|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(b) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(c) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
(d) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
2. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) A promise made to Lissa.
(b) His love for her.
(c) His promise to Abe.
(d) He is being paid to protect her.
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He had a scar on his face.
(b) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(c) There was something odd about his hand.
(d) He was bald.
4. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To help her solve a larger riddle.
(b) To build shelter and a fire.
(c) To lead her to safety.
(d) To provide first aid.
5. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(b) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
(c) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(d) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
2. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
3. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
4. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
5. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)