|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Jill Mastrano.
(b) Sonya Karp.
(c) John Mastrano.
(d) Emily Mastrano.
2. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
(a) She is afraid of being caught by the guardians.
(b) She is afraid Sonya might have tricked them.
(c) She is afraid of getting separated from Dimitri.
(d) She is afraid of losing the trial of the Dragomir sibling.
3. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(c) A threat against Lissa.
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) To prevent her from getting sick later.
(b) So she can fight efficiently.
(c) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(d) To make her more comfortable.
5. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
6. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
(a) She snuck out before the raid.
(b) Emily helped her hide in the pantry.
(c) They were only after Rose and Dimitri.
(d) With a little compulsion.
7. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
(a) Disable it.
(b) Hide it.
(c) Move it.
(d) Crash it.
8. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
(a) To keep Lissa from becoming queen.
(b) To hide her complacency in Eric Dragomir hiding the child.
(c) To convince Adrian not to be friends with Lissa.
(d) To make spirit disappear and protect Adrian.
9. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
(a) Her great-grandmother.
(b) Rose's great-grandmother.
(c) The queen before Tatiana.
(d) Tatiana's aunt.
10. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) The bond between she and Lissa.
(b) Her battle mark.
(c) Her promise mark.
11. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A charm.
(b) A way into Jill's dreams.
(c) A spirit infused stake.
(d) A tattoo infused with a spell.
12. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A chalice.
(b) A silver spoon.
(c) A crown.
(d) A scepter.
13. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He does not believe it.
(c) He argues for another suspect.
(d) He believes her instantly.
14. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
(a) Strigoi making a kill.
(b) Moroi planning an attack on Strigoi.
(c) Moroi feeding on a human feeder.
(d) Vampires kissing.
15. In chapter 31, what is Lissa's next step in the monarch elections?
(a) She has to give a speech.
(b) Nothing, she failed the tests.
(c) She has one more test.
(d) She has to campaign.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
2. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
3. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
4. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
5. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)