|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Judas respond when Jesus tells him that he is the lamb to be led to slaughter?
(a) He disagrees with Jesus, and encourages him to do all he can to act in opposition to the prophecy.
(b) He is unable to believe Jesus, until Simeon agrees with him.
(c) He worries for Jesus's sanity, and wonders if people calling him Messiah has gone to his head.
(d) He demands that the Romans be slaughtered, and the Messiah seated on David's throne.
2. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
(a) He is the Messiah, and should begin acting that way.
(b) All are God's creatures.
(c) He cannot save everyone, and must choose wisely.
(d) He should propose to Mary Magdalene.
3. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
4. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) The consequences of the storm.
(b) The price of fish.
(c) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(d) Greed and the Messiah.
5. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
(a) Stealing from the governor.
(b) Being a Roman emissary.
(c) Inciting riots.
(d) Being a heretic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus fear as Spring approaches?
2. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
3. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
4. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
5. Andrew compares John the Baptist to whom?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)