|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(b) To prevent her from getting sick later.
(c) So she can fight efficiently.
(d) To make her more comfortable.
2. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
3. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too soft and prim.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She does not have the right kind of stake.
4. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
5. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A hypnotic suggestion.
(b) Her honor.
(c) A signed contract.
(d) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
2. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)