|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is too shocked to respond.
(b) He is very happy.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is indifferent.
2. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Abe and Janine.
(c) Daniellla and Adrian.
(d) Janine and Mikhail.
3. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
(a) Strigoi making a kill.
(b) Vampires kissing.
(c) Moroi feeding on a human feeder.
(d) Moroi planning an attack on Strigoi.
4. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) A board game.
(b) An obstacle course.
(c) A riddle.
(d) A history exam.
5. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
6. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
(a) She is afraid Sonya might have tricked them.
(b) She is afraid of losing the trial of the Dragomir sibling.
(c) She is afraid of being caught by the guardians.
(d) She is afraid of getting separated from Dimitri.
7. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) Her honor.
(b) A signed contract.
(c) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(d) A hypnotic suggestion.
8. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
9. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
(a) She did not know her father was Moroi.
(b) She did not know John was not her father.
(c) She did not know she was from a royal family.
(d) She did not know her father was rich.
10. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) Her promise mark.
(b) Her battle mark.
(c) The bond between she and Lissa.
11. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(b) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(c) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(d) To the Royal Court.
12. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
13. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
(a) He wanted to go back to his business.
(b) His health was failing.
(c) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(d) He did not think he would make a good monarch.
14. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
15. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) She is being punished.
(b) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
(c) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(d) There is no room anywhere else.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
2. Who is Ethan?
3. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)