|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
(a) To leave his mother's house for Jerusalem.
(b) To go to the desert monastery.
(c) To propose to Mary Magdalene.
(d) To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
2. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To get Simeon.
(b) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
(c) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(d) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
3. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
(a) He scoffs at Jesus.
(b) He looks at Jesus, shocked.
(c) He leaves, without saying anything else to Jesus.
(d) He agrees with Jesus.
4. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
(a) Leaving his mother's house.
(b) Traveling to Golgotha.
(c) Turning his back on his disciples.
(d) Proposing to Mary Magdalene.
5. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
2. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
3. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
4. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
5. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)