|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What official do Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15?
(a) Stuart Feeley.
(b) Dick Vitale.
(c) Christine Braman.
(d) Jerry Ventura.
2. The official who Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip decide to bring in to help them with the blackmail situation in Chapter 15 is chairman of the board of trustees for what college?
(a) Boise State.
(d) Duke University.
3. Stevie and Susan Carol go back to their hotel and have lunch with whom in Chapter 11?
(a) Their aunts.
(b) Their grandmothers.
(c) Their mothers.
(d) Their fathers.
4. In Chapter 18, Steve Jurgenson says it's what that led him to the location of the kids?
(a) Dean Wojenski's car.
(b) Susan Carol's email.
(c) The tracking chip in Stevie's cell phone.
(d) Caller ID.
5. What does FCA stand for in the novel?
(a) Foundation of Champion Atheletes.
(b) Foundation of Competitive Atheletes.
(c) Friends of Champion Atheletes.
(d) Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susan Carol discovers that Dean Wojenski lives in what city in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 6, Stevie comes up with a plan for Susan Carol to talk to different men to see if she recognizes what?
3. When Stevie is waiting to check in at the hotel in Chapter 1, he is in line behind what famous sports reporter?
4. Stevie decides to write his story about what in Chapter 5?
5. Dick Weiss tells Stevie and Susan Carol that they have to write one story how often during the event in Chapter 3?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)