|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 31, what is Lissa's next step in the monarch elections?
(a) She has to campaign.
(b) She has one more test.
(c) Nothing, she failed the tests.
(d) She has to give a speech.
2. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
(a) Her great-grandmother.
(b) The queen before Tatiana.
(c) Rose's great-grandmother.
(d) Tatiana's aunt.
3. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A silver spoon.
(b) A scepter.
(c) A crown.
(d) A chalice.
4. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He argues for another suspect.
(b) He believes her instantly.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He does not believe it.
5. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
(a) The Court is corrupt and will teach her bad things.
(b) Her position as Lissa's only family could place her in danger.
(c) Being at Court will allow her too close to Christian Ozera.
(d) Emily cannot control her behavior at Court.
6. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
(a) He must break up with his other girlfriends first.
(b) He must promise to never fight a Strigoi again.
(c) He must forgive himself first.
(d) He must promise to quit as a guardian.
7. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
(a) Stay away from Court.
(b) Move to Court.
(c) Represent her family in the coronation.
(d) Attend school with her.
8. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Sonya Karp.
(b) Jill Mastrano.
(c) Emily Mastrano.
(d) John Mastrano.
9. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A spirit infused stake.
(b) A tattoo infused with a spell.
(c) A way into Jill's dreams.
(d) A charm.
10. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
11. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(a) Dream walking.
(c) Mind reading.
12. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
13. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
14. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(c) A threat against Lissa.
15. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
2. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
3. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
4. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
5. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)