|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(b) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(c) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(d) The ability to move objects with the mind.
2. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(a) A donut.
(d) A candy bar.
3. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(b) To the Royal Court.
(c) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(d) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
4. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To force her to attack Rose.
(b) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(c) To make her return to the house.
(d) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To tease him.
(b) To get help finding her.
(c) To shock him.
(d) To see how much he already knows about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
2. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
3. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
4. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
5. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)