|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(b) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
(c) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(d) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
2. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(a) No one, just herself.
3. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He believes her instantly.
(b) He argues for another suspect.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He does not believe it.
4. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He is a womanizer.
(d) He considers himself a victim.
5. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
2. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
3. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
4. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
5. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
2. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
3. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
4. In chapter 22, who visits Rose in a dream? What does Rose accidentally allow to slip during this dream?
5. In chapter 19, what surprises Lissa when she returns to Court after her first test? Why?
6. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
7. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
8. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
9. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
10. How is Emily Mastrano related to Sonya Karp? How does she react to Sonya's appearance on her doorstep in chapter 23?
This section contains 1,192 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)