|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Janine and Mikhail.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Abe and Janine.
(d) Daniellla and Adrian.
2. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
(a) His health was failing.
(b) He wanted to go back to his business.
(c) He did not think he would make a good monarch.
(d) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
3. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Lashes out with punches.
(b) Says the name of another woman.
(c) Says her name.
(d) Moves into her arms.
4. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To the store.
(b) To find her former lover.
(c) To the lake.
(d) Into her garden.
5. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(b) A signed contract.
(c) Her honor.
(d) A hypnotic suggestion.
6. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
(a) With a little compulsion.
(b) Emily helped her hide in the pantry.
(c) She snuck out before the raid.
(d) They were only after Rose and Dimitri.
7. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
(a) A list of dhampir guardians on duty the night Tatiana was killed.
(b) A list of Moroi being trained in self defense.
(c) Letters Grant wrote to her.
(d) Letters from Tatiana to Grant.
8. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
(a) A tailored suit in the queen's colors.
(b) Black pants, white shirt, black jacket.
(c) A tailored suit the color of the guardian's Moroi family's crest.
(d) White pants, blue shirt, white jacket.
9. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) She has never killed anyone before.
(b) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
(c) She could have subdued him with less force.
(d) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
10. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(a) No one, just herself.
11. In chapter 32, what motive does Rose suggest that Daniella had for stealing the Alchemist records on Eric Dragomir?
(a) To convince Adrian not to be friends with Lissa.
(b) To make spirit disappear and protect Adrian.
(c) To keep Lissa from becoming queen.
(d) To hide her complacency in Eric Dragomir hiding the child.
12. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
13. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
14. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He does not believe it.
(b) He believes her instantly.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He argues for another suspect.
15. Who is Ethan?
(a) Tasha's dhampir boyfriend.
(b) A newly graduated guardian.
(c) A royal guardian.
(d) Tasha's Moroi guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 36, who escorts Lissa to her coronation?
2. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
3. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
4. In chapter 33, why is Rose convinced that by jumping in front of a bullet she has ensured she will die this time?
5. In chapter 26, for what reason is Eddie in trouble when Rose checks in with Lissa again?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)