|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Dick Weiss.
(c) Chip Graber.
(d) Jerry Ventura.
2. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
(a) The middle level.
(b) Media seats.
(c) The upper level.
(d) The lower level.
3. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
(a) Kisses Stevie's cheek.
(b) Shows Stevie some family pictures.
(c) Gives Stevie her phone number.
(d) Gives Stevie money.
4. Who answers the door at the hotel when Susan Carol, Stevie, and Chip arrive in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Jerry Ventura.
(b) Dean Wojenski.
(c) Tony Kornheiser.
(d) Dick Weiss.
5. After listening to the story from the kids, the dean says he cannot find what in Chapter 14?
(a) Thomas Whiting's phone number.
(b) Chip's transcript.
(c) His car keys.
(d) Reason to believe them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is sitting next to a sportscaster who is interviewing whom as part of the interview panel?
2. Who do the kids discover was just a lead to throw Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol off the trail in Chapter 17?
3. What official do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15?
4. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
5. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
Short Essay Questions
1. What led Steve Jurgenson to follow Chip, Stevie and Susan Carol, according to his story in Chapter 18?
2. What do Stevie and Susan Carol learn about Dean Wojenski in Chapter 19?
3. What does the dean tell Susan Carol when she calls him in Chapter 12? Who does she encounter in the game?
4. Why does Jerry Ventura believe the kids were in his room in Chapter 13?
5. What happens when Stevie, Susan Carol ,and Chip return to the Superdome in Chapter 15?
6. How has Stevie's relationship with Susan Carol evolved in Chapter 13?
7. Why is Stevie antsy in the morning in Chapter 16? What news does he learn from Chip?
8. What is the dean's response to Chip's story in Chapter 14?
9. Where does Chip agree to meet Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 16? Who does Susan Carol inform about their whereabouts?
10. What do Coach Graber and Chip say about the blackmailing scheme in Chapter 19?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)