|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
(d) Lou Malnati's.
2. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Susan Carol as what?
(a) His mother.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
3. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
(a) Shows Stevie some family pictures.
(b) Kisses Stevie's cheek.
(c) Gives Stevie her phone number.
(d) Gives Stevie money.
4. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
(a) The locker room.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Chip's hotel room.
(d) The church.
5. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his bodyguard.
(b) As his assistant coach.
(c) As his attorney.
(d) As his dentist.
6. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is about to call Dean Wojenski before they go to what state?
7. Who do the kids discover was just a lead to throw Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol off the trail in Chapter 17?
(a) Stuart Feeley.
(b) Dick Weiss.
(c) Steve Jurgenson.
(d) Dean Wojenski.
8. Coach Graber comes up behind Chip to meet whom in Chapter 19?
(a) "The brats."
(b) "The heroes."
(c) "The reporters."
(d) "The kids."
9. In Chapter 16, Stevie keeps looking at his watch because they are expecting to hear from Feeley before when?
(a) 2:15 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 4:45 p.m.
10. What is the name of Christine Braman's husband in the novel?
(a) Tony Kornheiser.
(b) Thomas Whiting.
(c) Stuart Feeley.
(d) Steve Jurgenson.
11. The official who Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15 is chairman of the board of trustees for what college?
(b) Duke University.
(c) Boise State.
12. When Susan Carol calls the dean in Chapter 12, the dean tells Susan Carol to come by his house when?
(b) Next week.
(c) Next month.
(d) This afternoon.
13. Susan Carol asks the hotel to ring whose room when she and Stevie overhear a conversation in Chapter 15?
(a) Tony Kornheiser's.
(b) Stuart Feeley's.
(c) Steve Jurgenson's.
(d) Thomas Whiting's.
14. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson shows up to take Stevie and Susan Carol to speak with whom from the FBI?
(a) Special Agent Jones.
(b) Special Agent Martinez.
(c) Special Agent Applebaum.
(d) Special Agent Wolski.
15. What do Stevie and Susan Carol do when Chip Graber makes a score in Chapter 12?
(a) Scream loudly.
(b) Hug each other.
(c) Kiss each other.
(d) High five each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, the morning after the game, where do Stevie and Susan Carol go to give their statements?
2. Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip devise a plan to try to get a hold of whom in Chapter 11?
3. Who has a debate with another journalist about how old Stevie and Susan Carol are in Chapter 12?
4. Where is Chip Graber from in the novel?
5. Chip Graber makes a shot for how many points at the buzzer in Chapter 12?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)