|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is pursued as "The One."
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is sent to Hell.
(d) He rises to Heaven.
2. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
(b) What he has to do to make them stop.
(c) Why he has them.
(d) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
3. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
(a) They call him a "cross-maker."
(b) They call Mary Magdalene a "slut."
(c) They call his mother names.
(d) They throw small stones at him.
4. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Tending to her animals.
(c) Spinning wool.
(d) Making soap.
5. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is puzzled by them.
(b) He is resigned to them.
(c) He is tormented by them.
(d) He is happy about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
2. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
4. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
5. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)