|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, why can a member of the Ivashkov family not be nominated for the monarchy?
(a) Tatiana was an Ivashkov and the same family cannot rule back to back.
(b) They do not have a member old enough to qualify.
(c) They are not royals.
(d) They have been dishonored.
2. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(b) For attacking Tatiana.
(c) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(d) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
3. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To allow her to disappear for good.
(b) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(c) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(d) To protect them from trouble.
4. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
(a) A bikini and sarong.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A nice dress.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
5. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Like moving through water.
(b) Like running in sand.
(c) Nothing, they are not real.
(d) The real thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
2. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
4. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)