|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevie wants to include the number of references to student athletes, so he asks who to keep track of the number of references for him in Chapter 5?
(a) Bobby Kelleher.
(b) Tony Kornheiser.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Thomas Whiting.
2. What is a literary and theatrical form consisting of a written or spoken conversational exchange between two or more people?
3. Stevie and Susan Carol overhear the guy in the gray suit and someone else talking about throwing what game in Chapter 5?
(a) Sunday's game.
(b) Monday's game.
(c) Wednesday's game.
(d) Thursday's game.
4. What class does Thomas Whiting teach in the novel?
(a) Roman history.
(b) Ethics and morals.
(c) Probability and statistics.
5. By what name is Susan Carol's father referred to in the novel?
(a) Mr. Thomas.
(b) Sir Anderson.
(c) Anders Anderson.
(d) Reverend Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Stevie comes up with a plan for Susan Carol to talk to different men to see if she recognizes what?
2. Stevie and Susan Carol get introduced to what big ESPN newscaster in the end of Chapter 3?
3. Weiss explains that the lower seat tickets are selling for how much in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 3, Stevie and Susan Carol have to pose with what for pictures?
5. Thomas Whiting teaches at what university in the novel?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)