|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevie wants to include the number of references to student athletes, so he asks who to keep track of the number of references for him in Chapter 5?
(a) Tony Kornheiser.
(b) Dick Weiss.
(c) Bobby Kelleher.
(d) Thomas Whiting.
2. By what name is Susan Carol's father referred to in the novel?
(a) Anders Anderson.
(b) Reverend Anderson.
(c) Sir Anderson.
(d) Mr. Thomas.
3. The NCAA is headquartered in what city?
4. During what part of narrative plot is the basic internal conflict complicated by the introduction of related secondary conflicts and various obstacles?
(d) Rising Action.
5. Dick Weiss tells Stevie and Susan Carol that they have to write one story how often during the event in Chapter 3?
(a) Per month.
(b) Per day.
(c) Per hour.
(d) Per week.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Susan Carol and Stevie both tell their fathers that they have what in the morning?
2. With whom do Stevie and Susan Carol eat breakfast in Chapter 8?
3. What provides the background information needed to properly understand the story, such as the problem in the beginning of the story?
4. Where does Stevie live with his family in the novel?
5. Susan Carol's father is responsible for founding a religious group for what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)