|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
(a) Gives Stevie her phone number.
(b) Gives Stevie money.
(c) Shows Stevie some family pictures.
(d) Kisses Stevie's cheek.
2. In Chapter 19, the morning after the game, where do Stevie and Susan Carol go to give their statements?
(a) The stadium.
(b) A park.
(c) City hall.
(d) The FBI field office.
3. In what year did John Feinstein publish the all-time best seller, A Good Walk Spoiled?
4. What is the name of Stuart Feeley's assistant in the novel?
5. Who calls a friend to run the plates on a car that's following the kids in Chapter 14?
(a) Chip Graber.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Susan Carol.
6. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
(a) 2:10 p.m.
(b) 8:35 a.m.
(c) 10:40 a.m.
(d) 5:55 p.m.
7. Susan Carol goes to write her story while Stevie is heading where to talk to Chip in the end of Chapter 12?
(a) The hotel lobby.
(b) The locker room.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The parking lot.
8. Chip Graber makes a shot for how many points at the buzzer in Chapter 12?
9. Susan Carol mentions what person having helped to connect them with the dean in Chapter 14?
(a) Christine Braman.
(b) Katy Jones.
(c) Marie Stephens.
(d) Janice Phillips.
10. In Chapter 16, Jurgenson returns Chip's call to meet with Chip late that night at what hotel?
(a) The Days Inn.
(b) The Marriot.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
11. Susan Carol calls the assistant of the dean, and her voice mail says if it's Chip, he should do what?
(a) Try again later.
(b) Leave a short message.
(c) Call her home number.
(d) Call the dean directly.
12. The dean tells Susan Carol over the phone that he will look in his files for what in Chapter 12?
(a) Chip's volunteer records.
(b) Chip's detention hours.
(c) Chip's suspension records.
(d) Chip's grades.
13. John Feinstein received his bachelor's degree in what year?
14. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Dick Weiss.
(b) Jerry Ventura.
(c) Thomas Whiting.
(d) Chip Graber.
15. What do Stevie and Susan Carol do when Chip Graber makes a score in Chapter 12?
(a) Hug each other.
(b) Kiss each other.
(c) High five each other.
(d) Scream loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Susan Carol tells Stevie Mr. Feeley is going to talk to whom?
2. What does FCA stand for in the novel?
3. Susan Carol asks the hotel to ring whose room when she and Stevie overhear a conversation in Chapter 15?
4. Who comes to rescue Stevie and Susan Carol from the hostage situation in Chapter 17?
5. In Chapter 14, the dean catches Chip in a lie when he introduces Stevie as what?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)