|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does FCA stand for in the novel?
(a) Foundation of Champion Atheletes.
(b) Foundation of Competitive Atheletes.
(c) Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
(d) Friends of Champion Atheletes.
2. Stevie finishes writing his story by when during the second game in Chapter 12?
(a) The first quarter.
(b) Half time.
(c) The second quarter.
(d) The third quarter.
3. John Feinstein's father was heavily involved in the arts and the was the first Executive Director of what facility in Washington, D.C.?
(a) The Kennedy Center.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The Superdome.
4. When they arrive at the arena, Steve Jurgenson tells Stevie and Susan Carol they must do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Contact the FBI.
(b) Be seen by Chip.
(c) Program the scoreboard.
(d) Stop the game.
5. In what year did John Feinstein publish the all-time best seller, A Good Walk Spoiled?
6. Who do Susan Carol and Stevie tell they have an interview with the FCA in Chapter 13?
(a) Their fathers.
(b) Steve Jurgenson.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Chip Graber.
7. Coach Graber comes up behind Chip to meet whom in Chapter 19?
(a) "The heroes."
(b) "The kids."
(c) "The reporters."
(d) "The brats."
8. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
(a) The locker room.
(b) Chip's hotel room.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The church.
9. Who answers the door at the hotel when Susan Carol, Stevie, and Chip arrive in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Jerry Ventura.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Dick Weiss.
10. In Chapter 19, after the award ceremony, who gives a press conference?
(a) Coach Graber.
(b) Dick Vitale.
(c) Thomas Whiting.
(d) Dean Wojenski.
11. Susan Carol discovers that Dean Wojenski lives in what city in Chapter 11?
(a) Bay St. Louis.
(b) New Orleans.
12. Who attempts to stop Stevie and Susan Carol when they arrive at the arena with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 18?
(a) Tony Kornheiser.
(b) Thomas Whiting.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Reverend Anderson.
13. In what capacity does Steve Jurgenson work for Chip's father?
(a) As his dentist.
(b) As his assistant coach.
(c) As his bodyguard.
(d) As his attorney.
14. In Chapter 11, Chip is getting ready to leave for what?
(a) Dinner with the team.
(b) Game 5.
(c) The team walk-through.
(d) His morning jog.
15. Chip arranges to borrow what after talking with Stevie and Susan Carol in Chapter 13?
(a) A phone.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A car.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. After listening to the story from the kids, the dean says he cannot find what in Chapter 14?
2. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson restricts who with duct tape?
3. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
4. Susan Carol goes to write her story while Stevie is heading where to talk to Chip in the end of Chapter 12?
5. Stevie and Susan Carol have dinner with their dads where in Chapter 16?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)