|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
(a) It is missing several fingers.
(b) It is scarred and he had several bent fingers.
(c) It is encased in a bandage of some sort.
(d) It has an extra finger.
2. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
3. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(b) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(c) To the Royal Court.
(d) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
4. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(a) No one, just herself.
5. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(b) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(c) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
(d) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
2. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
3. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
4. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
5. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
2. How is Emily Mastrano related to Sonya Karp? How does she react to Sonya's appearance on her doorstep in chapter 23?
3. In chapter 19, what surprises Lissa when she returns to Court after her first test? Why?
4. In chapter 29, what are Rose and Dimitri discussing that leads to Dimitri finally admitting his remaining feelings for Rose?
5. In chapter 24, what does the letter Ambrose found among Tatiana's private papers imply about a possible motive for murder? Who does the letter point to?
6. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
7. In chapter 28, what happens when Rose and Victor fight outside the motel where Victor and Robert were hiding with Jill? Why?
8. In chapter 34, in what way are Rose and Dimitri finally able to fulfill their dreams?
9. In chapter 30, for what reason does Rose ask Adrian to have Mikhail meet she, Dimitri, and Sonya outside of the Court the next day?
10. In chapter 31, who do Lissa and Rose initially think Tatiana's killer is? Who helps confirm these suspicions?
This section contains 1,257 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)