|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
(a) To try to enlist the help of the Israelites there.
(b) To spread his teachings to the people of Jerusalem.
(c) To help prepare David's throne for Jesus's ascension.
(d) To confirm Passover plans.
2. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
3. Who is "The Curse"?
(a) A snake with a woman's head.
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(c) An armor-clad woman with an eagle's head.
(d) An invisible vulture that claws at Jesus's head.
4. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
(a) He knows it is false, but he likes it better than the truth.
(b) He finds it full of lies, but he accepts that it may be God's higher truth.
(c) He is angry at Matthew and blames him for writing an inaccurate account.
(d) He feels that it is closely in accordance with the truth.
5. How does Judas respond when Jesus tells him that he is the lamb to be led to slaughter?
(a) He disagrees with Jesus, and encourages him to do all he can to act in opposition to the prophecy.
(b) He demands that the Romans be slaughtered, and the Messiah seated on David's throne.
(c) He worries for Jesus's sanity, and wonders if people calling him Messiah has gone to his head.
(d) He is unable to believe Jesus, until Simeon agrees with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
2. Who brings news of the beheading of John the Baptist?
3. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
4. The archangel that comes to Jesus in the desert is really whom?
5. What happens to Simeon shortly before Passover?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)