|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The palace.
(b) The garden.
(c) The church.
(d) The statues.
2. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) Roman gods.
(b) Greek gods.
(c) The current queen and king.
(d) A former Moroi queen and king.
3. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) John Mastrano.
(b) Emily Mastrano.
(c) Sonya Karp.
(d) Jill Mastrano.
4. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A stake.
5. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The yellow color.
(b) The gardens in the front and back yards.
(c) The car parked out front.
(d) The name on the mailbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
2. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
3. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
4. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
5. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)