|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lazarus on the road to Barabbas?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is robbed.
2. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
3. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is harmless to the Roman government.
(b) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
(c) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
(d) He might be the true Messiah.
4. What promise does Jesus make to Judas, after his first meeting with Pilate?
(a) He will leave Judas, as his most trusted disciple, to continue Jesus's teachings after his death.
(b) He will return, three days after his death, to judge all.
(c) He will not allow the Romans to remain in power over Israel.
(d) He will oversee the rebuilding of Jerusalem.
5. Who keeps Philip from murdering Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simeon wonder about Jesus when they are at the monastery together?
2. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
3. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
4. What is Abbot Joachim's last speech about?
5. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)