|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
(a) To talk about a future as a dancer.
(b) To look for Christian.
(c) To visit with Jill.
(d) To bring Sonya home to her.
2. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
(a) Music video dancer.
(b) Broadway actress.
(d) Ballet dancer.
3. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
4. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A tattoo infused with a spell.
(b) A way into Jill's dreams.
(c) A spirit infused stake.
(d) A charm.
5. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(b) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(c) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(d) To the Royal Court.
6. In chapter 33, who does Rose learn was the Moroi Eddie killed during an attack on Lissa?
(a) Tasha's bodyguard.
(b) Tasha's chauffeur.
(c) Tasha's lover.
(d) Tasha's servant.
7. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
(d) Her own.
8. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
9. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) A riddle.
(b) A history exam.
(c) A board game.
(d) An obstacle course.
10. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
(a) A knife.
(b) A stake.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
11. Who is Ethan?
(a) A royal guardian.
(b) Tasha's Moroi guardian.
(c) A newly graduated guardian.
(d) Tasha's dhampir boyfriend.
12. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Sonya Karp.
(b) Jill Mastrano.
(c) Emily Mastrano.
(d) John Mastrano.
13. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
14. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
15. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
(b) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(c) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(d) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
2. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
3. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
4. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
5. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)