|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) A migraine from her head wound.
(b) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
(c) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(d) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
2. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Second person.
3. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
4. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(d) Lily mark.
5. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will love it.
(b) She will not like it.
(c) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(d) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
2. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
3. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
4. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
5. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)