|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Matthew respond when Peter tells him about his dream?
(a) He thinks that the events must have occurred somewhere.
(b) He thinks that Peter is possessed.
(c) He thinks that Peter is a prophet.
(d) He thinks that Peter is going insane.
2. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
(a) Last-minute cowardice.
(b) Being unable to carry out his mission.
(c) Losing the faith of his followers.
(d) Being sentenced to death.
3. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
(a) To Jerusalem.
(b) To Nazareth.
(c) To Bethany.
(d) To Golgotha.
4. Who brings news of the beheading of John the Baptist?
(c) Mary Magdalene.
5. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
2. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
3. During their first meeting, what does Pilate urge Jesus to do?
4. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
5. Who joins Jesus's group of disciples after their trek from Cana to Capernaum?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)