|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Jurgenson returns Chip's call to meet with Chip late that night at what hotel?
(a) The Days Inn.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Marriot.
2. According to Chip in Chapter 16, Jurgenson told Feeley to go ahead and call whom?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The DEA.
(d) The NHL.
3. The official who Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15 is chairman of the board of trustees for what college?
(b) Boise State.
(c) Duke University.
4. Chip arranges to borrow what after talking with Stevie and Susan Carol in Chapter 13?
(a) A car.
(b) A gun.
(c) A phone.
(d) A credit card.
5. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
(a) The locker room.
(b) Chip's hotel room.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The church.
6. In Chapter 19, Chip says his bad playing wasn't an attempt to throw the game but that he just couldn't concentrate until he saw what?
(a) Special Agent Applebaum was on the case.
(b) Stevie and Susan Carol were safe.
(c) The score at the end of the first half.
(d) His coach take out the playbook.
7. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is about to call Dean Wojenski before they go to what state?
8. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson restricts who with duct tape?
9. What is the name of Stuart Feeley's assistant in the novel?
10. The dean tells Chip a story about the wife of the man that Chip's father got the head coaching job from when he was working where in Chapter 14?
(b) North Carolina.
11. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson gives both Stevie and Susan Carol what in Chapter 18?
(c) All access passes.
12. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson tells Stevie and Susan Carol they must do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Be seen by Chip.
(b) Contact the FBI.
(c) Program the scoreboard.
(d) Stop the game.
13. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
14. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
(a) Media seats.
(b) The middle level.
(c) The lower level.
(d) The upper level.
15. Susan Carol and Stevie head to what arena in Chapter 11?
(a) Prudential Center.
(b) Rogers Arena.
(c) The Superdome.
(d) HP Pavilion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the kids discover was just a lead to throw Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol off the trail in Chapter 17?
2. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is sitting next to a sportscaster who is interviewing whom as part of the interview panel?
3. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
4. Susan Carol asks the hotel to ring whose room when she and Stevie overhear a conversation in Chapter 15?
5. Brill and who tell the kids that they should write their own story and that their papers will run it under the by-lines in Chapter 19?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)