|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew call Jesus?
2. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
(a) Jesus tells Simeon that he is not the Messiah.
(b) Jesus tells Simeon to get out of his house.
(c) Jesus tells Simeon that he defies God's will for his mother's sake.
(d) Jesus tells Simeon that he will resist God until he dies.
3. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
(a) The Kingdom of God.
(b) God's commandment to love one another.
(c) The blessedness of the poor.
(d) Purifying fire.
4. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
(a) Preach to his group of friends and relatives.
(b) Bless his nephew's wedding.
(c) Help him to smuggle Mary Magdalene out of Magdala.
(d) Convince Mary Magdalene to leave her life of sin.
5. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
2. When did Jesus first feel the clawing sensation?
3. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
4. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
5. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)