Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
2. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
4. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
5. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
The Count of Monte Cristo.
This section contains 5,721 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)