|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Judas and Zebedee clash over?
(a) How Zebedee treats his workers.
(b) The consequences of the storm.
(c) The price of fish.
(d) Greed and the Messiah.
2. Why does Simeon rebuke Jesus after the Abbot's funeral?
(a) Jesus is showing too much weakness.
(b) Jesus is trying to defy God's will.
(c) Jesus could have saved the Abbot.
(d) Jesus has no pity for his mother.
3. What happens to Lazarus on the road to Barabbas?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is robbed.
(c) He is injured.
(d) He is murdered.
4. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
(a) Marrying Mary Magdalene and having a normal life.
(b) Becoming the Son of God and God himself.
(c) Leaving Nazareth and starting over somewhere that no one knows him.
(d) Dying and ascending to Heaven.
5. Who washes Jesus's feet with perfume?
(c) Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Simeon respond when Jesus tells him about his dreams?
2. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
3. The archangel that comes to Jesus in the desert is really whom?
4. What does Simeon tell Jesus about Isaiah's martyrdom?
5. Why does Jesus send Peter and John to Jerusalem?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)