|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
2. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is sent to Hell.
(b) He rises to Heaven.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He is crucified.
3. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
(b) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(c) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(d) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
4. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
(a) Whenever he feels pleasure.
(b) Whenever he has committed a sin.
(c) Whenever he is in close proximity to the Devil.
(d) Whenever something bad happens to one of his disciples.
5. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "The Curse"?
2. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
3. Why is Jesus's mother embarrassed when the cross is hoisted for the first execution in the novel?
4. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
5. What kind of invisible animal does Jesus feel sinking its claws into his skull?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)