|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Chip Graber.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Jerry Ventura.
2. When Susan Carol calls the dean in Chapter 12, the dean tells Susan Carol to come by his house when?
(a) This afternoon.
(b) Next week.
(d) Next month.
3. In Chapter 19, Chip says his bad playing wasn't an attempt to throw the game but that he just couldn't concentrate until he saw what?
(a) His coach take out the playbook.
(b) Stevie and Susan Carol were safe.
(c) Special Agent Applebaum was on the case.
(d) The score at the end of the first half.
4. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Chip's hotel room.
(c) The locker room.
(d) The church.
5. Susan Carol tells Stevie that the dean wants them to meet him when in Chapter 13?
(a) That night.
(b) In three days.
(d) The next morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
2. Who claims acknowledgment that the blackmailing plot is his in Chapter 17?
3. Who answers the door at the hotel when Susan Carol, Stevie, and Chip arrive in the end of Chapter 16?
4. According to Chip in Chapter 16, Jurgenson told Feeley to go ahead and call whom?
5. Susan Carol convinces Chip to allow her to send an email to whom before they go meet Jurgenson in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan do Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol devise when splitting up with Chip in Chapter 11? Where do they go next?
2. How are Stevie and Susan Carol rescued in Chapter 17?
3. Who do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to reveal the blackmailing plot to in Chapter 15?
4. How does the game end in Chapter 12? Who does Stevie encounter after the game?
5. What leads Susan Carol to believe Professor Whiting is speaking with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 15?
6. What do Coach Graber and Chip say about the blackmailing scheme in Chapter 19?
7. What is foreshadowed in Chapter 16 regarding Stuart Feeley?
8. What does Susan Carol discover when she calls the dean's office in Chapter 11? Where is the dean located?
9. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
10. Why does Jerry Ventura believe the kids were in his room in Chapter 13?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)