|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
(a) Their objective has changed.
(b) He does not want to know the answers to those questions.
(c) Everyone is tired and needs rest.
(d) He does not believe she is ready to answer questions.
2. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A bikini and sarong.
(d) A nice dress.
3. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) Because she really believes it.
(b) To throw investigators off track.
(c) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
(d) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(d) Crude cabins.
5. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) To prepare for what is coming.
(b) To pass the time.
(c) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(d) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
2. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
4. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
5. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)