|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
2. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
(a) The Israelites will be successful in their revolt against the Romans.
(b) Jesus is the Messiah.
(c) God has assured him that he will live to see the Messiah.
(d) Jerusalem will be restored to its former glory.
3. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
(b) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
(c) When they were three years old they played together naked.
(d) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
4. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
(a) He agrees with Jesus.
(b) He leaves, without saying anything else to Jesus.
(c) He scoffs at Jesus.
(d) He looks at Jesus, shocked.
5. What does Andrew call Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
2. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
3. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
4. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
5. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)