|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus commit sins?
(a) To better relate to his followers, because they too are sinners.
(b) To convince his followers that he is unworthy of being the Messiah.
(c) To make God detest him.
(d) Because he is human, and therefore imperfect.
2. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With anger.
(b) With pity.
(c) With love.
(d) With disappointment.
3. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
(a) He encourages them.
(b) He threatens them.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) He tells them not to impede God's will.
4. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
(a) At 9.
(b) At 12.
(c) At 15.
(d) At 3.
5. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
(b) What he has to do to make them stop.
(c) Why he has them.
(d) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simeon tell Jesus's mother, in regard to her son?
2. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
3. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
4. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
5. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)