|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character do Susan Carol and Stevie discover has gone missing after giving their statements in Chapter 19?
(a) Jerry Ventura.
(b) Dick Weiss.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Christine Braman.
2. Where was John Feinstein born and raised?
(c) New York.
3. Chip calls to let them know he is going to be a few minutes late for what in Chapter 14?
(c) The press conference.
(d) The Game.
4. Susan Carol sends notice to call to the FBI if they don't make it to the arena by what time in Chapter 16?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
5. What is the name of Christine Braman's husband in the novel?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Stuart Feeley.
(c) Steve Jurgenson.
(d) Tony Kornheiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip devise a plan to try to get a hold of whom in Chapter 11?
2. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
3. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree in what year?
4. Susan Carol and Stevie go to whose suite to sit in on the interview with him and Brill in Chapter 15?
5. According to Chip in Chapter 16, Jurgenson told Feeley to go ahead and call whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is foreshadowed in Chapter 16 regarding Stuart Feeley?
2. What is ironic about the taped confession in Chapter 18?
3. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
4. What led Steve Jurgenson to follow Chip, Stevie and Susan Carol, according to his story in Chapter 18?
5. What plan do Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol devise when splitting up with Chip in Chapter 11? Where do they go next?
6. Who is Mr. Thomas in the narrative? How is he described? What does he tell Stevie to tell his mom in Chapter 19?
7. What lie do Stevie and Susan Carol devise in order to meet the dean in Chapter 13?
8. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
9. What relationship does Steve Jurgenson have with Coach Graber, according to his story in Chapter 18? What is the plan upon arriving at the arena?
10. What conflicts and obstacles do Stevie and Susan Carol face in Chapter 11?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)