|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
(a) Christian Ozera.
(b) Blake Lazar.
(c) Eric Dragomir.
(d) Abe Mazur.
2. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
(a) The world's largest ball of string.
(b) The worlds largest ball of rubber bands.
(c) The Corn Palace.
(d) The Cadillac Ranch.
3. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(b) In her rooms.
(c) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(d) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
4. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(c) Lily mark.
5. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) A busy highway.
(b) The road to town.
(c) The woods.
(d) A crowded train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
2. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
3. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
4. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
5. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)