|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) Into her garden.
(b) To find her former lover.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To the store.
2. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(b) To prepare for what is coming.
(c) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(d) To pass the time.
3. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
(a) Vampires kissing.
(b) Moroi feeding on a human feeder.
(c) Moroi planning an attack on Strigoi.
(d) Strigoi making a kill.
4. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(d) A silver stake.
5. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They have seen a lot of the world.
(b) They put high value on violence and savagery.
(c) They are a good looking couple.
(d) They are from the modern world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
3. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
5. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)