|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan Carol convinces Chip to allow her to send an email to whom before they go meet Jurgenson in Chapter 16?
(a) Bobby Kelleher.
(b) Dean Wojenski.
(c) Tony Kornheiser.
(d) Reverend Anderson.
2. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Stevie as what?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His classmate.
(d) His brother.
3. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Jerry Ventura.
(b) Thomas Whiting.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Chip Graber.
4. The dean tells Susan Carol over the phone that he will look in his files for what in Chapter 12?
(a) Chip's detention hours.
(b) Chip's volunteer records.
(c) Chip's grades.
(d) Chip's suspension records.
5. Where does Steve Jurgenson drive Susan Carol and Stevie in Chapter 18?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) The Superdome.
(c) The United Center.
(d) Pepsi Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
2. According to Chip in Chapter 16, Jurgenson told Feeley to go ahead and call whom?
3. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Susan Carol as what?
4. Dick Weiss is the sports reporter for what publication?
5. Susan Carol tells Stevie that the dean wants them to meet him when in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who ends up following Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol in Chapter 14? How do they discover this?
2. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
3. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
4. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
5. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
6. How are Stevie and Susan Carol rescued in Chapter 17?
7. What do Brill and Weiss suggest Stevie and Susan Carol do in Chapter 19?
8. Who do Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol find in the hotel room when they enter in Chapter 17? What do they learn?
9. What does Susan Carol discover when she calls the dean's office in Chapter 11? Where is the dean located?
10. Who does Steve Jurgenson ask Stevie and Susan Carol to give statements to in Chapter 18? Why?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)