|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
(a) He and Mary Magdalene were childhood friends.
(b) He wants to observe Moses's law.
(c) He is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(d) He knows how angry Jesus will be.
2. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(b) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
(c) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(d) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
3. After hearing what Jesus says to Simeon, what does Jesus's mother do?
(a) She slaps Jesus.
(b) She falls, weeping, into Joseph's arms.
(c) She screams "Adonai!"
(d) She collapses.
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Stopping an execution.
(b) Arresting Jesus.
(c) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
(d) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
5. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
(a) Being a heretic.
(b) Stealing from the governor.
(c) Being a Roman emissary.
(d) Inciting riots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
2. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
3. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
4. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
5. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)