|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Susan Carol as what?
(a) His sister.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson restricts who with duct tape?
3. Where was John Feinstein born and raised?
(d) New York.
4. Where does Steve Jurgenson drive Susan Carol and Stevie in Chapter 18?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) Pepsi Center.
(c) The Superdome.
(d) The United Center.
5. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
2. Stevie goes into the press room to find whom in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 19, after the award ceremony, Chip runs over to Stevie and Susan Carol and does what?
4. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
5. Brill and who tell the kids that they should write their own story and that their papers will run it under the by-lines in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jerry Ventura believe the kids were in his room in Chapter 13?
2. Why is Stevie antsy in the morning in Chapter 16? What news does he learn from Chip?
3. Who do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to reveal the blackmailing plot to in Chapter 15?
4. Who is Mr. Thomas in the narrative? How is he described? What does he tell Stevie to tell his mom in Chapter 19?
5. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
6. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
7. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
8. Who do Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol find in the hotel room when they enter in Chapter 17? What do they learn?
9. Who ends up following Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol in Chapter 14? How do they discover this?
10. How does the game end in Chapter 12? Who does Stevie encounter after the game?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)