|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To find her former lover.
(b) Into her garden.
(c) To the store.
(d) To the lake.
2. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(b) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(c) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(d) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
3. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
4. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(b) Lissa is calling to her.
(c) It is gone.
(d) Lissa is in danger.
5. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(b) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(c) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(d) For attacking Tatiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 26, for what reason is Eddie in trouble when Rose checks in with Lissa again?
2. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
5. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)