|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
2. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
3. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
4. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
5. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who does Rose claim killed Tatiana? How do the Moroi and dhampir people respond to Rose's accusations? How does the murderer react? Why does Lissa jump in front of the murderer? Why is Rose shot? What happens after Rose is shot? What did coming back from death on her own do to Rose's bond with Lissa? Why? Who was elected queen? What will Rose's future job be? What is Dimitri's job? What does this mean for their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
What is Mikhail's relationship with Sonya Karp? How does Mikhail react when he sees Sonya for the first time after her healing from her Strigoi form? Why is Mikhail not surprised by her return to a Moroi form? What did Mikhail do when Sonya first became Strigoi? For what reason? How did this impact Mikhail's career as a guardian? For what reason has Mikhail decided to help Rose? What has Mikhail done to help Rose? How does Mikhail help Rose to prove the identity of the real killer?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Sydney? Why is she helping Rose in her escape from jail? How does Sydney feel about Rose and others of her kind? For what reason? Why does Rose believe Sydney is helping her? Where does Sydney take Rose and Dimitri after they are run out of the motel where they were supposed to stay? Why? What does Sydney think of this place where she has taken Rose and Dimitri? Why is Sydney so bothered by the lifestyle of the Keepers? How are the Keepers different from those living in modern Moroi society?
This section contains 1,745 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)