|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) Roman gods.
(b) Greek gods.
(c) The current queen and king.
(d) A former Moroi queen and king.
2. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A crown.
(b) A chalice.
(c) A scepter.
(d) A silver spoon.
3. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man is trying to kill her.
(b) A man is chasing her.
(c) A man attacked her in her room.
(d) A man is stalking her.
4. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
(a) To give them time to find Tatiana's real killer.
(b) To throw a wrench in the normal workings of the government.
(c) To make her queen.
(d) To force a change in Moroi laws.
5. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) She was his student.
(b) Lissa asked him to.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) She helped find the information to heal him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
3. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
4. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
5. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)