|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
(c) They met at the Royal Court.
(d) They met at St. Vlad's.
2. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
(b) A migraine from her head wound.
(c) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(d) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
3. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To the lake.
(b) Into her garden.
(c) To find her former lover.
(d) To the store.
4. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To provide first aid.
(b) To build shelter and a fire.
(c) To help her solve a larger riddle.
(d) To lead her to safety.
5. In chapter 13, for what reason does Rose give for Dimitri's disapproval of her showing Joshua attention?
(a) He is afraid it will interfere with their attempts to find Lissa's sibling.
(b) He thinks she is encouraging Joshua's affections.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He thinks she is cheating on Adrian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
2. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
3. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
4. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
5. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)