|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
2. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(b) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(c) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(d) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
3. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
(a) To look for Christian.
(b) To visit with Jill.
(c) To talk about a future as a dancer.
(d) To bring Sonya home to her.
4. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Return to Court.
(b) Follow his lead without question.
(c) Give herself up.
(d) Go off on her own.
5. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(c) Writing and working on defense movements.
(d) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
2. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
3. In chapter 14, why can a member of the Ivashkov family not be nominated for the monarchy?
4. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)