|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
2. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To the store.
(b) To find her former lover.
(c) Into her garden.
(d) To the lake.
3. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
(a) A tailored suit the color of the guardian's Moroi family's crest.
(b) Black pants, white shirt, black jacket.
(c) A tailored suit in the queen's colors.
(d) White pants, blue shirt, white jacket.
4. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
5. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
(b) Her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
2. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
3. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
4. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
5. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
2. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
3. In chapter 19, what surprises Lissa when she returns to Court after her first test? Why?
4. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
5. In chapter 34, in what way are Rose and Dimitri finally able to fulfill their dreams?
6. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
7. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
8. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
9. In chapter 25, who raids the Mastrano house? For what reason?
10. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)