Chapters 1 - 2
1. What is Stevie's last name in the novel?
2. Where does Stevie live with his family in the novel?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. In Chapter 1, Stevie receives a letter that he is the winner of an essay contest from what organization?
(a) The North American Writers Union.
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) The International Association of Sports Writers.
(d) The U.S. Basketball Writers Association.
4. As the winner of an essay contest, Stevie has the opportunity to cover what sports event as a student reporter?
(a) The World Series.
(b) The Stanley Cup.
(c) The Final Four basketball games.
(d) The Super Bowl.
5. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place at what arena?
(a) The Superdome.
(b) Wrigley Field.
(c) Rogers Arena.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
6. The sporting event Stevie has the opportunity to cover as a student reporter takes place in what city?
(d) New Orleans.
This section contains 4,435 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)