|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ethan?
(a) A newly graduated guardian.
(b) A royal guardian.
(c) Tasha's Moroi guardian.
(d) Tasha's dhampir boyfriend.
2. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
3. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A stake.
(d) A gun.
4. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
(a) He must promise to quit as a guardian.
(b) He must forgive himself first.
(c) He must break up with his other girlfriends first.
(d) He must promise to never fight a Strigoi again.
5. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
6. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
7. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
8. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
(a) Disable it.
(b) Move it.
(c) Hide it.
(d) Crash it.
9. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(b) To make her more comfortable.
(c) So she can fight efficiently.
(d) To prevent her from getting sick later.
10. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(b) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
(c) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(d) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
11. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
(a) Represent her family in the coronation.
(b) Attend school with her.
(c) Move to Court.
(d) Stay away from Court.
12. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
13. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
(a) He does not want to know the answers to those questions.
(b) Everyone is tired and needs rest.
(c) He does not believe she is ready to answer questions.
(d) Their objective has changed.
14. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
(b) Ballet dancer.
(c) Broadway actress.
(d) Music video dancer.
15. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) She could have subdued him with less force.
(b) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(c) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
(d) She has never killed anyone before.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
2. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
3. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
4. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
5. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)