|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beheads John the Baptist?
2. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
(a) To protect his disciples in his absence.
(b) To prevent his crucifixion.
(c) To resurrect him after his crucifixion.
(d) To give Mary Magdalene a better life, free from sin.
3. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
4. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
(a) John is home.
(b) Judas is helping them.
(c) The Romans are leaving Capernaum.
(d) Jesus is coming to visit.
5. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
(a) Love is only an idea, unless he who loves is also merciful.
(b) Pity is not enough; there must also be love.
(c) Pity must be put into action, through love and mercy.
(d) Pity and mercy can save humankind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
2. What does Simeon tell Jesus's mother, in regard to her son?
3. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
4. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
5. During their first meeting, what does Pilate urge Jesus to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)