|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
2. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
(a) Becoming the Son of God and God himself.
(b) Dying and ascending to Heaven.
(c) Marrying Mary Magdalene and having a normal life.
(d) Leaving Nazareth and starting over somewhere that no one knows him.
3. Why does Jerusalem stink?
(a) Because of the bodies that haven't been buried yet.
(b) Because of the livestock and fish in the market.
(c) Because there are too many people living in close quarters with poor sanitation.
(d) Because of the blood from all the sacrifices performed there.
4. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Leaves Magdala.
(b) Repents in prayer.
(c) Swears to never see her again.
(d) Scourges himself.
5. What does Jesus's quiet and elusive nature make Jacob suspect about him?
(a) He has something to hide.
(b) He is a Roman spy.
(c) He is too timid to be the Messiah.
(d) He is ashamed to be in Magdala.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zebedee assign to bring Andrew home?
2. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
3. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
4. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
5. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)