|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan Carol and Stevie watch the game from where in Chapter 12?
(a) The middle level.
(b) Media seats.
(c) The upper level.
(d) The lower level.
2. What provides the background information needed to properly understand the story, such as the problem in the beginning of the story?
(a) Rising Action.
3. What refers to an inventory of the courses taken and grades earned of a student throughout a course?
(b) Collegiate equivalency record.
(c) Report card.
(d) Athletic record.
4. What is a literary and theatrical form consisting of a written or spoken conversational exchange between two or more people?
5. Susan Carol and Stevie run into what MSU staff member who gives them his keycard to go to his room in Chapter 8?
(a) Chip Graber.
(b) Jerry Ventura.
(c) Thomas Whiting.
(d) Dean Wojenski.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character of Susan Carol is described as being very what in the narrative?
2. In Chapter 9, Stevie and Susan Carol discover that Chip Graber doesn't have what at the hotel?
3. According to Chip's story in Chapter 10, Professor Whiting told Chip he had failed how many courses in the previous semester?
4. Dick Weiss tells Stevie and Susan Carol that they have to write one story how often during the event in Chapter 3?
5. Who do Stevie and Susan Carol see with a man in gray suit at the news compound in Chapter 5?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)