|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals that Jesus is the lamb led voluntarily to slaughter?
2. Who beheads John the Baptist?
3. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
(a) The birds proclaim him to be the Son of God.
(b) The Spirit of the Jordan rises.
(c) The fish dance.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
(b) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(c) Zebedee is his employer.
(d) He doesn't trust Judas.
5. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
(a) The disciples ask him to wait and meet them there.
(b) The guards are detaining him because they think he is suspicious.
(c) A storm prevents him from leaving.
(d) He is being hunted, and Magdala is the only place where he is safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Jesus's earliest dream?
2. Where do the ten fishermen work?
3. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
4. Why does Jerusalem stink?
5. During their first meeting, what does Pilate urge Jesus to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)