|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ethan?
(a) A newly graduated guardian.
(b) A royal guardian.
(c) Tasha's dhampir boyfriend.
(d) Tasha's Moroi guardian.
2. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
3. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
(a) Being at Court will allow her too close to Christian Ozera.
(b) Emily cannot control her behavior at Court.
(c) The Court is corrupt and will teach her bad things.
(d) Her position as Lissa's only family could place her in danger.
4. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(b) To the Royal Court.
(c) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(d) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(b) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(c) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
(d) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
2. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
3. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
4. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
5. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 29, what are Rose and Dimitri discussing that leads to Dimitri finally admitting his remaining feelings for Rose?
2. In chapter 34, in what way are Rose and Dimitri finally able to fulfill their dreams?
3. In chapter 36, what mantra that all guardians-in-training does Rose repeat to Dimitri? What is his response?
4. In chapter 22, who visits Rose in a dream? What does Rose accidentally allow to slip during this dream?
5. In chapter 25, who raids the Mastrano house? For what reason?
6. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
7. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
8. In chapter 24, how does Eddie find himself forced to kill a Moroi? How does Eddie do this?
9. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
10. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
This section contains 1,228 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)