|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Herod hears of John the Baptist's last words?
(a) A revolt against the Romans will occur.
(b) Jesus and his followers will be beheaded.
(c) He may be converted into a follower of Jesus.
(d) He will repent for killing John the Baptist.
2. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
3. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
(a) He finds it full of lies, but he accepts that it may be God's higher truth.
(b) He feels that it is closely in accordance with the truth.
(c) He is angry at Matthew and blames him for writing an inaccurate account.
(d) He knows it is false, but he likes it better than the truth.
4. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
5. Who beheads John the Baptist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
2. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
3. What does Jesus flee from, in Jerusalem's temple?
4. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
5. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)