|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
2. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
(a) To leave his mother's house for Jerusalem.
(b) To go to the desert monastery.
(c) To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
(d) To propose to Mary Magdalene.
3. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) What he has to do to make them stop.
(b) Why he has them.
(c) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
(d) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
4. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Visit Mary Magdalene.
(b) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(c) Enter a desert monastery.
(d) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
5. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
(a) At 15.
(b) At 3.
(c) At 9.
(d) At 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
2. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
3. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
4. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
5. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)