|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
2. What does Simeon say to the men who move to block Jesus's path, as he carries the cross he built?
(a) He tells them not to impede God's will.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) He threatens them.
(d) He encourages them.
3. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
4. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He rises to Heaven.
(b) He is pursued as "The One."
(c) He is crucified.
(d) He is sent to Hell.
5. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
(a) A dove.
(b) A falcon.
(c) A vulture.
(d) An owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
2. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
3. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
4. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
5. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)