|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(b) He doesn't trust Judas.
(c) Zebedee is his employer.
(d) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
2. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
(a) God's loving and forgiving nature.
(b) Freedom, slavery, and liberation.
(c) The imminent arrival of the Messiah.
(d) Reasons why the Israelites should rise up against the Romans.
3. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
(a) Preach to his group of friends and relatives.
(b) Convince Mary Magdalene to leave her life of sin.
(c) Help him to smuggle Mary Magdalene out of Magdala.
(d) Bless his nephew's wedding.
4. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
(a) He is being hunted, and Magdala is the only place where he is safe.
(b) The guards are detaining him because they think he is suspicious.
(c) The disciples ask him to wait and meet them there.
(d) A storm prevents him from leaving.
5. Why does Jesus get frustrated with his disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) They are refusing to acknowledge him in public.
(b) They won't stay and protect him.
(c) They fail to understand one of his parables.
(d) They are behaving in a cowardly fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus commit sins?
2. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
3. Who is Matthew when Jesus meets him?
4. Where do the ten fishermen work?
5. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)