|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
2. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
3. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
4. In chapter 35, whom does Jill have a crush on?
5. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
(a) She knows how bad the wounds are.
(b) She is simply hoping for death.
(c) Robert told her the dead would not let her go again.
(d) Rhonda predicted her death in the tarot cards.
6. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) She is being punished.
(b) There is no room anywhere else.
(c) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(d) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
7. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
8. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He considers himself a victim.
(c) He is a womanizer.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
9. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(a) Mind reading.
(c) Dream walking.
10. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(b) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
(c) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(d) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
11. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(a) A threat against Lissa.
12. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
13. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(b) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(c) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
(d) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
14. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(b) To prevent her from getting sick later.
(c) To make her more comfortable.
(d) So she can fight efficiently.
15. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) Her honor.
(b) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(c) A signed contract.
(d) A hypnotic suggestion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
2. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
3. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
4. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
5. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)