|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
2. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(b) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
(c) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(d) Whenever he feels pleasure.
3. Jesus angers Judas when he talks about what?
(a) Allowing himself to be crucified.
(b) Pitying all of Creation.
(c) Living in peace with the Romans.
(d) Being the Messiah.
4. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
5. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
(a) Philip does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah.
(b) Philip despises Jesus's father.
(c) Philip is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(d) Jesus is a cross-maker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
2. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
3. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
4. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
5. When Simeon asks Jesus who he really is, what is Jesus's response?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)