|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(b) To the Royal Court.
(c) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(d) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
2. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
3. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
(a) Her own.
4. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
(b) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
(c) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(d) That he might suffer a boating accident.
5. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(c) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(d) To prepare for what is coming.
6. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) She is being punished.
(b) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(c) There is no room anywhere else.
(d) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
7. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is too shocked to respond.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is very happy.
8. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A charm.
(b) A spirit infused stake.
(c) A tattoo infused with a spell.
(d) A way into Jill's dreams.
9. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
(a) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(b) He did not think he would make a good monarch.
(c) His health was failing.
(d) He wanted to go back to his business.
10. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
(c) They met at St. Vlad's.
(d) They met at the Royal Court.
11. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
(c) A lack of blood.
12. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
13. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
(a) They were only after Rose and Dimitri.
(b) She snuck out before the raid.
(c) Emily helped her hide in the pantry.
(d) With a little compulsion.
14. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(b) A hypnotic suggestion.
(c) A signed contract.
(d) Her honor.
15. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
2. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
3. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
4. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
5. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)