|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(b) Whenever he feels pleasure.
(c) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(d) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
2. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(b) Stopping an execution.
(c) Arresting Jesus.
(d) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
3. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
(a) Get married.
(b) Make a pilgrimage.
(c) Be exorcised.
(d) Get baptized.
4. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
(a) The disciples ask him to wait and meet them there.
(b) He is being hunted, and Magdala is the only place where he is safe.
(c) A storm prevents him from leaving.
(d) The guards are detaining him because they think he is suspicious.
5. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
(b) Zebedee is his employer.
(c) He doesn't trust Judas.
(d) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
2. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
3. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
4. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
5. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)