|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree in what year?
2. In Chapter 14, Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip arrive at the dean's house at what time?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
3. What is the name of Stuart Feeley's assistant in the novel?
4. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his dentist.
(b) As his bodyguard.
(c) As his assistant coach.
(d) As his attorney.
5. What is the name of Christine Braman's husband in the novel?
(a) Steve Jurgenson.
(b) Stuart Feeley.
(c) Tony Kornheiser.
(d) Thomas Whiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had called Jurgenson to check on Chip in Chapter 18?
2. Susan Carol calls the assistant of the dean, and her voice mail says if it's Chip, he should do what?
3. Susan Carol and Stevie head to what arena in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is sitting next to a sportscaster who is interviewing whom as part of the interview panel?
5. Dick Weiss is the sports reporter for what publication?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to reveal the blackmailing plot to in Chapter 15?
2. Who is Mr. Thomas in the narrative? How is he described? What does he tell Stevie to tell his mom in Chapter 19?
3. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Jerry Ventura believe the kids were in his room in Chapter 13?
5. What plan do Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol devise when splitting up with Chip in Chapter 11? Where do they go next?
6. How are Stevie and Susan Carol rescued in Chapter 17?
7. How does the dean believe Christine Braman is involved in the mystery in Chapter 14?
8. What does the dean tell Susan Carol when she calls him in Chapter 12? Who does she encounter in the game?
9. Who do Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol find in the hotel room when they enter in Chapter 17? What do they learn?
10. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)