|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chip Garber's father holds what profession?
(a) Basketball coach.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Brain surgeon.
(d) Construction foreman.
2. How old is Stevie?
3. What is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
4. Susan Carol and Stevie run into what MSU staff member who gives them his keycard to go to his room in Chapter 8?
(a) Chip Graber.
(b) Jerry Ventura.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Thomas Whiting.
5. What provides the background information needed to properly understand the story, such as the problem in the beginning of the story?
(c) Rising Action.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chip says he'll tell Stevie and Susan Carol his story as long as it's what in Chapter 10?
2. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
3. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place at what arena?
4. Susan Carol's father is responsible for founding a religious group for what?
5. What word refers to the act of extortion by intimidation?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)