|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
(b) Zebedee is his employer.
(c) He doesn't trust Judas.
(d) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
2. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
(a) She is embittered that the monastery took her son.
(b) She knows that there is something special about him.
(c) She is afraid of what he might do if she doesn't feed him.
(d) She knows that he is the Messiah.
3. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
(a) Venture to Nazareth to see his mother.
(b) Lead the Israelites' revolt against the Romans.
(c) Leave the desert, and return to Jerusalem.
(d) Save Magdalene and live a respectable and productive life.
4. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
5. Who pronounces Abbot Joachim dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
2. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
3. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
4. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
5. Why does Jerusalem stink?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)