|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did John Feinstein publish the all-time best seller, A Good Walk Spoiled?
2. In Chapter 19, Chip says his bad playing wasn't an attempt to throw the game but that he just couldn't concentrate until he saw what?
(a) Special Agent Applebaum was on the case.
(b) Stevie and Susan Carol were safe.
(c) The score at the end of the first half.
(d) His coach take out the playbook.
3. Who is the president of MSU in the novel?
(a) President Madden.
(b) President Keeley.
(c) President Carrol.
(d) President Robertson.
4. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his attorney.
(b) As his assistant coach.
(c) As his bodyguard.
(d) As his dentist.
5. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
(a) Media seats.
(b) The middle level.
(c) The upper level.
(d) The lower level.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan Carol sends notice to call to the FBI if they don't make it to the arena by what time in Chapter 16?
2. The official who Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15 is chairman of the board of trustees for what college?
3. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Stevie as what?
4. Stevie and Susan Carol explain to Chip how who helped save them in Chapter 19?
5. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads Susan Carol to believe Professor Whiting is speaking with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 15?
2. What do Brill and Weiss suggest Stevie and Susan Carol do in Chapter 19?
3. What does the dean tell Susan Carol when she calls him in Chapter 12? Who does she encounter in the game?
4. What famous sports journalist do Stevie and Susan Carol meet in Chapter 12?
5. What moral of the story is revealed in Coach Graber's discussion with his son in Chapter 19?
6. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
7. What led Steve Jurgenson to follow Chip, Stevie and Susan Carol, according to his story in Chapter 18?
8. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
9. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
10. What does Susan Carol discover when she calls the dean's office in Chapter 11? Where is the dean located?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)