|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) God gently tells him to do so.
(b) He thinks it will displease God.
(c) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(d) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
2. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
(a) She falls, weeping, into Joseph's arms.
(b) She slaps Jesus.
(c) She collapses.
(d) She screams "Adonai!"
3. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
4. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
(a) At 12.
(b) At 15.
(c) At 9.
(d) At 3.
5. Who is Matthew when Jesus meets him?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) A poor fisherman.
(c) A hated customs officer.
(d) A Roman emissary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
2. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
3. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
4. What does Simeon tell Jesus about Isaiah's martyrdom?
5. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)