|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Chip Graber from in the novel?
2. Susan Carol and Stevie head to what arena in Chapter 11?
(a) Rogers Arena.
(b) HP Pavilion.
(c) Prudential Center.
(d) The Superdome.
3. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The locker room.
(c) Chip's hotel room.
(d) The church.
4. In Chapter 14, Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip arrive at the dean's house at what time?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 a.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
5. Susan Carol discovers that Dean Wojenski lives in what city in Chapter 11?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Bay St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson shows up to take Stevie and Susan Carol to speak with whom from the FBI?
2. In Chapter 11, Chip is getting ready to leave for what?
3. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson tells Stevie and Susan Carol they must do what in Chapter 18?
4. When Susan Carol calls the dean in Chapter 12, the dean tells Susan Carol to come by his house when?
5. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree from what institution?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
2. How are Stevie and Susan Carol rescued in Chapter 17?
3. Who ends up following Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol in Chapter 14? How do they discover this?
4. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
5. What famous sports journalist do Stevie and Susan Carol meet in Chapter 12?
6. Who do Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol find in the hotel room when they enter in Chapter 17? What do they learn?
7. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
8. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
9. What led Steve Jurgenson to follow Chip, Stevie and Susan Carol, according to his story in Chapter 18?
10. What moral of the story is revealed in Coach Graber's discussion with his son in Chapter 19?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)