|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene give to Jesus and his disciples to refresh them?
(c) Goat's milk.
(d) Water with lemon.
2. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
(a) He leaves, without saying anything else to Jesus.
(b) He looks at Jesus, shocked.
(c) He scoffs at Jesus.
(d) He agrees with Jesus.
3. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
(a) The Zealot.
(c) John the Baptist.
4. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
(a) Help him to smuggle Mary Magdalene out of Magdala.
(b) Bless his nephew's wedding.
(c) Preach to his group of friends and relatives.
(d) Convince Mary Magdalene to leave her life of sin.
5. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
(a) He and Mary Magdalene were childhood friends.
(b) He knows how angry Jesus will be.
(c) He is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(d) He wants to observe Moses's law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
2. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
3. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
4. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
5. The man Jesus heals in Cana wants Jesus's help with _______.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)