|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
2. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
(b) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
(c) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(d) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
3. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
(a) Get married.
(b) Get baptized.
(c) Make a pilgrimage.
(d) Be exorcised.
4. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
(a) There is something he dislikes about Jesus, but he isn't sure what it is.
(b) He is exactly what John imagined the Messiah would be.
(c) He is too soft and sympathetic.
(d) He is not loving enough.
5. Who is helping Barabbas, in Chapter 1?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) Jesus and his disciples.
(c) Zebedee and his workers.
(d) The Zealots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
2. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
3. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
4. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
5. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)