|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
2. What does the rabbi ask Jesus in Chapter 11?
(a) If he wants to be worshipped.
(b) If he is certain about his faith in God.
(c) If he is ready to speak to all of mankind.
(d) If he believes he is the Messiah.
3. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) Zebedee is his employer.
(b) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
(c) He doesn't trust Judas.
(d) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
4. What does Jesus do when he is slapped?
(a) Reminds the person of God's swift retribution.
(b) Offers his other cheek.
(c) Ignores the slap completely.
(d) Slaps the person back.
5. Jesus realizes that the central figure in all of his dreams is __________.
(a) The Devil.
(b) Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
2. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
3. Who is "The Curse"?
4. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
5. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)