|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Jurgenson returns Chip's call to meet with Chip late that night at what hotel?
(a) The Marriot.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Days Inn.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
2. Stevie finishes writing his story by when during the second game in Chapter 12?
(a) Half time.
(b) The third quarter.
(c) The second quarter.
(d) The first quarter.
3. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is about to call Dean Wojenski before they go to what state?
4. What character do Susan Carol and Stevie discover has gone missing after giving their statements in Chapter 19?
(a) Dean Wojenski.
(b) Jerry Ventura.
(c) Christine Braman.
(d) Dick Weiss.
5. At what time is there a knock at the hotel door where Stevie and Susan Carol are held hostage in Chapter 17?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) 6:45 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan Carol calls the assistant of the dean, and her voice mail says if it's Chip, he should do what?
2. Who answers the door at the hotel when Susan Carol, Stevie, and Chip arrive in the end of Chapter 16?
3. Who attempts to stop Stevie and Susan Carol when they arrive at the arena with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 18?
4. Who do Susan Carol and Stevie tell they have an interview with the FCA in Chapter 13?
5. Chip calls to let them know he is going to be a few minutes late for what in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol find in the hotel room when they enter in Chapter 17? What do they learn?
2. What happens after the game in Chapter 19? What do Stevie and Susan Carol reveal to Chip?
3. What do Brill and Weiss suggest Stevie and Susan Carol do in Chapter 19?
4. What is ironic about the taped confession in Chapter 18?
5. Why is Stevie antsy in the morning in Chapter 16? What news does he learn from Chip?
6. What leads Susan Carol to believe Professor Whiting is speaking with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 15?
7. What happens when Stevie, Susan Carol ,and Chip return to the Superdome in Chapter 15?
8. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
9. Who is Mr. Thomas in the narrative? How is he described? What does he tell Stevie to tell his mom in Chapter 19?
10. What famous sports journalist do Stevie and Susan Carol meet in Chapter 12?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)