|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
(b) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
(c) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
(d) When they were three years old they played together naked.
2. What do Philip and Nathaniel borrow for Jesus as Spring approaches?
(a) A boat.
(b) A chariot.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A new cloak.
3. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With love.
(b) With pity.
(c) With disappointment.
(d) With anger.
4. Who joins Jesus's group of disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) Philip and Matthew.
(b) Nathaniel and Philip.
(c) Thomas and Nathaniel.
(d) Matthew and Thomas.
5. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
(a) A vulture.
(b) An owl.
(c) A falcon.
(d) A dove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
2. What do the monks want Jesus to do?
3. Peter dreams about Jesus _______.
4. While Jesus is in Cana, what is Mary Magdalene doing?
5. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)