|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
2. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
(a) His health was failing.
(b) He did not think he would make a good monarch.
(c) He wanted to go back to his business.
(d) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
3. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(b) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
(c) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(d) In her rooms.
4. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
(a) For surprise and to limit her ability to allude them.
(b) It will be easier to find the house.
(c) To reduce the chances of other Strigoi coming to her aid.
(d) To ensure she will be home.
5. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To build shelter and a fire.
(b) To help her solve a larger riddle.
(c) To provide first aid.
(d) To lead her to safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
2. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
3. In chapter 24, what does Sydney say she cannot stand to watch even as it is taking place downstairs from her?
4. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
5. What is compulsion?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)