|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
2. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
(a) Leaving his mother's house.
(b) Turning his back on his disciples.
(c) Traveling to Golgotha.
(d) Proposing to Mary Magdalene.
3. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
(a) When Jesus began thinking that he might be the Messiah.
(b) What hidden pain devours Jesus.
(c) Why Jesus doesn't marry Mary Magdalene.
(d) What signals Jesus receives from God.
4. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(b) Visit Mary Magdalene.
(c) Enter a desert monastery.
(d) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
5. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(d) The Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
3. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
4. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
5. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)