|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(b) No one, just herself.
2. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(c) To prepare for what is coming.
(d) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
3. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
4. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
(a) To bring Sonya home to her.
(b) To look for Christian.
(c) To visit with Jill.
(d) To talk about a future as a dancer.
5. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To the lake.
(b) To the store.
(c) To find her former lover.
(d) Into her garden.
6. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
7. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
8. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
(a) They were only after Rose and Dimitri.
(b) She snuck out before the raid.
(c) With a little compulsion.
(d) Emily helped her hide in the pantry.
9. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
10. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
(a) Tatiana's aunt.
(b) Rose's great-grandmother.
(c) The queen before Tatiana.
(d) Her great-grandmother.
11. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
(a) White pants, blue shirt, white jacket.
(b) A tailored suit in the queen's colors.
(c) A tailored suit the color of the guardian's Moroi family's crest.
(d) Black pants, white shirt, black jacket.
12. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
(a) To make spirit disappear and protect Adrian.
(b) To hide her complacency in Eric Dragomir hiding the child.
(c) To convince Adrian not to be friends with Lissa.
(d) To keep Lissa from becoming queen.
13. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
(a) Letters Grant wrote to her.
(b) A list of Moroi being trained in self defense.
(c) A list of dhampir guardians on duty the night Tatiana was killed.
(d) Letters from Tatiana to Grant.
14. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
15. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
2. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
3. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
4. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)