|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, who does Rose say helped her recover after her trip to Russia?
2. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
(a) Crash it.
(b) Disable it.
(c) Hide it.
(d) Move it.
3. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
4. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's nephew.
(b) Raymond's son.
(c) Raymond's grandson.
(d) Raymond's cousin.
5. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
2. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
3. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
4. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
5. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)