|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(c) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(d) Writing and working on defense movements.
2. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
3. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The gardens in the front and back yards.
(b) The name on the mailbox.
(c) The yellow color.
(d) The car parked out front.
4. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
5. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(b) To the Royal Court.
(c) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(d) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
2. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
4. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
5. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)