|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) To see what would happen.
(b) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(c) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(d) Just for the satisfaction of it.
2. In chapter 15, what type of shop does the Strigoi, Donovan, run?
(a) An antiques shop.
(b) A tattoo parlor.
(c) A bar.
(d) A motorcycle shop.
3. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The yellow color.
(b) The car parked out front.
(c) The gardens in the front and back yards.
(d) The name on the mailbox.
4. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(b) She could have subdued him with less force.
(c) She has never killed anyone before.
(d) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
5. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(a) A candy bar.
(d) A donut.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
3. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
5. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)