|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
(a) Look to the future.
(b) Be cautious.
(c) Live for love.
(d) Live in the now.
2. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
3. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) It is gone.
(c) Lissa is in danger.
(d) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
4. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(b) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
(c) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(d) She thinks he would not like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
2. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
3. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
4. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
5. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)