|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Jesus make to Judas, after his first meeting with Pilate?
(a) He will return, three days after his death, to judge all.
(b) He will oversee the rebuilding of Jerusalem.
(c) He will not allow the Romans to remain in power over Israel.
(d) He will leave Judas, as his most trusted disciple, to continue Jesus's teachings after his death.
2. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
3. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
(a) Philip is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(b) Jesus is a cross-maker.
(c) Philip does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah.
(d) Philip despises Jesus's father.
4. What does Jesus cry out, as he faints, at the end of Chapter 29?
5. What is Jesus's response to Jacob's vow at the paschal meal?
(a) He is touched by the sentiment.
(b) He is appalled.
(c) He is proud of Jacob.
(d) He is ambivalent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
2. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
3. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
4. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
5. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)