|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 35, whom does Jill have a crush on?
2. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
(a) A tattoo infused with a spell.
(b) A charm.
(c) A way into Jill's dreams.
(d) A spirit infused stake.
3. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
(d) A lack of blood.
4. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is very happy.
(b) He is too shocked to respond.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is indifferent.
5. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
(a) Robert told her the dead would not let her go again.
(b) Rhonda predicted her death in the tarot cards.
(c) She is simply hoping for death.
(d) She knows how bad the wounds are.
6. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) A campground.
(d) The car.
7. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
(a) To convince Adrian not to be friends with Lissa.
(b) To hide her complacency in Eric Dragomir hiding the child.
(c) To keep Lissa from becoming queen.
(d) To make spirit disappear and protect Adrian.
8. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(b) She has never killed anyone before.
(c) She could have subdued him with less force.
(d) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
9. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
10. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
(a) She is afraid of getting separated from Dimitri.
(b) She is afraid Sonya might have tricked them.
(c) She is afraid of losing the trial of the Dragomir sibling.
(d) She is afraid of being caught by the guardians.
11. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A scepter.
(b) A silver spoon.
(c) A crown.
(d) A chalice.
12. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(b) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(c) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(d) To the Royal Court.
13. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
14. In chapter 33, who does Rose learn was the Moroi Eddie killed during an attack on Lissa?
(a) Tasha's chauffeur.
(b) Tasha's lover.
(c) Tasha's bodyguard.
(d) Tasha's servant.
15. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(b) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
(c) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(d) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
2. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
3. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
4. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
5. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)