|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(c) Crude cabins.
2. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
(b) Common cars.
(c) Flashy cars.
(d) Sports cars.
3. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A crown.
(b) A scepter.
(c) A chalice.
(d) A silver spoon.
4. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
(a) Tatiana's aunt.
(b) Her great-grandmother.
(c) The queen before Tatiana.
(d) Rose's great-grandmother.
5. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(b) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(c) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(d) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
2. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
3. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
4. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
5. In chapter 32, who gets the crowd's attention for Rose?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)