|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
(a) To leave his mother's house for Jerusalem.
(b) To go to the desert monastery.
(c) To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
(d) To propose to Mary Magdalene.
2. What does Jesus's mother recall as he passes her, carrying the cross that he built?
(a) A message that was delivered to her by God.
(b) The visitors that brought him gifts when he was young.
(c) Happy memories of his childhood.
(d) The moment of his birth.
3. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(b) Arresting Jesus.
(c) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
(d) Stopping an execution.
4. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
(a) She believes God exists, but does not believe in the same God Jesus does.
(b) She is an atheist.
(c) She hates God because he has kept her from being happy with Jesus.
(d) She believes in God, but she does not practice a religion.
5. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
2. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
3. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
4. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
5. Jesus angers Judas when he talks about what?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)