|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(b) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(c) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
(d) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
2. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Dress shopping.
(b) Interviewing lawyers.
(c) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(d) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
3. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
4. In chapter 13, for what reason does Rose give for Dimitri's disapproval of her showing Joshua attention?
(a) He thinks she is encouraging Joshua's affections.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He thinks she is cheating on Adrian.
(d) He is afraid it will interfere with their attempts to find Lissa's sibling.
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much older than him.
(b) She is much younger than him.
(c) She is Strigoi.
(d) She is human.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 34, who does Rose learn won the monarch election?
2. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
3. Who is Joshua?
4. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
5. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)