|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
(a) Everyone is tired and needs rest.
(b) Their objective has changed.
(c) He does not believe she is ready to answer questions.
(d) He does not want to know the answers to those questions.
2. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
3. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To find her former lover.
(b) To the store.
(c) To the lake.
(d) Into her garden.
4. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) Lost glasses.
(b) A tazer.
(c) A car alarm.
(d) A broken wrist.
5. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
(a) The Corn Palace.
(b) The worlds largest ball of rubber bands.
(c) The world's largest ball of string.
(d) The Cadillac Ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
2. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
3. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
4. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)