|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
(a) He is afraid to associate himself with Judas and Jesus.
(b) He thinks that Judas is cursed.
(c) Zebedee is his employer.
(d) He doesn't trust Judas.
2. Who insists that the disciples stay in Jerusalem and protect Jesus, instead of returning to Galilee?
3. How does Mary Magdalene feel about God?
(a) She believes God exists, but does not believe in the same God Jesus does.
(b) She believes in God, but she does not practice a religion.
(c) She hates God because he has kept her from being happy with Jesus.
(d) She is an atheist.
4. Who invites Jesus in and feeds him when he arrives in Bethany?
5. What does Peter see on Jesus's forehead as he describes his time in the desert?
(a) Hornlike flames.
(b) Claw marks.
(c) A crown of thorns.
(d) A cross of white light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is John sent to Nazareth?
2. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
3. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
4. Jacob sees Jesus in Magdala, and mentally compares him to whom?
5. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)