|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
(a) Broadway actress.
(c) Music video dancer.
(d) Ballet dancer.
2. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
(a) To make spirit disappear and protect Adrian.
(b) To hide her complacency in Eric Dragomir hiding the child.
(c) To keep Lissa from becoming queen.
(d) To convince Adrian not to be friends with Lissa.
3. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(b) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
(c) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(d) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
4. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He believes her instantly.
(b) He argues for another suspect.
(c) He does not believe it.
(d) He is outraged.
5. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(c) No one, just herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
2. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
3. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
4. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
5. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 22, who visits Rose in a dream? What does Rose accidentally allow to slip during this dream?
2. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
3. In chapter 29, what are Rose and Dimitri discussing that leads to Dimitri finally admitting his remaining feelings for Rose?
4. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
5. How is Emily Mastrano related to Sonya Karp? How does she react to Sonya's appearance on her doorstep in chapter 23?
6. In chapter 24, how does Eddie find himself forced to kill a Moroi? How does Eddie do this?
7. In chapter 25, who raids the Mastrano house? For what reason?
8. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
9. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
10. In chapter 34, in what way are Rose and Dimitri finally able to fulfill their dreams?
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)