|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson restricts who with duct tape?
2. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is sitting next to a sportscaster who is interviewing whom as part of the interview panel?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Coach K.
(c) Tony Kornheiser.
(d) Chip Graber.
3. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
4. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
(d) Lou Malnati's.
5. In Chapter 14, Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip arrive at the dean's house at what time?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
6. Who attempts to stop Stevie and Susan Carol when they arrive at the arena with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 18?
(a) Dean Wojenski.
(b) Thomas Whiting.
(c) Tony Kornheiser.
(d) Reverend Anderson.
7. Who answers the door at the hotel when Susan Carol, Stevie, and Chip arrive in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Dick Weiss.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Jerry Ventura.
(d) Dean Wojenski.
8. In Chapter 17, the kidnappers say they will hold the kids hostage until when?
(b) After the game.
(d) New Years Day.
9. Coach Graber comes up behind Chip to meet whom in Chapter 19?
(a) "The reporters."
(b) "The brats."
(c) "The kids."
(d) "The heroes."
10. In Chapter 19, the morning after the game, where do Stevie and Susan Carol go to give their statements?
(a) The FBI field office.
(b) The stadium.
(c) A park.
(d) City hall.
11. When Susan Carol calls the dean in Chapter 12, the dean tells Susan Carol to come by his house when?
(b) Next week.
(c) This afternoon.
(d) Next month.
12. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
(a) Gives Stevie money.
(b) Kisses Stevie's cheek.
(c) Shows Stevie some family pictures.
(d) Gives Stevie her phone number.
13. John Feinstein's father was heavily involved in the arts and the was the first Executive Director of what facility in Washington, D.C.?
(a) The Natural History Museum.
(b) The Kennedy Center.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) The Superdome.
14. At what time is there a knock at the hotel door where Stevie and Susan Carol are held hostage in Chapter 17?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) 6:45 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 5:30 p.m.
15. Susan Carol tells Stevie that the dean wants them to meet him when in Chapter 13?
(a) The next morning.
(b) In three days.
(c) That night.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree from what institution?
2. In Chapter 19, after the award ceremony, Chip runs over to Stevie and Susan Carol and does what?
3. The FCA was founded in what year?
4. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
5. Where was John Feinstein born and raised?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)