|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John Feinstein born and raised?
(b) New York.
2. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson tells Stevie and Susan Carol they must do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Contact the FBI.
(b) Stop the game.
(c) Be seen by Chip.
(d) Program the scoreboard.
3. According to Chip in Chapter 16, Jurgenson told Feeley to go ahead and call whom?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The NHL.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The DEA.
4. What does FCA stand for in the novel?
(a) Friends of Champion Atheletes.
(b) Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
(c) Foundation of Competitive Atheletes.
(d) Foundation of Champion Atheletes.
5. What is the name of Stuart Feeley's assistant in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson says it's what that led him to the location of the kids?
2. The official who Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15 is chairman of the board of trustees for what college?
3. In Chapter 17, the kidnappers say they will hold the kids hostage until they are sure that Chip will do what?
4. Susan Carol and Stevie head to what arena in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is about to call Dean Wojenski before they go to what state?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol find in the hotel room when they enter in Chapter 17? What do they learn?
2. Why is Stevie antsy in the morning in Chapter 16? What news does he learn from Chip?
3. What happens when Stevie, Susan Carol ,and Chip return to the Superdome in Chapter 15?
4. What leads Susan Carol to believe Professor Whiting is speaking with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 15?
5. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
6. What conflicts and obstacles do Stevie and Susan Carol face in Chapter 11?
7. What is foreshadowed in Chapter 16 regarding Stuart Feeley?
8. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
9. Who do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to reveal the blackmailing plot to in Chapter 15?
10. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)