|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(b) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(c) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(d) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
2. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
3. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(b) A silver stake.
4. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She thinks he would not like it.
(b) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
(c) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(d) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
5. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
(a) Watch more movies.
(b) Read more.
(c) Take time off to explore new places.
(d) Enjoy the beauty in life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
2. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
3. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
4. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)