|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
(a) It is now known as Good Friday instead.
(b) The bread and wine are Jesus's body and blood.
(c) It is to celebrate the coming of the Messiah.
(d) It is to commemorate the last gathering of Jesus and his disciples.
2. How does Jesus feel when he reads what Matthew has written?
(a) He knows it is false, but he likes it better than the truth.
(b) He is angry at Matthew and blames him for writing an inaccurate account.
(c) He finds it full of lies, but he accepts that it may be God's higher truth.
(d) He feels that it is closely in accordance with the truth.
3. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
(c) Mary Magdalene.
4. Who summons the monks to hear Abbot Joachim's last words?
5. How does Pilate feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
(b) He might be the true Messiah.
(c) He is harmless to the Roman government.
(d) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
2. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
3. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
4. When talking to Pilate, Jesus compares Rome to ____________.
5. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)