|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Jerry Ventura questions Stevie about what?
(a) The atheletes.
(b) Where to find Dick Weiss.
(c) Being in his room.
(d) His article.
2. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson restricts who with duct tape?
3. Susan Carol asks the hotel to ring whose room when she and Stevie overhear a conversation in Chapter 15?
(a) Stuart Feeley's.
(b) Thomas Whiting's.
(c) Steve Jurgenson's.
(d) Tony Kornheiser's.
4. Susan Carol and Stevie head to what arena in Chapter 11?
(a) HP Pavilion.
(b) The Superdome.
(c) Rogers Arena.
(d) Prudential Center.
5. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his bodyguard.
(b) As his dentist.
(c) As his attorney.
(d) As his assistant coach.
6. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
(a) Their mothers.
(b) Their aunts.
(c) Their fathers.
(d) Their grandmothers.
7. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
(a) Gives Stevie money.
(b) Gives Stevie her phone number.
(c) Kisses Stevie's cheek.
(d) Shows Stevie some family pictures.
8. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson shows up to take Stevie and Susan Carol to speak with whom from the FBI?
(a) Special Agent Wolski.
(b) Special Agent Jones.
(c) Special Agent Martinez.
(d) Special Agent Applebaum.
9. In Chapter 16, Jurgenson returns Chip's call to meet with Chip late that night at what hotel?
(a) The Days Inn.
(b) The Marriot.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Hilton.
10. The dean tells Chip a story about the wife of the man that Chip's father got the head coaching job from when he was working where in Chapter 14?
(a) North Carolina.
11. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson gives both Stevie and Susan Carol what in Chapter 18?
(b) All access passes.
12. Coach Graber comes up behind Chip to meet whom in Chapter 19?
(a) "The kids."
(b) "The brats."
(c) "The reporters."
(d) "The heroes."
13. Who do Susan Carol, Stevie and Chip discover is following them in the end of Chapter 14?
(a) Dick Weiss.
(b) Dean Wojenski.
(c) Steve Jurgenson.
(d) Tony Kornheiser.
14. Who answers the door at the hotel when Susan Carol, Stevie, and Chip arrive in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Tony Kornheiser.
(b) Dick Weiss.
(c) Jerry Ventura.
(d) Dean Wojenski.
15. Susan Carol and Stevie go to whose suite to sit in on the interview with him and Brill in Chapter 15?
(a) Thomas Whiting's.
(b) Steve Jurgenson's.
(c) Tony Kornheiser's.
(d) Stuart Feeley's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan Carol discovers that Dean Wojenski lives in what city in Chapter 11?
2. Where does Steve Jurgenson drive Susan Carol and Stevie in Chapter 18?
3. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 16, Stevie keeps looking at his watch because they are expecting to hear from Feeley before when?
5. In Chapter 17, the kidnappers say they will hold the kids hostage until they are sure that Chip will do what?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)