|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking to Pilate, Jesus compares Rome to ____________.
(a) A giant clay statue.
(b) A giant bird of prey.
(c) A circus.
(d) A vast ocean.
2. What is Abbot Joachim's response when he meets Jesus?
(a) He is unconscious, and Jesus is unable to wake him.
(b) He looks hopeful, but is convinced by Jesus's conversation that he is not the Messiah.
(c) He screams "Adonai!" and faints.
(d) He looks blissful and says, "You've come."
3. As Jesus prays in Gethsemane, what does he beg God to do?
(a) To prevent his crucifixion.
(b) To protect his disciples in his absence.
(c) To give Mary Magdalene a better life, free from sin.
(d) To resurrect him after his crucifixion.
4. Who is "The Curse"?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(b) An invisible vulture that claws at Jesus's head.
(c) An armor-clad woman with an eagle's head.
(d) A snake with a woman's head.
5. The ants, the lizard and the butterflies convince Jesus of what?
(a) He is the Messiah, and should begin acting that way.
(b) He should propose to Mary Magdalene.
(c) He cannot save everyone, and must choose wisely.
(d) All are God's creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new meaning of the paschal meal?
2. What does Jesus tell Simeon he dreams of doing?
3. How does Pilate feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
4. How does Judas respond when Jesus tells him that he is the lamb to be led to slaughter?
5. What is Jesus's response to Jacob's vow at the paschal meal?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)