|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The palace.
(d) The hospital.
3. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
4. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
(b) She could have subdued him with less force.
(c) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(d) She has never killed anyone before.
5. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(b) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
(c) A migraine from her head wound.
(d) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
2. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
3. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
4. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
5. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)