|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
(b) Arresting Jesus.
(c) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(d) Stopping an execution.
2. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
(a) To go to the desert monastery.
(b) To propose to Mary Magdalene.
(c) To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
(d) To leave his mother's house for Jerusalem.
3. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
(a) He does not believe that the Messiah is coming.
(b) He believes that he is the Messiah.
(c) He believes that he will die alone, crowned with thorns, atop a mountain.
(d) He believes that people will not be ready when the Messiah comes.
4. What does Jesus's quiet and elusive nature make Jacob suspect about him?
(a) He is ashamed to be in Magdala.
(b) He is a Roman spy.
(c) He has something to hide.
(d) He is too timid to be the Messiah.
5. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Zealots.
(b) Jesus and his disciples.
(c) Zebedee and his workers.
(d) The Israelites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
2. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
3. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
4. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
5. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)