|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
2. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is very happy.
(b) He is too shocked to respond.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is indifferent.
3. Who is Ethan?
(a) A royal guardian.
(b) A newly graduated guardian.
(c) Tasha's Moroi guardian.
(d) Tasha's dhampir boyfriend.
4. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
5. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) Into her garden.
(b) To the store.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To find her former lover.
6. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(b) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
(c) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(d) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
7. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
8. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(b) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(c) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(d) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
9. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
(a) Hide it.
(b) Disable it.
(c) Move it.
(d) Crash it.
10. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(a) A donut.
(c) A candy bar.
11. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A silver spoon.
(b) A crown.
(c) A scepter.
(d) A chalice.
12. In chapter 31, what is Lissa's next step in the monarch elections?
(a) She has to campaign.
(b) Nothing, she failed the tests.
(c) She has to give a speech.
(d) She has one more test.
13. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(b) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
(c) To force her to attack Rose.
(d) To make her return to the house.
14. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He does not believe it.
(b) He argues for another suspect.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He believes her instantly.
15. In chapter 35, whom does Jill have a crush on?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
2. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
3. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
4. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
5. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)