|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the ten fishermen work?
2. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
(a) He is unconscious, and Jesus is unable to wake him.
(b) He screams "Adonai!" and faints.
(c) He looks hopeful, but is convinced by Jesus's conversation that he is not the Messiah.
(d) He looks blissful and says, "You've come."
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Zealots.
(b) Jesus and his disciples.
(c) The Israelites.
(d) Zebedee and his workers.
4. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(b) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(c) To get Simeon.
(d) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
5. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
(a) Becoming the Son of God and God himself.
(b) Leaving Nazareth and starting over somewhere that no one knows him.
(c) Marrying Mary Magdalene and having a normal life.
(d) Dying and ascending to Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
2. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
3. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
4. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
5. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)