1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He is crucified.
(b) He is sent to Hell.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He rises to Heaven.
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is happy about them.
(b) He is resigned to them.
(c) He is puzzled by them.
(d) He is tormented by them.
3. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
4. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(a) "What would you have me do?"
(b) "How long?"
(d) "My master!"
5. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) What he has to do to make them stop.
(b) Why he has them.
(c) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
(d) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
6. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
7. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
(a) To leave his mother's house for Jerusalem.
(b) To propose to Mary Magdalene.
(c) To go to the desert monastery.
(d) To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
This section contains 5,440 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)