|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
2. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A signed contract.
(b) Her honor.
(c) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(d) A hypnotic suggestion.
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) Her shirt is torn.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) He saw her.
(d) She has bruises on her arms.
4. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(b) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(c) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
(d) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
5. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
(a) He thinks lowly of Ambrose because he chose not to become a guardian.
(b) He knows Ambrose has a reputation as a womanizer.
(c) He thinks Ambrose killed Tatiana to be free to date again.
(d) He sees him with a beautiful Moroi client.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joshua?
2. In chapter 31, how does the crowd respond to Lissa during the final step in the monarch elections?
3. In chapter 18, how does Dimitri feel after witnessing Sonya's staking?
4. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
5. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)