|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(b) To the Royal Court.
(c) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
(d) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
2. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
(a) Take time off to explore new places.
(b) Watch more movies.
(c) Read more.
(d) Enjoy the beauty in life.
3. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
4. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
(b) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(c) A migraine from her head wound.
(d) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
5. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
2. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
3. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
4. In chapter 23, what was Emily's profession when she met Eric Dragomir?
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)