|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John Feinstein born and raised?
(c) New York.
2. Who is the president of MSU in the novel?
(a) President Carrol.
(b) President Keeley.
(c) President Madden.
(d) President Robertson.
3. The official who Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15 is chairman of the board of trustees for what college?
(b) Boise State.
(c) Duke University.
4. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Chip Graber.
(c) Jerry Ventura.
(d) Dick Weiss.
5. Who comes to rescue Stevie and Susan Carol from the hostage situation in Chapter 17?
(a) Reverend Anderson.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Steve Jurgenson.
(d) Dick Weiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip devise a plan to try to get a hold of whom in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Susan Carol as what?
3. After listening to the story from the kids, the dean says he cannot find what in Chapter 14?
4. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is about to call Dean Wojenski before they go to what state?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mr. Thomas in the narrative? How is he described? What does he tell Stevie to tell his mom in Chapter 19?
2. What is ironic about the taped confession in Chapter 18?
3. Who do Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol find in the hotel room when they enter in Chapter 17? What do they learn?
4. What does the dean tell Susan Carol when she calls him in Chapter 12? Who does she encounter in the game?
5. Why is Stevie antsy in the morning in Chapter 16? What news does he learn from Chip?
6. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
7. Who ends up following Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol in Chapter 14? How do they discover this?
8. What conflicts and obstacles do Stevie and Susan Carol face in Chapter 11?
9. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
10. How does the game end in Chapter 12? Who does Stevie encounter after the game?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)