Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
2. Who orders Barabbas to leave?
3. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is sent to Hell.
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He rises to Heaven.
4. What does Jesus believe about the Messiah?
(a) He does not believe that the Messiah is coming.
(b) He believes that people will not be ready when the Messiah comes.
(c) He believes that he will die alone, crowned with thorns, atop a mountain.
(d) He believes that he is the Messiah.
5. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Repents in prayer.
(b) Swears to never see her again.
(c) Leaves Magdala.
(d) Scourges himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
2. What does Jesus's quiet and elusive nature make Jacob suspect about him?
3. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
4. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
5. While all the men are in Zebedee's yard, what is Salome overjoyed about?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)