|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
(a) The Israelites will be successful in their revolt against the Romans.
(b) Jesus is the Messiah.
(c) Jerusalem will be restored to its former glory.
(d) God has assured him that he will live to see the Messiah.
2. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
3. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Arresting Jesus.
(b) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
(c) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(d) Stopping an execution.
5. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(c) The Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
2. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
3. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
4. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
5. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)