|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) Greed and the Messiah.
(b) The consequences of the storm.
(c) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(d) The price of fish.
2. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
3. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
(a) A lion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A bird.
(d) A butterfly.
4. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
(a) The Kingdom of God.
(b) The blessedness of the poor.
(c) Purifying fire.
(d) God's commandment to love one another.
5. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
(a) The old vulture.
(b) The scapegoat.
(c) The rabid dog.
(d) The green serpent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
2. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
3. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
4. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
5. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)