|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jesus think the animals have come from?
(a) His bowels.
(b) His imagination.
(d) The river.
2. What does Andrew want Jesus to preach about in Capernaum?
(a) God's commandment to love one another.
(b) The blessedness of the poor.
(c) The Kingdom of God.
(d) Purifying fire.
3. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
(b) He thinks it will displease God.
(c) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(d) God gently tells him to do so.
4. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
(a) Reasons why the Israelites should rise up against the Romans.
(b) The imminent arrival of the Messiah.
(c) Freedom, slavery, and liberation.
(d) God's loving and forgiving nature.
5. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is pursued as "The One."
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is sent to Hell.
(d) He rises to Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
2. When does the clawing sensation occur for Jesus?
3. What will happen if Herod hears of John the Baptist's last words?
4. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
5. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)