One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jesus's response to Jacob's vow at the paschal meal?
(a) He is ambivalent.
(b) He is appalled.
(c) He is proud of Jacob.
(d) He is touched by the sentiment.
2. When confronted by Pilate, what does Jesus deny?
(a) Being the Messiah.
(b) Being the son of Mary and Joseph.
(c) Being a king, in a political sense.
(d) Knowing his disciples.
3. In Chapter 6, Jesus leaves home to do what?
(a) Make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
(b) Enter a desert monastery.
(c) Visit Mary Magdalene.
(d) Face Barabbas in Golgotha.
4. What does Jesus do when he has an obscene dream after seeing Mary Magdalene?
(a) Repents in prayer.
(b) Swears to never see her again.
(c) Leaves Magdala.
(d) Scourges himself.
5. Why does Jesus think Magdalene prostitutes herself?
(a) He wasn't able to marry and support her.
(b) She wants to hurt Jesus for not marrying her.
(c) She has no other skills with which to support herself.
(d) When they were three years old they played together naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jesus revive after the incident in Jerusalem's temple?
2. What happens when Jesus sheds his robe and steps into the water without repenting?
3. Why does Philip want to murder Jesus?
4. What does the snake, with the head of a woman, try to convince Jesus to do?
5. Which of Jesus's disciples wants to return to Galilee, while they are all hiding in Jerusalem?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)