|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
(a) The queen before Tatiana.
(b) Tatiana's aunt.
(c) Rose's great-grandmother.
(d) Her great-grandmother.
2. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
(b) They met at the Royal Court.
(c) They met at St. Vlad's.
(d) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
3. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
4. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(b) She has never killed anyone before.
(c) She could have subdued him with less force.
(d) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
5. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
(a) Attend school with her.
(b) Stay away from Court.
(c) Represent her family in the coronation.
(d) Move to Court.
6. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
(a) She knows how bad the wounds are.
(b) Robert told her the dead would not let her go again.
(c) She is simply hoping for death.
(d) Rhonda predicted her death in the tarot cards.
7. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Dream walking.
8. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
(a) He does not want to know the answers to those questions.
(b) He does not believe she is ready to answer questions.
(c) Their objective has changed.
(d) Everyone is tired and needs rest.
9. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
(a) He must forgive himself first.
(b) He must promise to quit as a guardian.
(c) He must promise to never fight a Strigoi again.
(d) He must break up with his other girlfriends first.
10. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
(a) Her position as Lissa's only family could place her in danger.
(b) The Court is corrupt and will teach her bad things.
(c) Emily cannot control her behavior at Court.
(d) Being at Court will allow her too close to Christian Ozera.
11. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Janine and Mikhail.
(c) Abe and Janine.
(d) Daniellla and Adrian.
12. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
(a) A list of Moroi being trained in self defense.
(b) Letters Grant wrote to her.
(c) A list of dhampir guardians on duty the night Tatiana was killed.
(d) Letters from Tatiana to Grant.
13. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) To prepare for what is coming.
(b) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(c) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(d) To pass the time.
14. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
15. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(b) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(c) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
(d) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
2. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
3. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
4. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
5. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)