|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mary Magdalene being chased, by a mob, to Capernaum?
(a) They think she is a Roman spy.
(b) Barabbas caught her "working" on the Sabbath.
(c) She refused Barabbas's advances.
(d) They know of her affiliation with Jesus.
2. What does the windstorm drive out of the well?
3. What does the rabbi ask Jesus in Chapter 11?
(a) If he is ready to speak to all of mankind.
(b) If he is certain about his faith in God.
(c) If he wants to be worshipped.
(d) If he believes he is the Messiah.
4. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(a) "How long?"
(c) "What would you have me do?"
(d) "My master!"
5. What does Nathaniel want Jesus to do for him in Magdala?
(a) Bless his nephew's wedding.
(b) Help him to smuggle Mary Magdalene out of Magdala.
(c) Convince Mary Magdalene to leave her life of sin.
(d) Preach to his group of friends and relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What archangel comes to Jesus while he is in the desert?
2. What does Jesus say to the mob that wants to stone Mary Magdalene?
3. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
4. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
5. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)