|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
(b) Only Council members.
(c) Only royal Moroi.
(d) Only dhampirs.
2. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(b) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
(c) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(d) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
3. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A stake.
(d) A gun.
4. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) The palace.
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The quilts.
(b) The homemade furniture.
(c) The architecture.
(d) The wall decorations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
2. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
5. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)