|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
2. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
3. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
(b) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(c) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
(d) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
4. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(b) A donut.
(d) A candy bar.
5. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
2. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
3. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
4. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
5. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
2. In chapter 22, Rose and the others arrive at the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling. Who is it that Rose finds on the other side of the door? Why is this a surprise?
3. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
4. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
5. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
6. In chapter 34, in what way are Rose and Dimitri finally able to fulfill their dreams?
7. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
8. In chapter 19, who do Lissa, Christian, and Adrian interview about Tatiana's murder? What is revealed?
9. In chapter 31, who do Lissa and Rose initially think Tatiana's killer is? Who helps confirm these suspicions?
10. In chapter 28, what happens when Rose and Victor fight outside the motel where Victor and Robert were hiding with Jill? Why?
This section contains 1,234 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)