|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
(a) Blake Lazar.
(b) Abe Mazur.
(c) Christian Ozera.
(d) Eric Dragomir.
2. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
(a) A bikini and sarong.
(b) A nice dress.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
3. In chapter 16, what reason does Adrian give Rose for why he often drinks?
(a) To lift his mood.
(b) To limit his ability to use spirit.
(c) To not worry whether or not spirit is driving him insane.
(d) To keep the anger associated with spirit under control.
4. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
(a) To force a change in Moroi laws.
(b) To throw a wrench in the normal workings of the government.
(c) To make her queen.
(d) To give them time to find Tatiana's real killer.
5. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
6. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) She has bruises on her arms.
(c) He saw her.
(d) Her shirt is torn.
7. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
8. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She breaks his nose.
(b) She knocks him unconscious.
(c) She stabs him in the chest.
(d) She kisses him.
9. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(b) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
(c) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(d) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
10. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
11. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
(a) Read more.
(b) Watch more movies.
(c) Take time off to explore new places.
(d) Enjoy the beauty in life.
12. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) Roman gods.
(b) The current queen and king.
(c) Greek gods.
(d) A former Moroi queen and king.
13. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(b) Writing and working on defense movements.
(c) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
14. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is in danger.
(b) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(c) Lissa is calling to her.
(d) It is gone.
15. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
(a) The head.
(b) The shoulder.
(c) The chest.
(d) The leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
2. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
3. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
4. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
5. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)