|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(b) Her promise mark.
(c) The bond between she and Lissa.
(d) Her battle mark.
2. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
3. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
(a) It is encased in a bandage of some sort.
(b) It is missing several fingers.
(c) It is scarred and he had several bent fingers.
(d) It has an extra finger.
4. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
5. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A charm.
(b) A spirit infused stake.
(c) A way into Jill's dreams.
(d) A tattoo infused with a spell.
6. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) To prevent her from getting sick later.
(b) To make her more comfortable.
(c) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(d) So she can fight efficiently.
7. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
8. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is very happy.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is too shocked to respond.
9. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
10. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Janine and Mikhail.
(b) Daniellla and Adrian.
(c) Eddie and Mikhail.
(d) Abe and Janine.
11. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A signed contract.
(b) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(c) Her honor.
(d) A hypnotic suggestion.
12. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
(a) He must break up with his other girlfriends first.
(b) He must promise to never fight a Strigoi again.
(c) He must promise to quit as a guardian.
(d) He must forgive himself first.
13. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(b) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(c) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
(d) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
14. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
(a) She did not know she was from a royal family.
(b) She did not know her father was Moroi.
(c) She did not know her father was rich.
(d) She did not know John was not her father.
15. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) Into her garden.
(b) To the store.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To find her former lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
2. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
3. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
4. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
5. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)