|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, who is last to nominate Lissa as a queen candidate?
(a) Christian Ozera.
(b) Tasha Ozera.
(c) Adrian Ivashkov,
(d) Abe Mazur.
2. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
3. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(b) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
(c) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
(d) Sonya disowned her years ago.
4. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They put high value on violence and savagery.
(b) They are from the modern world.
(c) They have seen a lot of the world.
(d) They are a good looking couple.
5. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(b) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(c) To pass the time.
(d) To prepare for what is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
2. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
3. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
4. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
5. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)