|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(c) A silver stake.
2. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(b) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(c) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(d) The ability to move objects with the mind.
3. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
(d) A chain.
4. In chapter 15, what type of shop does the Strigoi, Donovan, run?
(a) A motorcycle shop.
(b) An antiques shop.
(c) A tattoo parlor.
(d) A bar.
5. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(b) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(c) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(d) To keep him from danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
2. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
3. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
5. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)