|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
(a) Lead the Israelites' revolt against the Romans.
(b) Venture to Nazareth to see his mother.
(c) Leave the desert, and return to Jerusalem.
(d) Save Magdalene and live a respectable and productive life.
2. At the paschal meal, what does Jacob vow to do?
(a) To do everything in his power to prevent Jesus's execution.
(b) To exact revenge on his murderers.
(c) To establish a new order, in Jesus's name.
(d) To care for and protect Jesus's mother and Mary Magdalene.
3. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Making soap.
(c) Spinning wool.
(d) Tending to her animals.
4. The archangel that comes to Jesus in the desert is really whom?
(b) A mirage.
5. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Zealots.
(b) The Israelites.
(c) Zebedee and his workers.
(d) Jesus and his disciples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What archangel comes to Jesus while he is in the desert?
2. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
3. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
4. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
5. What is Jesus's response when Judas reveals his intent to kill him?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)