|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
(b) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(c) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(d) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
2. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(b) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(c) To keep him from danger.
(d) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
3. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
(b) She does not trust Dimitri.
(c) She does not like the motel.
(d) She wants to help with the investigation.
4. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
(b) A chain.
5. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
(a) Her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joshua?
2. In chapter 31, what is Lissa's next step in the monarch elections?
3. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
4. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)