|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
(a) Moroi feeding on a human feeder.
(b) Vampires kissing.
(c) Moroi planning an attack on Strigoi.
(d) Strigoi making a kill.
2. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) She could have subdued him with less force.
(b) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
(c) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(d) She has never killed anyone before.
4. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
5. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
6. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A hypnotic suggestion.
(b) A signed contract.
(c) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(d) Her honor.
7. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
(b) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
(c) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(d) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
8. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(c) No one, just herself.
9. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) They met at the Royal Court.
(b) They met at St. Vlad's.
(c) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
10. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A crown.
(b) A scepter.
(c) A silver spoon.
(d) A chalice.
11. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To force her to attack Rose.
(b) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(c) To make her return to the house.
(d) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
12. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He believes her instantly.
(c) He does not believe it.
(d) He argues for another suspect.
13. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
(a) It is encased in a bandage of some sort.
(b) It is scarred and he had several bent fingers.
(c) It is missing several fingers.
(d) It has an extra finger.
14. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) The bond between she and Lissa.
(c) Her promise mark.
(d) Her battle mark.
15. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A spirit infused stake.
(b) A tattoo infused with a spell.
(c) A charm.
(d) A way into Jill's dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
2. In chapter 26, for what reason is Eddie in trouble when Rose checks in with Lissa again?
3. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
4. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
5. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)