Chapters 1 - 2
1. What is Stevie's last name in the novel?
2. Where does Stevie live with his family in the novel?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
3. In Chapter 1, Stevie receives a letter that he is the winner of an essay contest from what organization?
(a) The International Association of Sports Writers.
(b) The North American Writers Union.
(c) Sports Illustrated.
(d) The U.S. Basketball Writers Association.
4. As the winner of an essay contest, Stevie has the opportunity to cover what sports event as a student reporter?
(a) The Final Four basketball games.
(b) The Super Bowl.
(c) The World Series.
(d) The Stanley Cup.
5. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place at what arena?
(a) Rogers Arena.
(b) Wrigley Field.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) The Superdome.
6. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place in what city?
(d) New Orleans.
This section contains 4,435 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)