|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
(a) He is not loving enough.
(b) He is exactly what John imagined the Messiah would be.
(c) He is too soft and sympathetic.
(d) There is something he dislikes about Jesus, but he isn't sure what it is.
2. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
3. Where do the ten fishermen work?
4. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
(a) Committing every conceivable sin to make God detest him.
(b) Helping his disciples to see him as human.
(c) Hiding himself in the monastery.
(d) Doing what he can to keep the Romans out of Nazareth.
5. Simeon advises Jesus to do what, because it often drives out demons?
(a) Make a pilgrimage.
(b) Be exorcised.
(c) Get baptized.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
2. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
3. What will happen if Herod hears of John the Baptist's last words?
4. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
5. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)