|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To lead her to safety.
(b) To build shelter and a fire.
(c) To provide first aid.
(d) To help her solve a larger riddle.
2. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
3. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A silver spoon.
(b) A chalice.
(c) A crown.
(d) A scepter.
4. In chapter 34, what does Rose discover missing?
(a) Her promise mark.
(b) The bond between she and Lissa.
(d) Her battle mark.
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
2. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
4. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
5. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)