|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
(a) Their mothers.
(b) Their fathers.
(c) Their aunts.
(d) Their grandmothers.
2. In what year did John Feinstein publish the all-time best seller, A Good Walk Spoiled?
3. Chip calls to let them know he is going to be a few minutes late for what in Chapter 14?
(b) The Game.
(d) The press conference.
4. The FCA was founded in what year?
5. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Dick Weiss.
(b) Chip Graber.
(c) Thomas Whiting.
(d) Jerry Ventura.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coach Graber comes up behind Chip to meet whom in Chapter 19?
2. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson tells Stevie and Susan Carol they must do what in Chapter 18?
3. At what time is there a knock at the hotel door where Stevie and Susan Carol are held hostage in Chapter 17?
4. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Stevie as what?
5. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson says it's what that led him to the location of the kids?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
2. Why does Jerry Ventura believe the kids were in his room in Chapter 13?
3. How does the game end in Chapter 12? Who does Stevie encounter after the game?
4. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
5. How does the dean believe Christine Braman is involved in the mystery in Chapter 14?
6. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
7. What do Brill and Weiss suggest Stevie and Susan Carol do in Chapter 19?
8. What moral of the story is revealed in Coach Graber's discussion with his son in Chapter 19?
9. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
10. What do Coach Graber and Chip say about the blackmailing scheme in Chapter 19?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)