|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
2. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(b) There is no room anywhere else.
(c) She is being punished.
(d) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
3. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(b) Mind reading.
(d) Dream walking.
4. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
5. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
6. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(b) To pass the time.
(c) To prepare for what is coming.
(d) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
7. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(b) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
(c) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(d) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
8. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
9. In chapter 35, whom does Jill have a crush on?
10. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
(a) She did not know she was from a royal family.
(b) She did not know John was not her father.
(c) She did not know her father was rich.
(d) She did not know her father was Moroi.
11. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) Her promise mark.
(c) Her battle mark.
(d) The bond between she and Lissa.
12. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
(a) Rose's great-grandmother.
(b) The queen before Tatiana.
(c) Her great-grandmother.
(d) Tatiana's aunt.
13. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He argues for another suspect.
(c) He does not believe it.
(d) He believes her instantly.
14. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(c) No one, just herself.
15. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
2. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
3. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
4. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
5. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)