|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
(a) He scoffs at Jesus.
(b) He agrees with Jesus.
(c) He looks at Jesus, shocked.
(d) He leaves, without saying anything else to Jesus.
2. What does Jesus request of Judas before entering Pilate's palace?
(a) He asks Judas to be ready in case things go wrong.
(b) He asks Judas to pretend he doesn't know him.
(c) He asks Judas to present his case to Pilate.
(d) He asks Judas not to help him.
3. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
(a) He is accused of blasphemy.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is accused of treason.
(d) He is arrested.
4. Who brings news of the beheading of John the Baptist?
(d) Mary Magdalene.
5. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
(a) To obtain Jesus's blessing.
(b) To get Jesus to save Abbot Joachim.
(c) To tell everyone that Abbot Joachim is dead.
(d) To get Simeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
2. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
3. Why does Jesus get trapped in Magdala?
4. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
5. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)