|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan Carol believes that the MSU staff member they encounter and obtain a keycard from has a list of what in Chapter 8?
(a) Games that are rigged.
(b) Injured players.
(c) The players' rooms.
(d) Players that are blackmailed.
2. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story or tangible object to represent a less tangible object or some intangible quality or idea?
3. Stevie and Susan Carol part for dinner and plan to meet the next morning at what time in Chapter 7?
(a) 10:15 a.m.
(b) 11:45 a.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 6:00 a.m.
4. In Chapter 10, Chip says the blackmailing started on what night of the week, after they got home from winning the championship game that got MSU into the Final Four?
5. What character do Susan Carol and Stevie discover has gone missing after giving their statements in Chapter 19?
(a) Jerry Ventura.
(b) Dick Weiss.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Christine Braman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, Stevie, Susan Carol, and Chip arrive at the dean's house at what time?
2. According to Chip in Chapter 16, Jurgenson told Feeley to go ahead and call whom?
3. What does FCA stand for in the novel?
4. Chip calls Stevie at what time in Chapter 16?
5. Susan Carol mentions what person having helped to connect them with the dean in Chapter 14?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)