|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus request of Judas before entering Pilate's palace?
(a) He asks Judas to present his case to Pilate.
(b) He asks Judas to pretend he doesn't know him.
(c) He asks Judas to be ready in case things go wrong.
(d) He asks Judas not to help him.
2. How does Matthew respond when Peter tells him about his dream?
(a) He thinks that Peter is a prophet.
(b) He thinks that Peter is possessed.
(c) He thinks that Peter is going insane.
(d) He thinks that the events must have occurred somewhere.
3. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
(a) What hidden pain devours Jesus.
(b) What signals Jesus receives from God.
(c) Why Jesus doesn't marry Mary Magdalene.
(d) When Jesus began thinking that he might be the Messiah.
4. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
(a) Venture to Nazareth to see his mother.
(b) Save Magdalene and live a respectable and productive life.
(c) Leave the desert, and return to Jerusalem.
(d) Lead the Israelites' revolt against the Romans.
5. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
3. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
4. What are Alpha and Omega?
5. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)