|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 35, whom does Jill have a crush on?
2. In chapter 33, who does Rose learn was the Moroi Eddie killed during an attack on Lissa?
(a) Tasha's bodyguard.
(b) Tasha's chauffeur.
(c) Tasha's lover.
(d) Tasha's servant.
3. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) Into her garden.
(b) To the lake.
(c) To the store.
(d) To find her former lover.
4. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
5. In chapter 31, what is Lissa's next step in the monarch elections?
(a) Nothing, she failed the tests.
(b) She has to give a speech.
(c) She has to campaign.
(d) She has one more test.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
2. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
3. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
4. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
5. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
2. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
3. In chapter 27, why have the guardians had Sydney brought to the Court? What does one of the Alchemists with Sydney appear to recognize during the guardian interview of Sydney?
4. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
5. In chapter 19, who do Lissa, Christian, and Adrian interview about Tatiana's murder? What is revealed?
6. In chapter 30, for what reason does Rose ask Adrian to have Mikhail meet she, Dimitri, and Sonya outside of the Court the next day?
7. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
8. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
9. In chapter 31, who do Lissa and Rose initially think Tatiana's killer is? Who helps confirm these suspicions?
10. In chapter 22, Rose and the others arrive at the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling. Who is it that Rose finds on the other side of the door? Why is this a surprise?
This section contains 1,198 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)