|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 36, what is the classic guardian uniform?
(a) A tailored suit in the queen's colors.
(b) White pants, blue shirt, white jacket.
(c) Black pants, white shirt, black jacket.
(d) A tailored suit the color of the guardian's Moroi family's crest.
2. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He believes her instantly.
(b) He does not believe it.
(c) He argues for another suspect.
(d) He is outraged.
3. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) John Mastrano.
(b) Sonya Karp.
(c) Emily Mastrano.
(d) Jill Mastrano.
4. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
(a) Broadway actress.
(c) Music video dancer.
(d) Ballet dancer.
5. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A silver spoon.
(b) A chalice.
(c) A crown.
(d) A scepter.
6. In chapter 26, for what reason is Eddie in trouble when Rose checks in with Lissa again?
(a) For killing a Moroi.
(b) For using deadly force in his guardian duties.
(c) For failing to protect Lissa better.
(d) For having a stake at Court.
7. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(b) To the Royal Court.
(c) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(d) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
8. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
(d) A lack of blood.
9. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
10. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(c) A donut.
(d) A candy bar.
11. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) A riddle.
(b) A history exam.
(c) A board game.
(d) An obstacle course.
12. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
13. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(b) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(c) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(d) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
14. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
(a) Their objective has changed.
(b) He does not want to know the answers to those questions.
(c) Everyone is tired and needs rest.
(d) He does not believe she is ready to answer questions.
15. Who is Ethan?
(a) A royal guardian.
(b) A newly graduated guardian.
(c) Tasha's dhampir boyfriend.
(d) Tasha's Moroi guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
2. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
3. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
4. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
5. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)