|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is sitting next to a sportscaster who is interviewing whom as part of the interview panel?
(a) Tony Kornheiser.
(b) Thomas Whiting.
(c) Chip Graber.
(d) Coach K.
2. In Chapter 19, the morning after the game, where do Stevie and Susan Carol go to give their statements?
(a) City hall.
(b) A park.
(c) The stadium.
(d) The FBI field office.
3. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree in what year?
4. When Susan Carol calls the dean in Chapter 12, the dean tells Susan Carol to come by his house when?
(a) Next month.
(c) This afternoon.
(d) Next week.
5. Susan Carol and Stevie head to what arena in Chapter 11?
(a) Rogers Arena.
(b) HP Pavilion.
(c) The Superdome.
(d) Prudential Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are Susan Carol and Stevie bound in Chapter 17?
2. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
3. Susan Carol goes to write her story while Stevie is heading where to talk to Chip in the end of Chapter 12?
4. Who do Susan Carol, Stevie and Chip discover is following them in the end of Chapter 14?
5. Stevie and Susan Carol explain to Chip how who helped save them in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What moral of the story is revealed in Coach Graber's discussion with his son in Chapter 19?
2. What do Stevie and Susan Carol learn about Dean Wojenski in Chapter 19?
3. How does the game end in Chapter 12? Who does Stevie encounter after the game?
4. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
5. Who is Mr. Thomas in the narrative? How is he described? What does he tell Stevie to tell his mom in Chapter 19?
6. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
7. What do Brill and Weiss suggest Stevie and Susan Carol do in Chapter 19?
8. What is ironic about the taped confession in Chapter 18?
9. Who do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to reveal the blackmailing plot to in Chapter 15?
10. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)