|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) Only a date.
(c) A marriage.
(d) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
2. In chapter 34, who does Dimitri tell Rose healed her?
(d) No one, just herself.
3. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
(a) With strict laws.
(b) With special incentives.
(c) By sterilizing all the dhampir women.
(d) By compulsion.
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(a) Crude cabins.
5. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(b) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(c) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(d) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
2. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
3. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
4. In chapter 14, why can a member of the Ivashkov family not be nominated for the monarchy?
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)