|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson tells Stevie and Susan Carol they must do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Contact the FBI.
(b) Program the scoreboard.
(c) Be seen by Chip.
(d) Stop the game.
2. Dick Weiss is the sports reporter for what publication?
(a) Sports Illustrated.
(b) The New York Daily News.
(c) The Seattle Times.
(d) NBA Monthly.
3. Susan Carol convinces Chip to allow her to send an email to whom before they go meet Jurgenson in Chapter 16?
(a) Tony Kornheiser.
(b) Dean Wojenski.
(c) Bobby Kelleher.
(d) Reverend Anderson.
4. After listening to the story from the kids, the dean says he cannot find what in Chapter 14?
(a) Chip's transcript.
(b) His car keys.
(c) Thomas Whiting's phone number.
(d) Reason to believe them.
5. Stevie and Susan Carol head where to watch the remainder of the game after they are spotted by Chip in Chapter 18?
(a) A skybox.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The press room.
6. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his bodyguard.
(b) As his attorney.
(c) As his dentist.
(d) As his assistant coach.
7. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
(c) Lou Malnati's.
8. Who comes to rescue Stevie and Susan Carol from the hostage situation in Chapter 17?
(a) Reverend Anderson.
(b) Dick Weiss.
(c) Steve Jurgenson.
(d) Tony Kornheiser.
9. With what are Susan Carol and Stevie bound in Chapter 17?
(b) Extension cords.
(c) Duct tape.
(d) Barbed wire.
10. What character do Susan Carol and Stevie discover has gone missing after giving their statements in Chapter 19?
(a) Dean Wojenski.
(b) Jerry Ventura.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Christine Braman.
11. In literature, what refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces?
12. Where does Steve Jurgenson drive Susan Carol and Stevie in Chapter 18?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) Pepsi Center.
(c) The United Center.
(d) The Superdome.
13. In Chapter 15, Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol arrive at the back door of what?
(a) A bar.
(b) A sporting goods store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The stadium.
14. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree in what year?
15. Who had called Jurgenson to check on Chip in Chapter 18?
(a) Jerry Ventura.
(b) Coach K.
(c) Bobby Kelleher.
(d) Coach Graber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims acknowledgment that the blackmailing plot is his in Chapter 17?
2. Susan Carol and Stevie head to what arena in Chapter 11?
3. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
4. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
5. Where is Chip Graber from in the novel?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)