|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
(a) A storm prevents him from leaving.
(b) The disciples ask him to wait and meet them there.
(c) He is being hunted, and Magdala is the only place where he is safe.
(d) The guards are detaining him because they think he is suspicious.
2. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
(a) The Kingdom of God.
(b) The blessedness of the poor.
(c) Purifying fire.
(d) God's commandment to love one another.
3. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
(a) Claw marks.
(b) Hornlike flames.
(c) A crown of thorns.
(d) A cross of white light.
4. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
(a) His bowels.
(c) His imagination.
(d) The river.
5. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) God gently tells him to do so.
(b) He thinks it will displease God.
(c) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
(d) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
2. Jesus angers Judas when he talks about what?
3. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
4. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
5. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)