|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Like running in sand.
(b) The real thing.
(c) Nothing, they are not real.
(d) Like moving through water.
2. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
3. In chapter 14, which of the candidates does Rose favor the most?
(a) Rufus Tarus.
(b) Ariana Szelsky.
(c) Tasha Ozera.
(d) Ronald Ozera.
4. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) They have no access to Moroi records.
(b) She has no family.
(c) She has too large a family.
(d) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
5. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
(a) The Court is corrupt and will teach her bad things.
(b) Her position as Lissa's only family could place her in danger.
(c) Being at Court will allow her too close to Christian Ozera.
(d) Emily cannot control her behavior at Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
2. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
3. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
5. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)