|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
(a) Leave the desert, and return to Jerusalem.
(b) Venture to Nazareth to see his mother.
(c) Lead the Israelites' revolt against the Romans.
(d) Save Magdalene and live a respectable and productive life.
2. What is Jesus's response to Jacob's vow at the paschal meal?
(a) He is ambivalent.
(b) He is touched by the sentiment.
(c) He is appalled.
(d) He is proud of Jacob.
3. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
(a) Dying and ascending to Heaven.
(b) Becoming the Son of God and God himself.
(c) Leaving Nazareth and starting over somewhere that no one knows him.
(d) Marrying Mary Magdalene and having a normal life.
4. What does Barabbas accuse Jesus of while he and his disciples are in Jerusalem?
(a) Being a heretic.
(b) Stealing from the governor.
(c) Being a Roman emissary.
(d) Inciting riots.
5. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
(d) Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
2. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
3. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
4. Who beheads John the Baptist?
5. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)