|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What provides the background information needed to properly understand the story, such as the problem in the beginning of the story?
(d) Rising Action.
2. What news station is covering the sports event in the novel?
3. In Chapter 16, Stevie keeps looking at his watch because they are expecting to hear from Feeley before when?
(a) 4:45 p.m.
(b) 10:30 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 2:15 p.m.
4. In Chapter 16, Jurgenson returns Chip's call to meet with Chip late that night at what hotel?
(a) The Days Inn.
(b) The Marriot.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Hilton.
5. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story or tangible object to represent a less tangible object or some intangible quality or idea?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Stevie and Susan Carol find the list of players' room numbers where?
2. During what part of narrative plot is the basic internal conflict complicated by the introduction of related secondary conflicts and various obstacles?
3. What refers to the final resolution of the intricacies of a plot, as of a drama or novel?
4. In Chapter 10, Chip says the blackmailing started on what night of the week, after they got home from winning the championship game that got MSU into the Final Four?
5. In Chapter 5, Stevie starts to get antsy as they sit through what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)