|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
(a) A tarp.
(c) A water bottle.
(d) A cell phone.
3. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(b) Crude cabins.
4. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to help with the investigation.
(b) She does not trust Dimitri.
(c) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
(d) She does not like the motel.
5. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
(a) Call the Alchemists for help in finding Sonya Karp.
(b) Interrogate the Strigoi and find where Sonya Karp lives.
(c) Lure the Strigoi out of his shop.
(d) Help fight the Strigoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
2. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
3. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
4. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)