|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
2. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
3. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
4. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Daniellla and Adrian.
(b) Janine and Mikhail.
(c) Abe and Janine.
(d) Eddie and Mikhail.
5. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(b) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(c) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
(d) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
6. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
(a) She is afraid Sonya might have tricked them.
(b) She is afraid of getting separated from Dimitri.
(c) She is afraid of losing the trial of the Dragomir sibling.
(d) She is afraid of being caught by the guardians.
7. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
(a) Her great-grandmother.
(b) Tatiana's aunt.
(c) Rose's great-grandmother.
(d) The queen before Tatiana.
8. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
(a) She did not know John was not her father.
(b) She did not know her father was Moroi.
(c) She did not know her father was rich.
(d) She did not know she was from a royal family.
9. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He is a womanizer.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He considers himself a victim.
10. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
11. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(d) No one, just herself.
12. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
(b) They met at the Royal Court.
(c) They met at St. Vlad's.
(d) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
13. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
(a) They elect her on the spot.
(b) A few cheer her, but most are disapproving.
(c) They largely ignore her.
(d) They go wild for her.
14. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) Her promise mark.
(b) Her battle mark.
(c) The bond between she and Lissa.
15. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
2. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
3. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
5. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)