|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The other winner of the student reporter essay contest, aside from Stevie, is from where?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) South Dakota.
(c) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
2. The other winner of the student reporter essay contest, aside from Stevie, is named what?
(a) Susan Carol Anderson.
(b) Dick Vitale.
(c) Thomas Whiting.
(d) Stuart Feeley.
3. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place at what arena?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) Rogers Arena.
(c) Wrigley Field.
(d) The Superdome.
4. As the winner of an essay contest, Stevie has the opportunity to cover what sports event as a student reporter?
(a) The Stanley Cup.
(b) The Super Bowl.
(c) The Final Four basketball games.
(d) The World Series.
5. Dick Weiss tells Stevie and Susan Carol that they have to work how, in Chapter 3?
(a) Like mules.
(b) On deadline.
(d) In a relaxed manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place in what city?
2. The essay winners and their parents have an opportunity to meet a famous sports writer from what publication in Chapter 2?
3. When Stevie is waiting to check in at the hotel in Chapter 1, he is in line behind what famous sports reporter?
4. As they approach the locker room, who lets Susan Carol through but tries to stop Stevie in Chapter 5?
5. The coaches are being interviewed by the reporters from what news organization in the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)