|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
(a) A list of dhampir guardians on duty the night Tatiana was killed.
(b) Letters Grant wrote to her.
(c) A list of Moroi being trained in self defense.
(d) Letters from Tatiana to Grant.
2. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
(b) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(c) She is being punished.
(d) There is no room anywhere else.
3. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the Royal Court.
(b) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(c) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(d) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
4. In chapter 33, who does Rose learn was the Moroi Eddie killed during an attack on Lissa?
(a) Tasha's chauffeur.
(b) Tasha's bodyguard.
(c) Tasha's servant.
(d) Tasha's lover.
5. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A signed contract.
(b) Her honor.
(c) A hypnotic suggestion.
(d) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
6. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A campground.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) The car.
7. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(b) To make her more comfortable.
(c) So she can fight efficiently.
(d) To prevent her from getting sick later.
8. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
(a) Moroi feeding on a human feeder.
(b) Strigoi making a kill.
(c) Moroi planning an attack on Strigoi.
(d) Vampires kissing.
9. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
(a) Music video dancer.
(b) Ballet dancer.
(d) Broadway actress.
10. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) A riddle.
(b) An obstacle course.
(c) A history exam.
(d) A board game.
11. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
(a) He wanted to go back to his business.
(b) He did not think he would make a good monarch.
(c) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(d) His health was failing.
12. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
(b) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(c) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(d) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
13. In chapter 31, what is Lissa's next step in the monarch elections?
(a) Nothing, she failed the tests.
(b) She has one more test.
(c) She has to campaign.
(d) She has to give a speech.
14. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
15. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
2. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
3. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
4. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
5. In chapter 35, what does Rose call Adrian that illustrates in part why they could never make one another happy?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)