|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is in danger.
(b) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(c) It is gone.
(d) Lissa is calling to her.
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To see how much he already knows about her.
(b) To get help finding her.
(c) To tease him.
(d) To shock him.
3. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
(a) She is concerned a Strigoi might show up.
(b) She does not want him to be alone.
(c) She does not trust him.
(d) She is afraid he will do something stupid.
4. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(c) A silver stake.
5. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The palace.
(b) The garden.
(c) The church.
(d) The statues.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
2. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
3. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
4. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)