|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(b) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(c) To protect them from trouble.
(d) To allow her to disappear for good.
2. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
(b) Only royal Moroi.
(c) Only Council members.
(d) Only dhampirs.
3. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She is too soft and prim.
4. In chapter 33, who moves up to stop the guardians from arresting Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Abe and Janine.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Daniellla and Adrian.
(d) Janine and Mikhail.
5. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
(a) A gun.
(b) A stake.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
2. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
3. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
4. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
5. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)