|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are Susan Carol and Stevie bound in Chapter 17?
(b) Extension cords.
(c) Duct tape.
(d) Barbed wire.
2. In Chapter 17, the kidnappers say they will hold the kids hostage until they are sure that Chip will do what?
(a) Call the FBI.
(b) Come back to the hotel room.
(c) Come pick them up.
(d) Throw the game.
3. What official do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15?
(a) Christine Braman.
(b) Dick Vitale.
(c) Stuart Feeley.
(d) Jerry Ventura.
4. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree in what year?
5. In Chapter 11, Chip is getting ready to leave for what?
(a) His morning jog.
(b) Game 5.
(c) The team walk-through.
(d) Dinner with the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 14, Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip arrive at the dean's house at what time?
3. In Chapter 19, after the award ceremony, who gives a press conference?
4. Susan Carol and Stevie head to what arena in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson says it's what that led him to the location of the kids?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Brill and Weiss suggest Stevie and Susan Carol do in Chapter 19?
2. Who does Steve Jurgenson ask Stevie and Susan Carol to give statements to in Chapter 18? Why?
3. What led Steve Jurgenson to follow Chip, Stevie and Susan Carol, according to his story in Chapter 18?
4. Who do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to reveal the blackmailing plot to in Chapter 15?
5. What is ironic about the taped confession in Chapter 18?
6. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
7. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
8. How are Stevie and Susan Carol rescued in Chapter 17?
9. What is foreshadowed in Chapter 16 regarding Stuart Feeley?
10. What plan do Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol devise when splitting up with Chip in Chapter 11? Where do they go next?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)