|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
(a) The head.
(b) The shoulder.
(c) The leg.
(d) The chest.
2. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
(a) Enjoy the beauty in life.
(b) Take time off to explore new places.
(c) Watch more movies.
(d) Read more.
3. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
4. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Nominate her for queen.
(b) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
(c) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(d) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
6. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
7. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) A busy highway.
(b) A crowded train station.
(c) The woods.
(d) The road to town.
8. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(c) She is too soft and prim.
(d) She is too short.
9. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(b) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(c) In her rooms.
(d) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
10. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Give herself up.
(b) Follow his lead without question.
(c) Go off on her own.
(d) Return to Court.
11. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She is too inexperienced.
(b) Her family has been removed from power.
(c) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(d) She is too young.
12. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
(a) Lexington, Kentucky.
(b) Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
(c) Nashville, Tennessee.
(d) Ann Harbor, Michigan.
13. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
14. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
15. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
(a) A nice dress.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) A bikini and sarong.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
3. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
4. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
5. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)