|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A crown.
(b) A chalice.
(c) A scepter.
(d) A silver spoon.
2. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(b) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
(c) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(d) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
3. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
4. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
5. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(b) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(c) The head of the Moroi police force.
(d) The head of the royal guardians.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
2. Who is Joshua?
3. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
5. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)