|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
(a) He hears a noise, and thinks someone might be watching them.
(b) He sees the light intensify around Jesus's face.
(c) He remembers happy times he and Jesus shared as children.
(d) He feels the invisible claws dig into his own skull.
2. What are Alpha and Omega?
(a) A reference to seven angels who, supposedly, will descend from Heaven to destroy the Earth and open the Abyss.
(b) A reference to Creation and Armageddon.
(c) Terms for Jesus's birth and his death.
(d) Nicknames for two of Jesus's disciples.
3. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
(d) Mary Magdalene.
4. Where do the ten fishermen work?
5. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wild horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
2. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
3. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
4. What does the crowd do to taunt Jesus in Chapter 1?
5. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)