|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
2. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
(b) Her own.
3. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) She has never killed anyone before.
(b) She could have subdued him with less force.
(c) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
(d) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
4. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) A history exam.
(b) An obstacle course.
(c) A riddle.
(d) A board game.
5. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(c) Dream walking.
(d) Mind reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
2. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
3. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
4. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
5. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)