|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus tell Simeon when he arrives home and finds Simeon there?
(a) Jesus tells Simeon that he is not the Messiah.
(b) Jesus tells Simeon that he will resist God until he dies.
(c) Jesus tells Simeon to get out of his house.
(d) Jesus tells Simeon that he defies God's will for his mother's sake.
2. How does Jesus's mother look at him when he struggles and falls under the weight of the cross he built?
(a) With disappointment.
(b) With love.
(c) With anger.
(d) With pity.
3. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
4. What is the subject of the parable Jesus tells the poor on the hill in Capernaum?
(a) A man who is wealthy on Earth, but goes to Hell when he dies.
(b) A seed, falling into different kinds of soil.
(c) A poor man who gives his last crust of bread to someone else, and then becomes rich.
(d) A man who is cold and burns down his house trying to warm himself.
5. Who shelters Mary Magdalene in Capernaum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men doing in Zebedee's yard at the beginning of autumn?
2. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
3. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
4. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
5. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)