|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A tattoo infused with a spell.
(b) A charm.
(c) A spirit infused stake.
(d) A way into Jill's dreams.
2. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
3. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(b) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(c) To the Royal Court.
(d) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
4. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
5. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
2. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
3. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
4. In chapter 35, whom does Jill have a crush on?
5. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 24, how does Eddie find himself forced to kill a Moroi? How does Eddie do this?
2. In chapter 19, what surprises Lissa when she returns to Court after her first test? Why?
3. In chapter 30, for what reason does Rose ask Adrian to have Mikhail meet she, Dimitri, and Sonya outside of the Court the next day?
4. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
5. In chapter 29, what are Rose and Dimitri discussing that leads to Dimitri finally admitting his remaining feelings for Rose?
6. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
7. In chapter 27, why have the guardians had Sydney brought to the Court? What does one of the Alchemists with Sydney appear to recognize during the guardian interview of Sydney?
8. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
9. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
10. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
This section contains 1,198 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)