|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To see how much he already knows about her.
(b) To tease him.
(c) To get help finding her.
(d) To shock him.
2. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) A former Moroi queen and king.
(b) The current queen and king.
(c) Roman gods.
(d) Greek gods.
3. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is in danger.
(b) It is gone.
(c) Lissa is calling to her.
(d) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
4. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man is stalking her.
(b) A man is trying to kill her.
(c) A man is chasing her.
(d) A man attacked her in her room.
5. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(b) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(c) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(d) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
6. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(b) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(c) He wants to help Lissa.
(d) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
7. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They put high value on violence and savagery.
(b) They are from the modern world.
(c) They are a good looking couple.
(d) They have seen a lot of the world.
8. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
(a) Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
(b) Lexington, Kentucky.
(c) Nashville, Tennessee.
(d) Ann Harbor, Michigan.
9. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
(b) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(c) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(d) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
10. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
(a) A water bottle.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A tarp.
11. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) One of his many girlfriends.
(b) The funeral director.
(c) Nathan Ivashkov.
(d) Daniella Ivashkov.
12. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
13. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(a) West Virginia.
14. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
(a) Whether or not an Ivashkov has the right to nominate a candidate for the monarchy.
(b) Whether or not she can legally run for the monarchy.
(c) Whether or not Lissa is old enough to be a queen candidate.
(d) Whether or not the elections should take place before Rose is found.
15. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(b) That they have three family members to nominate them.
(c) That they be of royal blood.
(d) That they have a monarch in their family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
2. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
3. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
4. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
5. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)