|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's cousin.
(b) Raymond's nephew.
(c) Raymond's son.
(d) Raymond's grandson.
2. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
(a) Eric Dragomir.
(b) Abe Mazur.
(c) Christian Ozera.
(d) Blake Lazar.
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) An Alchemist commune.
(b) Vampires everywhere.
(c) A human commune.
(d) A group of human hillbillies.
4. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) A psychic's predictions.
(b) Her own assumptions about her future.
(c) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
(d) A previous tarot card reading.
5. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
(a) Whether or not Lissa is old enough to be a queen candidate.
(b) Whether or not an Ivashkov has the right to nominate a candidate for the monarchy.
(c) Whether or not she can legally run for the monarchy.
(d) Whether or not the elections should take place before Rose is found.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
2. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
4. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who decides to provide security for Lissa during the monarch tests? For what reason?
2. Who is Ambrose? Why does Lissa suggest they talk to him as she and her friends begin investigating the murder of Tatiana?
3. Who is Joe the janitor? What does he reveal to Lissa and Adrian under compulsion about his testimony at Rose's evidence hearing?
4. What is the nature of Lissa's first monarch test?
5. What warning does Victor make to Rose about Sonya Karp in chapter 18? Why does this warning frighten Sydney?
6. In chapter 35, what does Adrian say Rose has done in her quest to find her own happiness? Is this a fair assessment?
7. Who wants to go with Rose, Dimitri, and Sydney when they leave the Keepers settlement? For what reason? Why does Rose refuse?
8. What does Rose dislike about the clothing Sydney has purchased and brought for Rose? For what reason?
9. In chapter 5, how does Rose end up in a mall? What does Rose use as a disguise in this mall?
10. In chapter 29, what are Rose and Dimitri discussing that leads to Dimitri finally admitting his remaining feelings for Rose?
This section contains 1,289 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)