|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to be executed in the novel?
(c) The Zealot.
(d) John the Baptist.
2. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
3. Where do the ten fishermen work?
4. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
(a) They cannot stone her without first conducting a fair trial.
(b) Working on the Sabbath is not a sin worthy of a stoning.
(c) Only one who is sinless may throw the first stone.
(d) If they want to stone her, they will have to stone him as well.
5. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
(a) The rabid dog.
(b) The old vulture.
(c) The green serpent.
(d) The scapegoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
2. What does Andrew lecture Zebedee and the other men about?
3. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
4. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
5. What will happen if Herod hears of John the Baptist's last words?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)