|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) The current queen and king.
(b) A former Moroi queen and king.
(c) Roman gods.
(d) Greek gods.
2. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
(a) A nice dress.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A bikini and sarong.
(d) A bathrobe.
3. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
(a) Rose's jewelry.
(b) Rose's face.
(c) Rose's skin.
(d) Rose's hair.
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(b) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(c) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
(d) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
5. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(b) In her rooms.
(c) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
(d) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
2. What is compulsion?
3. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
5. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)