|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) Her honor.
(b) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(c) A signed contract.
(d) A hypnotic suggestion.
2. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
3. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To help her solve a larger riddle.
(b) To provide first aid.
(c) To lead her to safety.
(d) To build shelter and a fire.
4. In chapter 26, what does Lissa notice is unusual about the dead man's hand?
(a) It has an extra finger.
(b) It is scarred and he had several bent fingers.
(c) It is encased in a bandage of some sort.
(d) It is missing several fingers.
5. In chapter 18, how does Dimitri feel after witnessing Sonya's staking?
(a) As though he should have done something to stop it.
(b) As though he should have been the one to do it.
(c) As though the healing is a gift that cannot be wasted.
(d) As though he was dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 29, what does Lissa ask Serena to give to her?
2. In chapter 14, which of the candidates does Rose favor the most?
3. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
4. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
5. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)