|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
(a) Attend school with her.
(b) Represent her family in the coronation.
(c) Move to Court.
(d) Stay away from Court.
2. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
3. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
4. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(a) A threat against Lissa.
5. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
(a) He considers himself a victim.
(b) He is a womanizer.
(c) He is weak.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
2. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
3. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
4. Who is Ethan?
5. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
2. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
3. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
4. In chapter 19, who do Lissa, Christian, and Adrian interview about Tatiana's murder? What is revealed?
5. In chapter 24, what does the letter Ambrose found among Tatiana's private papers imply about a possible motive for murder? Who does the letter point to?
6. How is Emily Mastrano related to Sonya Karp? How does she react to Sonya's appearance on her doorstep in chapter 23?
7. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
8. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
9. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
10. In chapter 22, who visits Rose in a dream? What does Rose accidentally allow to slip during this dream?
This section contains 1,167 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)