|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
(b) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(c) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(d) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
2. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
(a) The birds proclaim him to be the Son of God.
(b) The Spirit of the Jordan rises.
(c) The fish dance.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
4. Who is Matthew when Jesus meets him?
(a) A hated customs officer.
(b) A Roman emissary.
(c) A poor fisherman.
(d) A carpenter.
5. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
(a) Proposing to Mary Magdalene.
(b) Traveling to Golgotha.
(c) Turning his back on his disciples.
(d) Leaving his mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
2. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
3. How does Judas respond when Jesus tells him that he is the lamb to be led to slaughter?
4. What does the rabbi tell Jesus, in Chapter 11?
5. When talking to Pilate, Jesus compares Rome to ____________.
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)