|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(b) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(c) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
(d) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
2. What does Jesus want to do with the existing Laws?
(a) Expand them.
(b) Keep them the way they are.
(c) Abolish them.
(d) Jesus doesn't concern himself with worldly Laws.
3. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
(a) Jesus tells Simeon that he will resist God until he dies.
(b) Jesus tells Simeon to get out of his house.
(c) Jesus tells Simeon that he defies God's will for his mother's sake.
(d) Jesus tells Simeon that he is not the Messiah.
4. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
5. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
(a) There is something he dislikes about Jesus, but he isn't sure what it is.
(b) He is exactly what John imagined the Messiah would be.
(c) He is not loving enough.
(d) He is too soft and sympathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
2. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
3. Where do the ten fishermen work?
4. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
5. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)