|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
2. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
3. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
4. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
(a) It is to celebrate the coming of the Messiah.
(b) It is now known as Good Friday instead.
(c) It is to commemorate the last gathering of Jesus and his disciples.
(d) The bread and wine are Jesus's body and blood.
5. What promise does Jesus make to Judas, after his first meeting with Pilate?
(a) He will not allow the Romans to remain in power over Israel.
(b) He will return, three days after his death, to judge all.
(c) He will leave Judas, as his most trusted disciple, to continue Jesus's teachings after his death.
(d) He will oversee the rebuilding of Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What archangel comes to Jesus while he is in the desert?
2. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
3. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
4. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
5. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)