|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus flee from, in Jerusalem's temple?
(a) An angry mob.
(b) A fiery, menacing angel.
(c) The invisible claws.
(d) The Curse.
2. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
(a) If they want to stone her, they will have to stone him as well.
(b) They cannot stone her without first conducting a fair trial.
(c) Only one who is sinless may throw the first stone.
(d) Working on the Sabbath is not a sin worthy of a stoning.
3. In Chapter 21, what happens to Jesus's mother as a result of her wailing?
(a) She is beaten.
(b) She is slapped.
(c) She is dragged away.
(d) She is disowned.
4. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
5. Why does Jesus get frustrated with his disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) They won't stay and protect him.
(b) They are refusing to acknowledge him in public.
(c) They fail to understand one of his parables.
(d) They are behaving in a cowardly fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
2. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
3. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
4. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
5. What happens to Lazarus on the road to Barabbas?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)