|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
(a) Letters from Tatiana to Grant.
(b) A list of Moroi being trained in self defense.
(c) Letters Grant wrote to her.
(d) A list of dhampir guardians on duty the night Tatiana was killed.
2. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
(a) He does not want to know the answers to those questions.
(b) Everyone is tired and needs rest.
(c) He does not believe she is ready to answer questions.
(d) Their objective has changed.
3. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
4. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He is a womanizer.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He considers himself a victim.
5. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) The bond between she and Lissa.
(b) Her battle mark.
(d) Her promise mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
2. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
3. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
4. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
5. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 31, who do Lissa and Rose initially think Tatiana's killer is? Who helps confirm these suspicions?
2. How is Emily Mastrano related to Sonya Karp? How does she react to Sonya's appearance on her doorstep in chapter 23?
3. In chapter 22, Rose and the others arrive at the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling. Who is it that Rose finds on the other side of the door? Why is this a surprise?
4. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
5. In chapter 22, who visits Rose in a dream? What does Rose accidentally allow to slip during this dream?
6. In chapter 19, who do Lissa, Christian, and Adrian interview about Tatiana's murder? What is revealed?
7. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
8. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
9. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
10. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
This section contains 1,194 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)