|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of the Moroi police force.
(b) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(c) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(d) The head of the royal guardians.
2. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
(a) She is afraid he will do something stupid.
(b) She does not trust him.
(c) She is concerned a Strigoi might show up.
(d) She does not want him to be alone.
3. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
4. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(b) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(c) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
(d) In her rooms.
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) Her family has been removed from power.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too inexperienced.
(d) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
2. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
3. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
4. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
5. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)