|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Says the name of another woman.
(b) Says her name.
(c) Moves into her arms.
(d) Lashes out with punches.
2. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
(a) His health was failing.
(b) He did not think he would make a good monarch.
(c) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(d) He wanted to go back to his business.
3. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(b) A candy bar.
(d) A donut.
4. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
(b) They met at St. Vlad's.
(c) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
(d) They met at the Royal Court.
5. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
(a) Black pants, white shirt, black jacket.
(b) White pants, blue shirt, white jacket.
(c) A tailored suit the color of the guardian's Moroi family's crest.
(d) A tailored suit in the queen's colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
2. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
3. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
4. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
5. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
2. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
3. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
4. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
5. In chapter 19, who do Lissa, Christian, and Adrian interview about Tatiana's murder? What is revealed?
6. In chapter 34, in what way are Rose and Dimitri finally able to fulfill their dreams?
7. In chapter 25, who raids the Mastrano house? For what reason?
8. In chapter 31, who do Lissa and Rose initially think Tatiana's killer is? Who helps confirm these suspicions?
9. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
10. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
This section contains 1,196 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)