|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip devise a plan to try to get a hold of whom in Chapter 11?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Coach K.
2. The FCA was founded in what year?
3. Where does Steve Jurgenson drive Susan Carol and Stevie in Chapter 18?
(a) Pepsi Center.
(b) The United Center.
(c) The Superdome.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
4. Who answers the door at the hotel when Susan Carol, Stevie, and Chip arrive in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Dick Weiss.
(b) Jerry Ventura.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Tony Kornheiser.
5. The dean tells Susan Carol over the phone that he will look in his files for what in Chapter 12?
(a) Chip's volunteer records.
(b) Chip's detention hours.
(c) Chip's suspension records.
(d) Chip's grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Jerry Ventura questions Stevie about what?
2. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson says it's what that led him to the location of the kids?
3. Who do Susan Carol, Stevie and Chip discover is following them in the end of Chapter 14?
4. Who had called Jurgenson to check on Chip in Chapter 18?
5. Who do the kids discover was just a lead to throw Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol off the trail in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Steve Jurgenson ask Stevie and Susan Carol to give statements to in Chapter 18? Why?
2. What happens when Stevie, Susan Carol ,and Chip return to the Superdome in Chapter 15?
3. What do Stevie and Susan Carol learn about Dean Wojenski in Chapter 19?
4. Who ends up following Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol in Chapter 14? How do they discover this?
5. What does Susan Carol discover when she calls the dean's office in Chapter 11? Where is the dean located?
6. What does the dean tell Susan Carol when she calls him in Chapter 12? Who does she encounter in the game?
7. What led Steve Jurgenson to follow Chip, Stevie and Susan Carol, according to his story in Chapter 18?
8. Why does Jerry Ventura believe the kids were in his room in Chapter 13?
9. What is foreshadowed in Chapter 16 regarding Stuart Feeley?
10. How does the game end in Chapter 12? Who does Stevie encounter after the game?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)