|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He rises to Heaven.
(b) He is sent to Hell.
(c) He is crucified.
(d) He is pursued as "The One."
2. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They call him a "cross-maker."
(b) They throw small stones at him.
(c) They call his mother names.
(d) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
3. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
4. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
5. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
(a) At 3.
(b) At 12.
(c) At 9.
(d) At 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
2. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
3. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
4. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
5. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)