|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
(a) The other candidates.
(b) A wild boar.
(c) Hidden cameras.
2. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They put high value on violence and savagery.
(b) They are from the modern world.
(c) They have seen a lot of the world.
(d) They are a good looking couple.
3. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(b) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(c) For attacking Tatiana.
(d) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
4. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Mikhail and Dimitri.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Adrian and Eddie.
(d) Dimitri and Adrian.
5. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
(a) He must forgive himself first.
(b) He must promise to quit as a guardian.
(c) He must break up with his other girlfriends first.
(d) He must promise to never fight a Strigoi again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
2. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
3. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
4. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
5. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)