|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lion.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A bird.
2. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
(a) The green serpent.
(b) The old vulture.
(c) The rabid dog.
(d) The scapegoat.
3. Why does Judas get angry with Jesus in Cana?
(a) He has wasted help on an enemy.
(b) He is not assertive enough.
(c) He refuses to fight back to save himself.
(d) He is preaching about the wrong things.
4. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
(b) Hiding himself in the monastery.
(c) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
(d) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
5. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
(a) To spread his teachings to the people of Jerusalem.
(b) To help prepare David's throne for Jesus's ascension.
(c) To try to enlist the help of the Israelites there.
(d) To confirm Passover plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
2. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
3. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
4. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
5. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)