|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) Into her garden.
(b) To the lake.
(c) To find her former lover.
(d) To the store.
2. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She has bruises on her arms.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) He saw her.
(d) Her shirt is torn.
3. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(b) She does not seem surprised.
(c) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
(d) She seems to think she was the target.
4. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
(a) Back to St. Vlad's.
(b) To Las Vegas to hide out with Robert Doru.
(c) To Siberia to live with his family.
(d) Back to Court.
5. In chapter 14, which of the candidates does Rose favor the most?
(a) Rufus Tarus.
(b) Tasha Ozera.
(c) Ronald Ozera.
(d) Ariana Szelsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
2. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
3. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
4. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
5. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)