|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
(a) Becoming the Son of God and God himself.
(b) Marrying Mary Magdalene and having a normal life.
(c) Dying and ascending to Heaven.
(d) Leaving Nazareth and starting over somewhere that no one knows him.
2. Who takes over carrying the cross that Jesus built, when Jesus becomes tired?
3. What does Andrew call Jesus?
4. What is Barabbas planning on doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Arresting Jesus.
(b) Stopping an execution.
(c) Rounding up Jesus's disciples.
(d) Arresting Mary Magdalene.
5. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
(a) What hidden pain devours Jesus.
(b) Why Jesus doesn't marry Mary Magdalene.
(c) What signals Jesus receives from God.
(d) When Jesus began thinking that he might be the Messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. After watching Jesus carry the cross he built, to whom does Simeon compare Jesus?
2. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
3. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
4. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
5. What are the men doing in Zebedee's yard at the beginning of autumn?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)