|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(b) To get Simeon.
(c) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(d) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
2. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
(a) A bird.
(b) A lion.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A snake.
3. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
4. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With anger.
(b) With love.
(c) With pity.
(d) With disappointment.
5. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
(a) He is unconscious, and Jesus is unable to wake him.
(b) He screams "Adonai!" and faints.
(c) He looks blissful and says, "You've come."
(d) He looks hopeful, but is convinced by Jesus's conversation that he is not the Messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
2. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
3. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
4. What does Jesus flee from, in Jerusalem's temple?
5. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)