|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
2. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) First person.
3. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) Roman gods.
(b) Greek gods.
(c) The current queen and king.
(d) A former Moroi queen and king.
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Mikhail and Meredith.
(b) Meredith and Serena.
(c) Janine and Eddie.
(d) Eddie and Mikhail.
5. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(b) A marriage.
(c) Only a date.
(d) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is compulsion?
2. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
3. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
4. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
5. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)