|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
(a) Their fathers.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their grandmothers.
(d) Their aunts.
2. In Chapter 16, Jurgenson returns Chip's call to meet with Chip late that night at what hotel?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Marriot.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Days Inn.
3. When was John Feinstein born?
4. With what are Susan Carol and Stevie bound in Chapter 17?
(a) Duct tape.
(c) Extension cords.
(d) Barbed wire.
5. John Feinstein's father was heavily involved in the arts and the was the first Executive Director of what facility in Washington, D.C.?
(a) The Natural History Museum.
(b) The Superdome.
(c) The Kennedy Center.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Susan Carol calls the dean in Chapter 12, the dean tells Susan Carol to come by his house when?
2. In Chapter 19, after the award ceremony, Chip runs over to Stevie and Susan Carol and does what?
3. Stevie and Susan Carol explain to Chip how who helped save them in Chapter 19?
4. In Chapter 16, Stevie keeps looking at his watch because they are expecting to hear from Feeley before when?
5. Chip arranges to borrow what after talking with Stevie and Susan Carol in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads Susan Carol to believe Professor Whiting is speaking with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 15?
2. How does the game end in Chapter 12? Who does Stevie encounter after the game?
3. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
4. What led Steve Jurgenson to follow Chip, Stevie and Susan Carol, according to his story in Chapter 18?
5. What plan do Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol devise when splitting up with Chip in Chapter 11? Where do they go next?
6. What do Coach Graber and Chip say about the blackmailing scheme in Chapter 19?
7. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
8. Who ends up following Stevie, Chip, and Susan Carol in Chapter 14? How do they discover this?
9. What do Stevie and Susan Carol learn about Dean Wojenski in Chapter 19?
10. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)