|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Nominate her for queen.
(b) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
(c) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(d) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
3. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
(a) Whether or not Lissa is old enough to be a queen candidate.
(b) Whether or not she can legally run for the monarchy.
(c) Whether or not the elections should take place before Rose is found.
(d) Whether or not an Ivashkov has the right to nominate a candidate for the monarchy.
5. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She breaks his nose.
(b) She stabs him in the chest.
(c) She knocks him unconscious.
(d) She kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
2. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
3. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
4. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
5. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)