much weakness.
(b) Jesus has no pity for his mother.
(c) Jesus could have saved the Abbot.
(d) Jesus is trying to defy God's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
2. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
3. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
4. Why does Jesus commit sins?
5. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)