|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
(a) A few cheer her, but most are disapproving.
(b) They largely ignore her.
(c) They go wild for her.
(d) They elect her on the spot.
2. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The car.
(c) A campground.
(d) A boarding house.
3. In chapter 33, who does Rose learn was the Moroi Eddie killed during an attack on Lissa?
(a) Tasha's chauffeur.
(b) Tasha's servant.
(c) Tasha's lover.
(d) Tasha's bodyguard.
4. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
5. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(b) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(c) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
(d) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
6. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
7. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
(a) Rhonda predicted her death in the tarot cards.
(b) Robert told her the dead would not let her go again.
(c) She knows how bad the wounds are.
(d) She is simply hoping for death.
8. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(b) To pass the time.
(c) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(d) To prepare for what is coming.
9. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(b) To make her return to the house.
(c) To force her to attack Rose.
(d) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
10. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
(d) Her own.
11. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
(a) He wanted to go back to his business.
(b) He did not think he would make a good monarch.
(c) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(d) His health was failing.
12. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(b) She is being punished.
(c) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
(d) There is no room anywhere else.
13. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
14. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
15. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
2. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
3. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
4. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
5. In chapter 26, for what reason is Eddie in trouble when Rose checks in with Lissa again?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)