|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She does not trust Dimitri.
(b) She does not like the motel.
(c) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
(d) She wants to help with the investigation.
2. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
(a) She hesitates, but accepts.
(b) She walks away without an answer.
(c) She quickly accepts.
(d) She turns it down.
3. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(b) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(c) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
(d) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
4. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) A migraine from her head wound.
(b) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
(c) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(d) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
5. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
2. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
3. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
4. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
5. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)