|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To make her return to the house.
(b) To force her to attack Rose.
(c) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
(d) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
2. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The garden.
(b) The church.
(c) The palace.
(d) The statues.
3. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A car alarm.
(b) A tazer.
(c) Lost glasses.
(d) A broken wrist.
4. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(b) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(d) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
5. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(b) He had a scar on his face.
(c) He was bald.
(d) There was something odd about his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
2. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
3. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
4. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)