|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they try to pick up their media credentials, Stevie is given a hard time because he does not have what?
(a) A famous name.
(b) A photo ID.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Both his parents with him.
2. In Chapter 1, Stevie receives a letter that he is the winner of an essay contest from what organization?
(a) Sports Illustrated.
(b) The U.S. Basketball Writers Association.
(c) The North American Writers Union.
(d) The International Association of Sports Writers.
3. Who explains to Stevie who each of the players are and the other members who work for the team in Chapter 4?
(a) Bobby Kelleher.
(b) Stuart Feeley.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Thomas Whiting.
4. Weiss explains that the higher level seat tickets are selling for how much in Chapter 3?
5. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place in what city?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevie wants to write about one of the players from what team but is deterred from doing so in Chapter 4?
2. Susan Carol's father is responsible for founding a religious group for what?
3. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place at what arena?
4. The essay winners and their parents have an opportunity to meet a famous sports writer from what publication in Chapter 2?
5. What class does Thomas Whiting teach in the novel?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)