|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 31, how does Mikhail react to seeing Sonya again?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is too shocked to respond.
(d) He is very happy.
2. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) She could have subdued him with less force.
(b) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
(c) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(d) She has never killed anyone before.
3. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) So she can fight efficiently.
(b) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(c) To make her more comfortable.
(d) To prevent her from getting sick later.
4. In chapter 35, what does Lissa want Jill to do for her?
(a) Move to Court.
(b) Represent her family in the coronation.
(c) Attend school with her.
(d) Stay away from Court.
5. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
6. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
7. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(b) A donut.
(d) A candy bar.
8. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
9. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(b) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(c) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(d) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
10. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
(a) She is simply hoping for death.
(b) Robert told her the dead would not let her go again.
(c) Rhonda predicted her death in the tarot cards.
(d) She knows how bad the wounds are.
11. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
12. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
(a) Music video dancer.
(b) Broadway actress.
(c) Ballet dancer.
13. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) Into her garden.
(b) To find her former lover.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To the store.
14. In chapter 36, what lightly veiled threat does Abe make against Dimitri?
(a) That he might find himself attacked by Abe's bodyguards.
(b) That he might suffer a boating accident.
(c) That he might be left alone with a Strigoi.
(d) That he might suffer a hunting accident.
15. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
(a) Vampires kissing.
(b) Moroi feeding on a human feeder.
(c) Strigoi making a kill.
(d) Moroi planning an attack on Strigoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
2. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
3. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
4. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
5. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)