|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news station is covering the sports event in the novel?
2. In Chapter 5, Stevie starts to get antsy as they sit through what?
(a) Roll call.
(b) A basketball game.
(c) Press conferences.
(d) A ceremony.
3. Where does Stevie live with his family in the novel?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Susan Carol has what kind of accent in the novel?
5. Stevie and Susan Carol get introduced to what big ESPN newscaster in the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Stuart Feeley.
(b) Jerry Ventura.
(c) Dean Wojenski.
(d) Dick Vitale.
Short Answer Questions
1. The other winner of the student reporter essay contest, aside from Stevie, is from where?
2. As they approach the locker room, Susan Carol gets Stevie in by producing the letter stating they are what in Chapter 5?
3. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
4. What is a literary and theatrical form consisting of a written or spoken conversational exchange between two or more people?
5. Who explains to Stevie who each of the players are and the other members who work for the team in Chapter 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)