|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
2. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
(a) To talk about a future as a dancer.
(b) To look for Christian.
(c) To visit with Jill.
(d) To bring Sonya home to her.
3. In chapter 32, how does Adrian respond to Rose's theory on who killed Tatiana?
(a) He does not believe it.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He believes her instantly.
(d) He argues for another suspect.
4. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
(a) To reduce the chances of other Strigoi coming to her aid.
(b) It will be easier to find the house.
(c) For surprise and to limit her ability to allude them.
(d) To ensure she will be home.
5. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
(a) She walks away without an answer.
(b) She hesitates, but accepts.
(c) She quickly accepts.
(d) She turns it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
2. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
3. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
4. In chapter 26, for what reason is Eddie in trouble when Rose checks in with Lissa again?
5. In chapter 14, who is last to nominate Lissa as a queen candidate?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)