|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
(a) Judas is helping them.
(b) Jesus is coming to visit.
(c) The Romans are leaving Capernaum.
(d) John is home.
2. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(b) The price of fish.
(c) The consequences of the storm.
(d) Greed and the Messiah.
3. What did the clawing sensation stop Jesus from doing when he was twenty years old?
(a) Proposing to Mary Magdalene.
(b) Turning his back on his disciples.
(c) Traveling to Golgotha.
(d) Leaving his mother's house.
4. Why does Judas waver in his intent to kill Jesus in the monastery?
(a) He hears a noise, and thinks someone might be watching them.
(b) He remembers happy times he and Jesus shared as children.
(c) He sees the light intensify around Jesus's face.
(d) He feels the invisible claws dig into his own skull.
5. What does Mary want Simeon to explain to her when he visits?
(a) Why God is forcing Jesus to do things he doesn't want to do.
(b) Why Jesus has been chosen as the Messiah.
(c) Why she was chosen to give birth to Jesus.
(d) Why a white dove has climbed onto her knees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
3. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
4. What does Simeon tell Jesus's mother, in regard to her son?
5. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)