|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
(a) Fear drives him into the desert.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is not the Messiah.
(d) He is afraid to leave his mother's house.
2. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
(a) To Bethany.
(b) To Jerusalem.
(c) To Nazareth.
(d) To Golgotha.
3. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
(a) To prevent his crucifixion.
(b) To give Mary Magdalene a better life, free from sin.
(c) To protect his disciples in his absence.
(d) To resurrect him after his crucifixion.
4. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Leaves Magdala.
(b) Repents in prayer.
(c) Scourges himself.
(d) Swears to never see her again.
5. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
(a) There is something he dislikes about Jesus, but he isn't sure what it is.
(b) He is not loving enough.
(c) He is exactly what John imagined the Messiah would be.
(d) He is too soft and sympathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What archangel comes to Jesus while he is in the desert?
2. What happens to Lazarus on the road to Barabbas?
3. What do Philip and Nathaniel borrow for Jesus as Spring approaches?
4. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
5. Why does Jerusalem stink?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)