|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
(a) The other candidates.
(b) A wild boar.
(d) Hidden cameras.
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
(b) To throw investigators off track.
(c) Because she really believes it.
(d) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
3. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
(a) She walks away without an answer.
(b) She quickly accepts.
(c) She turns it down.
(d) She hesitates, but accepts.
4. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(b) To the Royal Court.
(c) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(d) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
5. In chapter 14, which of the candidates does Rose favor the most?
(a) Ariana Szelsky.
(b) Tasha Ozera.
(c) Rufus Tarus.
(d) Ronald Ozera.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
2. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
3. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
4. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
5. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)