|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Give herself up.
(b) Go off on her own.
(c) Follow his lead without question.
(d) Return to Court.
2. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) The car.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A campground.
3. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(b) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(c) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(d) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too inexperienced.
(d) Her family has been removed from power.
5. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(c) A silver stake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
2. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
4. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
5. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)