|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
2. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
(a) To visit with Jill.
(b) To bring Sonya home to her.
(c) To talk about a future as a dancer.
(d) To look for Christian.
3. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
(a) To keep Lissa from becoming queen.
(b) To hide her complacency in Eric Dragomir hiding the child.
(c) To make spirit disappear and protect Adrian.
(d) To convince Adrian not to be friends with Lissa.
4. Who is Ethan?
(a) Tasha's dhampir boyfriend.
(b) Tasha's Moroi guardian.
(c) A royal guardian.
(d) A newly graduated guardian.
5. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) The bond between she and Lissa.
(b) Her battle mark.
(c) Her promise mark.
6. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(b) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
(c) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(d) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
7. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(d) No one, just herself.
8. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
(a) She knows how bad the wounds are.
(b) Rhonda predicted her death in the tarot cards.
(c) She is simply hoping for death.
(d) Robert told her the dead would not let her go again.
9. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
(a) He did not think he would make a good monarch.
(b) He wanted to go back to his business.
(c) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(d) His health was failing.
10. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
(a) She is afraid of losing the trial of the Dragomir sibling.
(b) She is afraid Sonya might have tricked them.
(c) She is afraid of getting separated from Dimitri.
(d) She is afraid of being caught by the guardians.
11. In chapter 33, who does Rose learn was the Moroi Eddie killed during an attack on Lissa?
(a) Tasha's bodyguard.
(b) Tasha's servant.
(c) Tasha's chauffeur.
(d) Tasha's lover.
12. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) A board game.
(b) An obstacle course.
(c) A history exam.
(d) A riddle.
13. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Says her name.
(b) Says the name of another woman.
(c) Moves into her arms.
(d) Lashes out with punches.
14. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
(c) A lack of blood.
15. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Daniellla and Adrian.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Abe and Janine.
(d) Janine and Mikhail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
2. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
3. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
4. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
5. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)