|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Second person.
2. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
(b) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(c) Helping her father out of jail.
(d) Getting her out of Russia.
3. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
(a) The worlds largest ball of rubber bands.
(b) The Corn Palace.
(c) The Cadillac Ranch.
(d) The world's largest ball of string.
4. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) It is gone.
(b) Lissa is calling to her.
(c) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(d) Lissa is in danger.
5. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's son.
(b) Raymond's grandson.
(c) Raymond's nephew.
(d) Raymond's cousin.
6. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(b) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(c) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(d) To see what would happen.
7. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Eddie Castile.
(b) Lissa Dragomir.
(c) Dimitri Belikov.
(d) Abe Mazur.
8. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
(a) He thinks Ambrose killed Tatiana to be free to date again.
(b) He sees him with a beautiful Moroi client.
(c) He thinks lowly of Ambrose because he chose not to become a guardian.
(d) He knows Ambrose has a reputation as a womanizer.
9. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
(a) Rose's jewelry.
(b) Rose's face.
(c) Rose's skin.
(d) Rose's hair.
10. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
(b) She does not trust Dimitri.
(c) She does not like the motel.
(d) She wants to help with the investigation.
11. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
12. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
13. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will not like it.
(b) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(c) She will love it.
(d) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
14. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(a) Lily mark.
15. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(b) Writing and working on defense movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
2. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
3. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
4. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
5. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)