|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
2. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is very happy.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is too shocked to respond.
(d) He is indifferent.
3. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To make her return to the house.
(b) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
(c) To force her to attack Rose.
(d) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
4. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(b) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(c) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
(d) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
5. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A hypnotic suggestion.
(b) Her honor.
(c) A signed contract.
(d) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
2. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
3. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
4. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
5. In chapter 31, what is Lissa's next step in the monarch elections?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 22, Rose and the others arrive at the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling. Who is it that Rose finds on the other side of the door? Why is this a surprise?
2. In chapter 25, who raids the Mastrano house? For what reason?
3. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
4. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
5. In chapter 28, what happens when Rose and Victor fight outside the motel where Victor and Robert were hiding with Jill? Why?
6. How is Emily Mastrano related to Sonya Karp? How does she react to Sonya's appearance on her doorstep in chapter 23?
7. In chapter 26, why does Sonya Karp contact Rose through a dream?
8. In chapter 27, why have the guardians had Sydney brought to the Court? What does one of the Alchemists with Sydney appear to recognize during the guardian interview of Sydney?
9. In chapter 33, who does Rose accuse as Tatiana's killer? What happens when the guardians attempt to arrest Tatiana's killer?
10. In chapter 20, for what reason do Sonya and Robert begin to fight? How do they fight?
This section contains 1,205 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)