Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
(a) It is to celebrate the coming of the Messiah.
(b) It is now known as Good Friday instead.
(c) It is to commemorate the last gathering of Jesus and his disciples.
(d) The bread and wine are Jesus's body and blood.
2. Why does Jesus get frustrated with his disciples in Chapter 21?
(a) They are refusing to acknowledge him in public.
(b) They won't stay and protect him.
(c) They fail to understand one of his parables.
(d) They are behaving in a cowardly fashion.
3. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is resigned to them.
(b) He is tormented by them.
(c) He is happy about them.
(d) He is puzzled by them.
4. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
(a) Turning his back on his disciples.
(b) Leaving his mother's house.
(c) Traveling to Golgotha.
(d) Proposing to Mary Magdalene.
5. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
(b) Hiding himself in the monastery.
(c) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
(d) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
2. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
3. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
4. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
5. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)