|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
(a) Broadway actress.
(b) Ballet dancer.
(c) Music video dancer.
2. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(a) A threat against Lissa.
3. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
4. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
5. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is very happy.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is too shocked to respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
2. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
3. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
4. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
5. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 24, what does the letter Ambrose found among Tatiana's private papers imply about a possible motive for murder? Who does the letter point to?
2. In chapter 21, why do Dimitri and Rose decide to take Victor and Robert with them to the home of the Dragomir illegitimate sibling?
3. In chapter 23, how does Emily Mastrano react to Rose's revelations and her desire to take Jill to Court? How does Jill react?
4. In chapter 30, for what reason does Rose ask Adrian to have Mikhail meet she, Dimitri, and Sonya outside of the Court the next day?
5. In chapter 20, what kind of garden does Sonya Karp have at her home? For what reason does she tell Rose she kept a garden as a Strigoi?
6. In chapter 28, what happens when Rose and Victor fight outside the motel where Victor and Robert were hiding with Jill? Why?
7. In chapter 32, who introduces Jill as a Dragomir to the Moroi Council? Who confirms the information?
8. During the second monarch test, Lissa's worst fears are used against her. What are these fears?
9. In chapter 25, who raids the Mastrano house? For what reason?
10. In chapter 22, who visits Rose in a dream? What does Rose accidentally allow to slip during this dream?
This section contains 1,205 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)