|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevie and Susan Carol head where to watch the remainder of the game after they are spotted by Chip in Chapter 18?
(a) A skybox.
(b) The press room.
(d) The hotel.
2. Who calls a friend to run the plates on a car that's following the kids in Chapter 14?
(a) Susan Carol.
(b) Chip Graber.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
3. In Chapter 14, Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip arrive at the dean's house at what time?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 9:30 a.m.
4. Brill and who tell the kids that they should write their own story and that their papers will run it under the by-lines in Chapter 19?
(a) Dean Wojenski.
(b) Steve Jurgenson.
(c) Chip Graber.
(d) Dick Weiss.
5. Chip calls to let them know he is going to be a few minutes late for what in Chapter 14?
(c) The press conference.
(d) The Game.
6. Where was John Feinstein born and raised?
(b) New York.
7. The dean tells Chip a story about the wife of the man that Chip's father got the head coaching job from when he was working where in Chapter 14?
(d) North Carolina.
8. The official who Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15 is chairman of the board of trustees for what college?
(a) Duke University.
(c) Boise State.
9. Susan Carol calls the assistant of the dean, and her voice mail says if it's Chip, he should do what?
(a) Call her home number.
(b) Leave a short message.
(c) Call the dean directly.
(d) Try again later.
10. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
(a) Their grandmothers.
(b) Their aunts.
(c) Their fathers.
(d) Their mothers.
11. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his attorney.
(b) As his assistant coach.
(c) As his dentist.
(d) As his bodyguard.
12. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson restricts who with duct tape?
13. What does FCA stand for in the novel?
(a) Foundation of Champion Atheletes.
(b) Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
(c) Friends of Champion Atheletes.
(d) Foundation of Competitive Atheletes.
14. Who do the kids discover was just a lead to throw Chip, Stevie, and Susan Carol off the trail in Chapter 17?
(a) Stuart Feeley.
(b) Dean Wojenski.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Steve Jurgenson.
15. In Chapter 12, Susan Carol is about to call Dean Wojenski before they go to what state?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Christine Braman's husband in the novel?
2. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
3. Stevie finishes writing his story by when during the second game in Chapter 12?
4. Stevie goes into the press room to find whom in Chapter 15?
5. In Chapter 16, Stevie keeps looking at his watch because they are expecting to hear from Feeley before when?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)