|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus's response to Jacob's vow at the paschal meal?
(a) He is appalled.
(b) He is proud of Jacob.
(c) He is ambivalent.
(d) He is touched by the sentiment.
2. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wild horse.
3. Why does Jesus leave home in Chapter 6?
(a) He thinks it will displease God.
(b) He wants to get away from God's persistent commands.
(c) God gently tells him to do so.
(d) He wants to make things easier for his mother and father.
4. After his time in the desert, where does God bring Jesus?
(a) To Golgotha.
(b) To Jerusalem.
(c) To Bethany.
(d) To Nazareth.
5. While they are hiding in Simon's Inn, who declares he will be the only one never to abandon Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Jesus make to Judas, after his first meeting with Pilate?
2. What are Alpha and Omega?
3. What is Jesus's defense to save himself from God hunting him?
4. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
5. Who is "The Curse"?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)