1. What happens to Jesus in his dreams?
(a) He rises to Heaven.
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is pursued as "The One."
(d) He is sent to Hell.
2. How does Jesus feel about these dreams?
(a) He is happy about them.
(b) He is tormented by them.
(c) He is puzzled by them.
(d) He is resigned to them.
3. What is Jesus unable to vanquish?
4. What is the rabbi's usual cry to God?
(a) "What would you have me do?"
(c) "How long?"
(d) "My master!"
5. What does Jesus wonder about his dreams?
(a) What he has to do to make them stop.
(b) Why he has them.
(c) Whether he is really the Chosen One.
(d) Whether it is God or the Devil who visits him.
6. Who visits Jesus in Chapter 1?
7. What does Jesus's visitor try to persuade him to do in Chapter 1?
(a) To go to the desert monastery.
(b) To not provide a cross for that day's execution.
(c) To propose to Mary Magdalene.
(d) To leave his mother's house for Jerusalem.
This section contains 5,440 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)