|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
2. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A lion.
(d) An elephant.
3. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
(a) Slaps the person back.
(b) Reminds the person of God's swift retribution.
(c) Ignores the slap completely.
(d) Offers his other cheek.
4. When Jesus talks about the Kingdom of Heaven, what is Zebedee's response?
(a) He becomes fearful, and asks Jesus what he has to do.
(b) He is silent and thoughtful.
(c) He pays attention, and asks intelligent questions.
(d) He banters with Jesus about doing very well in this Kingdom of Heaven.
5. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(b) Greed and the Messiah.
(c) The price of fish.
(d) The consequences of the storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jesus bring back to life in Chapter 25?
2. Why does Jesus commit sins?
3. Who does Jesus heal in Cana?
4. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
5. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)