|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is human.
(b) She is much younger than him.
(c) She is much older than him.
(d) She is Strigoi.
2. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
3. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(a) Mind reading.
(c) Dream walking.
4. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(b) To make her return to the house.
(c) To force her to attack Rose.
(d) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
5. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
(a) He knows Ambrose has a reputation as a womanizer.
(b) He thinks lowly of Ambrose because he chose not to become a guardian.
(c) He sees him with a beautiful Moroi client.
(d) He thinks Ambrose killed Tatiana to be free to date again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
3. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
5. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)