|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
2. Why does Jacob resist when Barabbas drags Mary Magdalene out?
(a) He knows how angry Jesus will be.
(b) He wants to observe Moses's law.
(c) He and Mary Magdalene were childhood friends.
(d) He is in love with Mary Magdalene.
3. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
(a) The rabid dog.
(b) The old vulture.
(c) The scapegoat.
(d) The green serpent.
4. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(b) The price of fish.
(c) Greed and the Messiah.
(d) The consequences of the storm.
5. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
2. What does Jesus flee from, in Jerusalem's temple?
3. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
4. Who is the rich man who wants Jesus to perform sorcery to rid him of nightmares?
5. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)