|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
(c) A lack of blood.
2. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
(b) There is no room anywhere else.
(c) She is being punished.
(d) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
3. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) She has never killed anyone before.
(b) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(c) She could have subdued him with less force.
(d) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
4. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
5. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 35, whom does Jill have a crush on?
2. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
3. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
4. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
5. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
2. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
3. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
4. In chapter 29, what are Rose and Dimitri discussing that leads to Dimitri finally admitting his remaining feelings for Rose?
5. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
6. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
7. In chapter 22, Rose and the others arrive at the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling. Who is it that Rose finds on the other side of the door? Why is this a surprise?
8. In chapter 30, for what reason does Rose ask Adrian to have Mikhail meet she, Dimitri, and Sonya outside of the Court the next day?
9. In chapter 27, why have the guardians had Sydney brought to the Court? What does one of the Alchemists with Sydney appear to recognize during the guardian interview of Sydney?
10. In chapter 34, in what way are Rose and Dimitri finally able to fulfill their dreams?
This section contains 1,248 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)