|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
2. What does Jesus flee from, in Jerusalem's temple?
(a) The Curse.
(b) The invisible claws.
(c) A fiery, menacing angel.
(d) An angry mob.
3. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
4. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Enter a desert monastery.
(b) Visit Mary Magdalene.
(c) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(d) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
5. Where do the ten fishermen work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
2. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
3. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
4. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
5. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)