|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is too shocked to respond.
(b) He is very happy.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is indifferent.
2. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
(c) They met at the Royal Court.
(d) They met at St. Vlad's.
3. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
4. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
5. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
6. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(b) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
(c) She could have subdued him with less force.
(d) She has never killed anyone before.
7. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
8. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Jill Mastrano.
(b) Sonya Karp.
(c) John Mastrano.
(d) Emily Mastrano.
9. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
10. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
11. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
(a) Black pants, white shirt, black jacket.
(b) A tailored suit in the queen's colors.
(c) White pants, blue shirt, white jacket.
(d) A tailored suit the color of the guardian's Moroi family's crest.
12. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
13. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
14. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
(a) They elect her on the spot.
(b) They largely ignore her.
(c) They go wild for her.
(d) A few cheer her, but most are disapproving.
15. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(b) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
(c) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
(d) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
2. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
3. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
4. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
5. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)