|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Chip is getting ready to leave for what?
(a) The team walk-through.
(b) Dinner with the team.
(c) Game 5.
(d) His morning jog.
2. In Chapter 19, after the award ceremony, who gives a press conference?
(a) Coach Graber.
(b) Dean Wojenski.
(c) Thomas Whiting.
(d) Dick Vitale.
3. What do Stevie and Susan Carol do when Chip Graber makes a score in Chapter 12?
(a) High five each other.
(b) Kiss each other.
(c) Hug each other.
(d) Scream loudly.
4. Chip Graber makes a shot for how many points at the buzzer in Chapter 12?
5. Where does Steve Jurgenson drive Susan Carol and Stevie in Chapter 18?
(a) The Superdome.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) The United Center.
(d) Pepsi Center.
6. What is the name of Christine Braman's husband in the novel?
(a) Steve Jurgenson.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Stuart Feeley.
(d) Thomas Whiting.
7. According to Chip in Chapter 16, Jurgenson told Feeley to go ahead and call whom?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The NHL.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The DEA.
8. Where is Chip Graber from in the novel?
9. Before Stevie and Susan Carol part for the night, Susan Carol does what in Chapter 13?
(a) Gives Stevie her phone number.
(b) Gives Stevie money.
(c) Shows Stevie some family pictures.
(d) Kisses Stevie's cheek.
10. Who taps Stevie on the shoulder and tells Stevie they need to have a talk at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Dick Weiss.
(b) Chip Graber.
(c) Jerry Ventura.
(d) Thomas Whiting.
11. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson restricts who with duct tape?
12. When was Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery published?
13. Susan Carol tells Stevie that the dean wants them to meet him when in Chapter 13?
(a) The next morning.
(c) That night.
(d) In three days.
14. Who attempts to stop Stevie and Susan Carol when they arrive at the arena with Steve Jurgenson in Chapter 18?
(a) Thomas Whiting.
(b) Reverend Anderson.
(c) Tony Kornheiser.
(d) Dean Wojenski.
15. The FCA was founded in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
2. Susan Carol discovers that Dean Wojenski lives in what city in Chapter 11?
3. Susan Carol convinces Chip to allow her to send an email to whom before they go meet Jurgenson in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 16, Susan Carol tells Stevie Mr. Feeley is going to talk to whom?
5. In Chapter 17, the kidnappers say they will hold the kids hostage until they are sure that Chip will do what?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)