|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
(a) The lower level.
(b) The upper level.
(c) The middle level.
(d) Media seats.
2. In Chapter 14, Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip arrive at the dean's house at what time?
(a) 12:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
3. What do Stevie and Susan Carol do when Chip Graber makes a score in Chapter 12?
(a) Kiss each other.
(b) High five each other.
(c) Hug each other.
(d) Scream loudly.
4. The dean tells Chip a story about the wife of the man that Chip's father got the head coaching job from when he was working where in Chapter 14?
(a) North Carolina.
5. Susan Carol goes to write her story while Stevie is heading where to talk to Chip in the end of Chapter 12?
(a) The locker room.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The hotel lobby.
(d) The parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan Carol mentions what person having helped to connect them with the dean in Chapter 14?
2. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
3. What is the name of Stuart Feeley's assistant in the novel?
4. Stevie and Susan Carol head where to watch the remainder of the game after they are spotted by Chip in Chapter 18?
5. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
2. Who ends up following Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol in Chapter 14? How do they discover this?
3. What does the dean tell Susan Carol when she calls him in Chapter 12? Who does she encounter in the game?
4. How does the dean believe Christine Braman is involved in the mystery in Chapter 14?
5. Why is Stevie antsy in the morning in Chapter 16? What news does he learn from Chip?
6. What is foreshadowed in Chapter 16 regarding Stuart Feeley?
7. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
8. Who do Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol find in the hotel room when they enter in Chapter 17? What do they learn?
9. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
10. Who is Mr. Thomas in the narrative? How is he described? What does he tell Stevie to tell his mom in Chapter 19?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)