|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
2. In Chapter 9, Stevie and Susan Carol find the list of players' room numbers where?
(a) Chip Graber's room.
(b) The stadium office.
(c) Jerry Ventura's room.
(d) The lockeroom.
3. When Stevie and Susan Carol get to Chip's floor in Chapter 9 they are stopped by a security guard, but Stevie says he's what?
(a) Chip's neighbor.
(b) A huge fan.
(c) Chip's cousin.
(d) Chip's brother.
4. Susan Carol sends notice to call to the FBI if they don't make it to the arena by what time in Chapter 16?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
5. During what part of narrative plot is the basic internal conflict complicated by the introduction of related secondary conflicts and various obstacles?
(a) Rising Action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to an inventory of the courses taken and grades earned of a student throughout a course?
2. As they approach the locker room, Susan Carol gets Stevie in by producing the letter stating they are what in Chapter 5?
3. Stevie decides to write his story about what in Chapter 5?
4. When he meets Susan Carol on the court, Stevie asks her if she's been able to find who in Chapter 6?
5. Chip meets with Stevie and Susan Carol where in Chapter 16?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)