|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Christine Braman's husband in the novel?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Steve Jurgenson.
(c) Stuart Feeley.
(d) Tony Kornheiser.
2. After listening to the story from the kids, the dean says he cannot find what in Chapter 14?
(a) Reason to believe them.
(b) His car keys.
(c) Thomas Whiting's phone number.
(d) Chip's transcript.
3. Stevie checks in with Susan Carol and she sends Stevie off to get what for her in Chapter 13?
(b) A laptop computer.
(d) Something to drink.
4. Stevie finishes writing his story by when during the second game in Chapter 12?
(a) The third quarter.
(b) The first quarter.
(c) Half time.
(d) The second quarter.
5. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
2. What refers to a state or condition of mental uncertainty or excitement, as in awaiting a decision or outcome, usually accompanied by a degree of apprehension or anxiety?
3. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
4. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson gives both Stevie and Susan Carol what in Chapter 18?
5. What do Stevie and Susan Carol do when Chip Graber makes a score in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
2. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
3. What famous sports journalist do Stevie and Susan Carol meet in Chapter 12?
4. What led Steve Jurgenson to follow Chip, Stevie and Susan Carol, according to his story in Chapter 18?
5. How does the dean believe Christine Braman is involved in the mystery in Chapter 14?
6. What do Stevie and Susan Carol learn about Dean Wojenski in Chapter 19?
7. What plan do Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol devise when splitting up with Chip in Chapter 11? Where do they go next?
8. What happens when Stevie, Susan Carol ,and Chip return to the Superdome in Chapter 15?
9. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
10. What is foreshadowed in Chapter 16 regarding Stuart Feeley?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)