|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
(a) A gun.
(b) A stake.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
2. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) She is being punished.
(b) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(c) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
(d) There is no room anywhere else.
3. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(c) To prepare for what is coming.
(d) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
4. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(b) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(c) To the Royal Court.
(d) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
5. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
2. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
3. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
4. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
5. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 29, what are Rose and Dimitri discussing that leads to Dimitri finally admitting his remaining feelings for Rose?
2. In chapter 24, what does the letter Ambrose found among Tatiana's private papers imply about a possible motive for murder? Who does the letter point to?
3. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
4. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
5. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
6. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
7. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
8. In chapter 31, who do Lissa and Rose initially think Tatiana's killer is? Who helps confirm these suspicions?
9. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
10. In chapter 22, who visits Rose in a dream? What does Rose accidentally allow to slip during this dream?
This section contains 1,329 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)