* Jesus has frequent dreams about being pursued because he is "The One," and he wonders upon waking whether it is God or the Devil who pursues him in his dreams.
* Judas visits Jesus, telling him that he cannot provide a cross for the day's crucifixion because Barabbas and the Zealots plan on stopping the execution. Everyone expects the Messiah to join in the fight.
* As Judas wonders whether Jesus is actually The One, Jesus realizes that Judas is the main figure in his dreams. Judas declares that Jesus is a sinner, and no public speaker. He curses Jesus and leaves.
* Jesus feels an invisible vulture sink its claws into his head occasionally. He is unsure if it's God, or a demon. This sensation prevents him from proposing to Mary Magdalene.
* The clawing sensation happens whenever Jesus feels pleasure, and when it comes, it demands that he...
This section contains 4,218 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)