|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, what does Rose think is causing the Moroi to become weak and docile?
(c) A lack of blood.
2. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
(a) To ensure she will be home.
(b) It will be easier to find the house.
(c) To reduce the chances of other Strigoi coming to her aid.
(d) For surprise and to limit her ability to allude them.
3. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(b) To pass the time.
(c) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(d) To prepare for what is coming.
4. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
5. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) The current queen and king.
(b) A former Moroi queen and king.
(c) Greek gods.
(d) Roman gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
2. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
3. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
4. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
5. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)