|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
2. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
3. Why is Jesus's mother embarrassed when the cross is hoisted for the first execution in the novel?
(a) The crowd taunts Jesus for making the cross.
(b) Jesus is too weak to hoist the cross.
(c) The man who is to be executed spits on Jesus.
(d) The cross Jesus made tilts.
4. What does Simeon tell Jesus's mother, in regard to her son?
(a) He will have a very difficult life, because he is the Messiah.
(b) He is unsure whether Jesus is suited to the role of being the Messiah.
(c) She must resign herself to the fact that Jesus will die young.
(d) It is God that torments him, not a demon, so there can be no exorcism.
5. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
(a) Traveling to Golgotha.
(b) Proposing to Mary Magdalene.
(c) Turning his back on his disciples.
(d) Leaving his mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "The Curse"?
2. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
3. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
5. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)