|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
(a) He considers himself a victim.
(b) He is weak.
(c) He is a womanizer.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
2. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A scepter.
(b) A crown.
(c) A silver spoon.
(d) A chalice.
3. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
4. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
(a) They were only after Rose and Dimitri.
(b) With a little compulsion.
(c) Emily helped her hide in the pantry.
(d) She snuck out before the raid.
5. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(a) Dream walking.
(c) Mind reading.
6. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
(a) Letters Grant wrote to her.
(b) A list of Moroi being trained in self defense.
(c) A list of dhampir guardians on duty the night Tatiana was killed.
(d) Letters from Tatiana to Grant.
7. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
(b) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
(c) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(d) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
8. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Says her name.
(b) Moves into her arms.
(c) Says the name of another woman.
(d) Lashes out with punches.
9. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
10. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
11. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) John Mastrano.
(b) Jill Mastrano.
(c) Emily Mastrano.
(d) Sonya Karp.
12. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sword.
(c) A stake.
(d) A knife.
13. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) She has never killed anyone before.
(b) She could have subdued him with less force.
(c) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(d) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
14. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To the lake.
(b) To the store.
(c) Into her garden.
(d) To find her former lover.
15. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
2. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
3. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
4. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)