|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While waiting for Brill in his hotel lobby to go on his interview, Stevie and Susan Carol hear whose voice in Chapter 15?
(a) Stuart Feeley's.
(b) Tony Kornheiser's.
(c) Steve Jurgenson's.
(d) Thomas Whiting's.
2. Susan Carol convinces Chip to allow her to send an email to whom before they go meet Jurgenson in Chapter 16?
(a) Reverend Anderson.
(b) Dean Wojenski.
(c) Bobby Kelleher.
(d) Tony Kornheiser.
3. In Chapter 19, the morning after the game, where do Stevie and Susan Carol go to give their statements?
(a) The stadium.
(b) The FBI field office.
(c) City hall.
(d) A park.
4. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his dentist.
(b) As his bodyguard.
(c) As his attorney.
(d) As his assistant coach.
5. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
(b) Lou Malnati's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson shows up to take Stevie and Susan Carol to speak with whom from the FBI?
2. The FCA was founded in what year?
3. In Chapter 15, Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol arrive at the back door of what?
4. Dick Weiss is the sports reporter for what publication?
5. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What famous sports journalist do Stevie and Susan Carol meet in Chapter 12?
2. Who ends up following Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol in Chapter 14? How do they discover this?
3. What is foreshadowed in Chapter 16 regarding Stuart Feeley?
4. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
5. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
6. How does the game end in Chapter 12? Who does Stevie encounter after the game?
7. How does the dean believe Christine Braman is involved in the mystery in Chapter 14?
8. Why does Jerry Ventura believe the kids were in his room in Chapter 13?
9. What does Susan Carol discover when she calls the dean's office in Chapter 11? Where is the dean located?
10. What does the dean tell Susan Carol when she calls him in Chapter 12? Who does she encounter in the game?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)