|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The garden.
(b) The palace.
(c) The statues.
(d) The church.
2. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
(a) Rose's face.
(b) Rose's jewelry.
(c) Rose's skin.
(d) Rose's hair.
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(c) Writing and working on defense movements.
4. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting Rose.
(b) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
5. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
2. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
4. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
5. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)