|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(c) A donut.
(d) A candy bar.
2. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
3. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
(a) Letters from Tatiana to Grant.
(b) A list of Moroi being trained in self defense.
(c) A list of dhampir guardians on duty the night Tatiana was killed.
(d) Letters Grant wrote to her.
4. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(b) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(c) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
(d) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
5. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
(a) With a little compulsion.
(b) Emily helped her hide in the pantry.
(c) She snuck out before the raid.
(d) They were only after Rose and Dimitri.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
2. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
3. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
4. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 19, what surprises Lissa when she returns to Court after her first test? Why?
2. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
3. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
4. In chapter 25, who raids the Mastrano house? For what reason?
5. In chapter 27, why have the guardians had Sydney brought to the Court? What does one of the Alchemists with Sydney appear to recognize during the guardian interview of Sydney?
6. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
7. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
8. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
9. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
10. In chapter 22, Rose and the others arrive at the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling. Who is it that Rose finds on the other side of the door? Why is this a surprise?
This section contains 1,278 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)