|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(b) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
(c) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(d) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
2. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(b) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(c) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
(d) Whenever he feels pleasure.
3. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
(a) Happy memories of his childhood.
(b) The visitors that brought him gifts when he was young.
(c) A message that was delivered to her by God.
(d) The moment of his birth.
4. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He rises to Heaven.
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He is sent to Hell.
5. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) He thinks it will displease God.
(b) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(c) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
(d) God gently tells him to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
2. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
3. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
4. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
5. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)