|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) The woods.
(b) A crowded train station.
(c) A busy highway.
(d) The road to town.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The homemade furniture.
(b) The wall decorations.
(c) The architecture.
(d) The quilts.
3. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(b) Dream walking.
(d) Mind reading.
4. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(b) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(c) She thinks he would not like it.
(d) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
5. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A stake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
2. In chapter 14, which of the candidates does Rose favor the most?
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
4. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
5. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)