|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
(a) To hide her complacency in Eric Dragomir hiding the child.
(b) To make spirit disappear and protect Adrian.
(c) To keep Lissa from becoming queen.
(d) To convince Adrian not to be friends with Lissa.
2. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
(a) She is afraid of being caught by the guardians.
(b) She is afraid of getting separated from Dimitri.
(c) She is afraid Sonya might have tricked them.
(d) She is afraid of losing the trial of the Dragomir sibling.
3. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
(b) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(c) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
(d) That he might suffer a boating accident.
4. In chapter 31, what is Lissa's next step in the monarch elections?
(a) She has to give a speech.
(b) She has one more test.
(c) Nothing, she failed the tests.
(d) She has to campaign.
5. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(a) A donut.
(d) A candy bar.
6. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
7. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
8. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
9. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) Her promise mark.
(c) The bond between she and Lissa.
(d) Her battle mark.
10. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(b) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
(c) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(d) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
11. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
(a) Letters from Tatiana to Grant.
(b) Letters Grant wrote to her.
(c) A list of dhampir guardians on duty the night Tatiana was killed.
(d) A list of Moroi being trained in self defense.
12. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Jill Mastrano.
(b) Sonya Karp.
(c) John Mastrano.
(d) Emily Mastrano.
13. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
(a) Music video dancer.
(c) Broadway actress.
(d) Ballet dancer.
14. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the Royal Court.
(b) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(c) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(d) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
15. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
(a) They elect her on the spot.
(b) They go wild for her.
(c) A few cheer her, but most are disapproving.
(d) They largely ignore her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
2. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
3. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
4. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
5. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)