|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Jurgenson returns Chip's call to meet with Chip late that night at what hotel?
(a) The Marriot.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Days Inn.
2. What does FCA stand for in the novel?
(a) Friends of Champion Atheletes.
(b) Foundation of Competitive Atheletes.
(c) Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
(d) Foundation of Champion Atheletes.
3. In Chapter 14, Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip arrive at the dean's house at what time?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
4. Stevie goes into the press room to find whom in Chapter 15?
(a) Steve Jurgenson.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Brill and Weiss.
(d) Dean Wojenski.
5. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson gives both Stevie and Susan Carol what in Chapter 18?
(d) All access passes.
6. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Dick Weiss.
(b) Thomas Whiting.
(c) Chip Graber.
(d) Jerry Ventura.
7. Susan Carol goes to write her story while Stevie is heading where to talk to Chip in the end of Chapter 12?
(a) The locker room.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The hotel lobby.
(d) A restaurant.
8. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson says it's what that led him to the location of the kids?
(a) Dean Wojenski's car.
(b) Susan Carol's email.
(c) The tracking chip in Stevie's cell phone.
(d) Caller ID.
9. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
(a) The upper level.
(b) Media seats.
(c) The middle level.
(d) The lower level.
10. John Feinstein's father was heavily involved in the arts and the was the first Executive Director of what facility in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) The Natural History Museum.
(c) The Kennedy Center.
(d) The Superdome.
11. When Susan Carol calls the dean in Chapter 12, the dean tells Susan Carol to come by his house when?
(a) This afternoon.
(c) Next week.
(d) Next month.
12. Who claims acknowledgment that the blackmailing plot is his in Chapter 17?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Dean Wojenski.
(c) Jerry Ventura.
(d) Christine Braman.
13. Where does Steve Jurgenson drive Susan Carol and Stevie in Chapter 18?
(a) The Superdome.
(b) The United Center.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) Pepsi Center.
14. Coach Graber comes up behind Chip to meet whom in Chapter 19?
(a) "The reporters."
(b) "The heroes."
(c) "The brats."
(d) "The kids."
15. At what time is there a knock at the hotel door where Stevie and Susan Carol are held hostage in Chapter 17?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 6:30 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 6:45 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
2. What is the name of Christine Braman's husband in the novel?
3. Dick Weiss is the sports reporter for what publication?
4. After listening to the story from the kids, the dean says he cannot find what in Chapter 14?
5. Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip devise a plan to try to get a hold of whom in Chapter 11?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)