|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Jesus that Judas intends to kill him in Magdala?
2. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Repents in prayer.
(b) Leaves Magdala.
(c) Scourges himself.
(d) Swears to never see her again.
3. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
(b) When they were three years old they played together naked.
(c) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
(d) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
4. Why is Abbot Joachim starving himself to death?
(a) To incite the Israelites to retaliate against the Romans.
(b) To convince his followers to give up their material possessions.
(c) To bring Israel's grievances to the attention of God.
(d) To provoke the Romans.
5. What is John the Baptist's opinion of Jesus?
(a) He is too soft and sympathetic.
(b) He is not loving enough.
(c) There is something he dislikes about Jesus, but he isn't sure what it is.
(d) He is exactly what John imagined the Messiah would be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Magdalene dare Jesus to admit?
2. When talking to Pilate, Jesus compares Rome to ____________.
3. At the paschal meal, what does Jacob vow to do?
4. Why does the old woman feed Jesus?
5. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)