|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) She helped find the information to heal him.
(b) Lissa asked him to.
(c) She was his student.
(d) They are lovers.
2. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
(a) Disable it.
(b) Hide it.
(c) Crash it.
(d) Move it.
3. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
(a) With strict laws.
(b) By compulsion.
(c) By sterilizing all the dhampir women.
(d) With special incentives.
4. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The architecture.
(b) The homemade furniture.
(c) The wall decorations.
(d) The quilts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
3. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
4. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
5. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)