|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal has Jerusalem driven into the desert?
(a) The old vulture.
(b) The green serpent.
(c) The scapegoat.
(d) The rabid dog.
2. How do Annas and Caiaphas feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He might be the true Messiah.
(b) He is harmless to the Roman government.
(c) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
(d) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
3. Why does Pilate initially refuse to be provoked into crucifying Jesus?
(a) He is afraid that he will be reprimanded by the Roman government.
(b) He doesn't want Jesus to become a martyr.
(c) He doesn't believe in crucifixion.
(d) He is afraid of retaliation from the Jewish people.
4. Which of these is NOT a punishment sent down to Jerusalem, by God?
5. How does Pilate feel about Jesus, after meeting him for the first time?
(a) He is delusional, and possibly insane.
(b) He is a revolutionary, and a threat to the Roman government.
(c) He might be the true Messiah.
(d) He is harmless to the Roman government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beheads John the Baptist?
2. Jesus sees a vision of what animal stomping on Babylon, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Rome?
3. What animal tells Jesus that the doors to Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical?
4. Where do the ten fishermen work?
5. Why is Philip afraid to take Judas's side in his argument with Zebedee?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)