|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
(b) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
(c) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
(d) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
2. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too short.
(b) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too soft and prim.
3. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
(a) To reduce the chances of other Strigoi coming to her aid.
(b) To ensure she will be home.
(c) For surprise and to limit her ability to allude them.
(d) It will be easier to find the house.
4. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
(b) A marriage.
(d) Only a date.
5. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) A crowded train station.
(b) The woods.
(c) A busy highway.
(d) The road to town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 26, for what reason is Eddie in trouble when Rose checks in with Lissa again?
2. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
3. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
4. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
5. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)