|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
(a) Her own.
2. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
3. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
4. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He believes her instantly.
(c) He argues for another suspect.
(d) He does not believe it.
5. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A spirit infused stake.
(b) A way into Jill's dreams.
(c) A tattoo infused with a spell.
(d) A charm.
6. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
7. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
(b) They met at the Royal Court.
(c) They met at St. Vlad's.
(d) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
8. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
(a) To talk about a future as a dancer.
(b) To bring Sonya home to her.
(c) To look for Christian.
(d) To visit with Jill.
9. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
10. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(c) A threat against Lissa.
11. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) To make her more comfortable.
(b) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(c) To prevent her from getting sick later.
(d) So she can fight efficiently.
12. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
(a) She did not know her father was Moroi.
(b) She did not know John was not her father.
(c) She did not know her father was rich.
(d) She did not know she was from a royal family.
13. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Moves into her arms.
(b) Lashes out with punches.
(c) Says the name of another woman.
(d) Says her name.
14. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To find her former lover.
(b) To the store.
(c) To the lake.
(d) Into her garden.
15. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
(b) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(c) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(d) Sonya disowned her years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
2. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
3. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
4. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
5. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)