|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is too shocked to respond.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is very happy.
2. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
3. Who is Ethan?
(a) Tasha's dhampir boyfriend.
(b) A newly graduated guardian.
(c) A royal guardian.
(d) Tasha's Moroi guardian.
4. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
5. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To make her return to the house.
(b) To force her to attack Rose.
(c) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(d) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
2. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
3. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
4. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
5. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 31, who do Lissa and Rose initially think Tatiana's killer is? Who helps confirm these suspicions?
2. How is Emily Mastrano related to Sonya Karp? How does she react to Sonya's appearance on her doorstep in chapter 23?
3. In chapter 28, what happens when Rose and Victor fight outside the motel where Victor and Robert were hiding with Jill? Why?
4. In chapter 22, Rose and the others arrive at the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling. Who is it that Rose finds on the other side of the door? Why is this a surprise?
5. In chapter 29, what are Rose and Dimitri discussing that leads to Dimitri finally admitting his remaining feelings for Rose?
6. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
7. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
8. In chapter 22, who visits Rose in a dream? What does Rose accidentally allow to slip during this dream?
9. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
10. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
This section contains 1,260 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)