|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
2. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting Rose.
(b) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(c) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(d) Drunk in her own rooms.
3. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
(a) The Court is corrupt and will teach her bad things.
(b) Being at Court will allow her too close to Christian Ozera.
(c) Emily cannot control her behavior at Court.
(d) Her position as Lissa's only family could place her in danger.
4. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
5. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) A marriage.
(b) Only a date.
(c) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
2. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
4. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
5. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)