|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(a) "What would you have me do?"
(b) "My master!"
(d) "How long?"
2. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
(a) Jesus could have saved the Abbot.
(b) Jesus is showing too much weakness.
(c) Jesus has no pity for his mother.
(d) Jesus is trying to defy God's will.
3. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
(a) The visitors that brought him gifts when he was young.
(b) A message that was delivered to her by God.
(c) The moment of his birth.
(d) Happy memories of his childhood.
4. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
(a) At 3.
(b) At 12.
(c) At 15.
(d) At 9.
5. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) The Zealot.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
2. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
3. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
4. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
5. What does Simeon reveal to reassure the people?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)