|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
(a) They largely ignore her.
(b) They go wild for her.
(c) A few cheer her, but most are disapproving.
(d) They elect her on the spot.
2. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A spirit infused stake.
(b) A way into Jill's dreams.
(c) A charm.
(d) A tattoo infused with a spell.
3. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(a) A threat against Lissa.
4. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
5. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
(a) Rhonda predicted her death in the tarot cards.
(b) Robert told her the dead would not let her go again.
(c) She knows how bad the wounds are.
(d) She is simply hoping for death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
2. In chapter 35, whom does Jill have a crush on?
3. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
4. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
5. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
2. In chapter 25, who raids the Mastrano house? For what reason?
3. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
4. In chapter 24, how does Eddie find himself forced to kill a Moroi? How does Eddie do this?
5. In chapter 30, for what reason does Rose ask Adrian to have Mikhail meet she, Dimitri, and Sonya outside of the Court the next day?
6. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
7. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
8. In chapter 34, in what way are Rose and Dimitri finally able to fulfill their dreams?
9. In chapter 28, what happens when Rose and Victor fight outside the motel where Victor and Robert were hiding with Jill? Why?
10. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)