|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
(a) She snuck out before the raid.
(b) Emily helped her hide in the pantry.
(c) They were only after Rose and Dimitri.
(d) With a little compulsion.
2. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man is chasing her.
(b) A man attacked her in her room.
(c) A man is trying to kill her.
(d) A man is stalking her.
3. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
(a) Call the Alchemists for help in finding Sonya Karp.
(b) Help fight the Strigoi.
(c) Lure the Strigoi out of his shop.
(d) Interrogate the Strigoi and find where Sonya Karp lives.
4. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Emily Mastrano.
(b) John Mastrano.
(c) Sonya Karp.
(d) Jill Mastrano.
5. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To build shelter and a fire.
(b) To provide first aid.
(c) To help her solve a larger riddle.
(d) To lead her to safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
2. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
3. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
5. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)