|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
(a) It is encased in a bandage of some sort.
(b) It is missing several fingers.
(c) It is scarred and he had several bent fingers.
(d) It has an extra finger.
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) To see what would happen.
(b) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(c) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(d) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
3. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
(a) The leg.
(b) The chest.
(c) The head.
(d) The shoulder.
4. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) A nice dress.
(c) A bikini and sarong.
(d) A bathrobe.
5. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
(a) Her position as Lissa's only family could place her in danger.
(b) The Court is corrupt and will teach her bad things.
(c) Being at Court will allow her too close to Christian Ozera.
(d) Emily cannot control her behavior at Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, how does Dimitri feel after witnessing Sonya's staking?
2. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
3. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
5. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)