|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
(b) Lou Malnati's.
2. In Chapter 19, Chip says his bad playing wasn't an attempt to throw the game but that he just couldn't concentrate until he saw what?
(a) Stevie and Susan Carol were safe.
(b) His coach take out the playbook.
(c) Special Agent Applebaum was on the case.
(d) The score at the end of the first half.
3. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree in what year?
4. Stevie and Susan Carol head where to watch the remainder of the game after they are spotted by Chip in Chapter 18?
(a) The press room.
(b) A skybox.
(d) The hotel.
5. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is about to call Dean Wojenski before they go to what state?
6. At what time is there a knock at the hotel door where Stevie and Susan Carol are held hostage in Chapter 17?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 5:30 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) 6:45 p.m.
7. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
(a) 8:35 a.m.
(b) 2:10 p.m.
(c) 10:40 a.m.
(d) 5:55 p.m.
8. Who had called Jurgenson to check on Chip in Chapter 18?
(a) Jerry Ventura.
(b) Bobby Kelleher.
(c) Coach Graber.
(d) Coach K.
9. In Chapter 19, after the award ceremony, Chip runs over to Stevie and Susan Carol and does what?
(a) Pats them on the head.
(b) Shakes their hands.
(c) Hugs them.
(d) Kisses them.
10. What refers to a state or condition of mental uncertainty or excitement, as in awaiting a decision or outcome, usually accompanied by a degree of apprehension or anxiety?
11. In Chapter 16, Stevie keeps looking at his watch because they are expecting to hear from Feeley before when?
(a) 2:15 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 4:45 p.m.
(d) 10:30 a.m.
12. With what are Susan Carol and Stevie bound in Chapter 17?
(a) Duct tape.
(b) Barbed wire.
(d) Extension cords.
13. In Chapter 19, the morning after the game, where do Stevie and Susan Carol go to give their statements?
(a) A park.
(b) City hall.
(c) The FBI field office.
(d) The stadium.
14. Chip calls to let them know he is going to be a few minutes late for what in Chapter 14?
(b) The press conference.
(c) The Game.
15. The dean tells Chip a story about the wife of the man that Chip's father got the head coaching job from when he was working where in Chapter 14?
(a) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to rescue Stevie and Susan Carol from the hostage situation in Chapter 17?
2. What character do Susan Carol and Stevie discover has gone missing after giving their statements in Chapter 19?
3. Stevie and Susan Carol explain to Chip how who helped save them in Chapter 19?
4. In Chapter 11, Chip is getting ready to leave for what?
5. When was John Feinstein born?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)