|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does FCA stand for in the novel?
(a) Friends of Champion Atheletes.
(b) Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
(c) Foundation of Champion Atheletes.
(d) Foundation of Competitive Atheletes.
2. Susan Carol discovers that Dean Wojenski lives in what city in Chapter 11?
(a) Bay St. Louis.
(c) New Orleans.
3. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Susan Carol as what?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. In Chapter 17, the kidnappers say they will hold the kids hostage until when?
(a) After the game.
(b) New Years Day.
5. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his assistant coach.
(b) As his dentist.
(c) As his attorney.
(d) As his bodyguard.
6. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
(a) Lou Malnati's.
7. In what year did John Feinstein publish the all-time best seller, A Good Walk Spoiled?
8. Chip calls to let them know he is going to be a few minutes late for what in Chapter 14?
(c) The Game.
(d) The press conference.
9. Stevie checks in with Susan Carol and she sends Stevie off to get what for her in Chapter 13?
(b) A laptop computer.
(d) Something to drink.
10. What is the name of Christine Braman's husband in the novel?
(a) Stuart Feeley.
(b) Thomas Whiting.
(c) Tony Kornheiser.
(d) Steve Jurgenson.
11. Who comes to rescue Stevie and Susan Carol from the hostage situation in Chapter 17?
(a) Tony Kornheiser.
(b) Dick Weiss.
(c) Steve Jurgenson.
(d) Reverend Anderson.
12. When was John Feinstein born?
13. Who do the kids discover was just a lead to throw Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol off the trail in Chapter 17?
(a) Dean Wojenski.
(b) Steve Jurgenson.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Stuart Feeley.
14. Susan Carol convinces Chip to allow her to send an email to whom before they go meet Jurgenson in Chapter 16?
(a) Dean Wojenski.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Reverend Anderson.
(d) Bobby Kelleher.
15. Where does Steve Jurgenson drive Susan Carol and Stevie in Chapter 18?
(a) The Superdome.
(b) The United Center.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) Pepsi Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
2. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson says it's what that led him to the location of the kids?
4. The dean tells Chip a story about the wife of the man that Chip's father got the head coaching job from when he was working where in Chapter 14?
5. Chip Graber makes a shot for how many points at the buzzer in Chapter 12?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)