|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Stevie comes up with a plan for Susan Carol to talk to different men to see if she recognizes what?
(a) The hat of the blackmailer.
(b) The voice of the blackmailer.
(c) The jacket of the blackmailer.
(d) The shoes of the blackmailer.
2. In Chapter 7, Stevie and Susan Carol discuss who they can trust with the information they overheard and decide to go to Brill and whom?
(a) Dick Vitale.
(b) Thomas Whiting.
(c) Dick Weiss.
(d) Coach K.
3. Weiss explains that the higher level seat tickets are selling for how much in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 8, Susan Carol and Stevie both tell their fathers that they have what in the morning?
(a) Radio interviews.
(b) Coach interviews.
(c) Television interviews.
(d) Player interviews.
5. When Stevie and Susan Carol read Professor Whiting's bio in the media program, they find out he sits on a sub-committee about what?
(b) Women atheletes.
(d) Drug use.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dick Weiss tells Stevie and Susan Carol that they have to work how, in Chapter 3?
2. Susan Carol says that when she interviewed Coach K for her essay she was also able to line up an interview with the coach from where in Chapter 3?
3. As they approach the locker room, who lets Susan Carol through but tries to stop Stevie in Chapter 5?
4. When Stevie and Susan Carol get to Chip's floor in Chapter 9 they are stopped by a security guard, but Stevie says he's what?
5. The NCAA is headquartered in what city?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)