|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(b) The Devil.
(d) Mary Magdalene.
2. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
3. Who is "The Curse"?
(a) An armor-clad woman with an eagle's head.
(b) A snake with a woman's head.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) An invisible vulture that claws at Jesus's head.
4. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
(a) Jesus is the Messiah.
(b) Jerusalem will be restored to its former glory.
(c) The Israelites will be successful in their revolt against the Romans.
(d) God has assured him that he will live to see the Messiah.
5. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) What he has to do to make them stop.
(b) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
(c) Why he has them.
(d) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
2. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
3. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
4. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
5. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)