|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
(a) Chip's hotel room.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The locker room.
(d) The church.
2. Susan Carol sends notice to call to the FBI if they don't make it to the arena by what time in Chapter 16?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
3. According to Chip in Chapter 16, Jurgenson told Feeley to go ahead and call whom?
(a) The NHL.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The DEA.
4. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson restricts who with duct tape?
5. Who had called Jurgenson to check on Chip in Chapter 18?
(a) Bobby Kelleher.
(b) Coach K.
(c) Coach Graber.
(d) Jerry Ventura.
6. The FCA was founded in what year?
7. Chip arranges to borrow what after talking with Stevie and Susan Carol in Chapter 13?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A gun.
(c) A car.
(d) A phone.
8. When Susan Carol calls the dean in Chapter 12, the dean tells Susan Carol to come by his house when?
(a) This afternoon.
(c) Next week.
(d) Next month.
9. Susan Carol and Stevie go to whose suite to sit in on the interview with him and Brill in Chapter 15?
(a) Steve Jurgenson's.
(b) Thomas Whiting's.
(c) Tony Kornheiser's.
(d) Stuart Feeley's.
10. Chip calls to let them know he is going to be a few minutes late for what in Chapter 14?
(a) The press conference.
(c) The Game.
11. John Feinstein's father was heavily involved in the arts and the was the first Executive Director of what facility in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) The Kennedy Center.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The Superdome.
12. In Chapter 19, Chip says his bad playing wasn't an attempt to throw the game but that he just couldn't concentrate until he saw what?
(a) Stevie and Susan Carol were safe.
(b) His coach take out the playbook.
(c) Special Agent Applebaum was on the case.
(d) The score at the end of the first half.
13. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
(b) Lou Malnati's.
14. In Chapter 16, Stevie keeps looking at his watch because they are expecting to hear from Feeley before when?
(a) 4:45 p.m.
(b) 2:15 p.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 12:00 p.m.
15. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Susan Carol as what?
(a) His sister.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls a friend to run the plates on a car that's following the kids in Chapter 14?
2. Susan Carol discovers that Dean Wojenski lives in what city in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 16, Susan Carol tells Stevie Mr. Feeley is going to talk to whom?
4. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
5. Stevie and Susan Carol explain to Chip how who helped save them in Chapter 19?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)