|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did John Feinstein publish the all-time best seller, A Good Walk Spoiled?
2. Where was John Feinstein born and raised?
(c) New York.
3. Who had called Jurgenson to check on Chip in Chapter 18?
(a) Jerry Ventura.
(b) Bobby Kelleher.
(c) Coach K.
(d) Coach Graber.
4. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
(a) The lower level.
(b) The middle level.
(c) Media seats.
(d) The upper level.
5. Where is Chip Graber from in the novel?
6. Susan Carol calls the assistant of the dean, and her voice mail says if it's Chip, he should do what?
(a) Try again later.
(b) Leave a short message.
(c) Call the dean directly.
(d) Call her home number.
7. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his attorney.
(b) As his bodyguard.
(c) As his dentist.
(d) As his assistant coach.
8. Stevie checks in with Susan Carol and she sends Stevie off to get what for her in Chapter 13?
(b) Something to drink.
(d) A laptop computer.
9. The dean tells Chip a story about the wife of the man that Chip's father got the head coaching job from when he was working where in Chapter 14?
(b) North Carolina.
10. Who do Susan Carol and Stevie tell they have an interview with the FCA in Chapter 13?
(a) Steve Jurgenson.
(b) Chip Graber.
(c) Their fathers.
(d) Dick Weiss.
11. Susan Carol convinces Chip to allow her to send an email to whom before they go meet Jurgenson in Chapter 16?
(a) Reverend Anderson.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Bobby Kelleher.
12. In Chapter 16, Stevie keeps looking at his watch because they are expecting to hear from Feeley before when?
(a) 10:30 a.m.
(b) 4:45 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 2:15 p.m.
13. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
(a) 10:40 a.m.
(b) 8:35 a.m.
(c) 5:55 p.m.
(d) 2:10 p.m.
14. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
15. Stevie and Susan Carol head where to watch the remainder of the game after they are spotted by Chip in Chapter 18?
(b) A skybox.
(c) The press room.
(d) The hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Jerry Ventura questions Stevie about what?
2. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is sitting next to a sportscaster who is interviewing whom as part of the interview panel?
3. Susan Carol mentions what person having helped to connect them with the dean in Chapter 14?
4. What do Stevie and Susan Carol do when Chip Graber makes a score in Chapter 12?
5. Who is the president of MSU in the novel?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)