|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
(a) Jesus tells Simeon that he is not the Messiah.
(b) Jesus tells Simeon that he defies God's will for his mother's sake.
(c) Jesus tells Simeon to get out of his house.
(d) Jesus tells Simeon that he will resist God until he dies.
2. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
(a) The visitors that brought him gifts when he was young.
(b) A message that was delivered to her by God.
(c) Happy memories of his childhood.
(d) The moment of his birth.
3. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is sent to Hell.
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He rises to Heaven.
4. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
5. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
(b) Stopping an execution.
(c) Arresting Jesus.
(d) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
2. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
3. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
4. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
5. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)