|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
2. Why do the poor look to Jesus in Capernaum?
(a) They are afraid of the Romans.
(b) They are cold.
(c) They are hungry.
(d) They are afraid of Zebedee.
3. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
4. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
(a) Philip despises Jesus's father.
(b) Jesus is a cross-maker.
(c) Philip is in love with Mary Magdalene.
(d) Philip does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah.
5. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(b) To get Simeon.
(c) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(d) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
2. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
3. What is Mary doing when Simeon visits?
4. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
5. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)