|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With disappointment.
(b) With pity.
(c) With love.
(d) With anger.
2. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
(b) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(c) Whenever he feels pleasure.
(d) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
3. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Arresting Jesus.
(b) Stopping an execution.
(c) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(d) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
4. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
(a) John the Baptist.
(d) The Zealot.
5. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
(b) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
(c) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(d) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
3. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
4. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
5. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)