|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will love it.
(b) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
(c) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(d) She will not like it.
2. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) Lissa is in danger.
(c) It is gone.
(d) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
3. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) She has too large a family.
(b) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
(c) They have no access to Moroi records.
(d) She has no family.
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(b) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(c) For attacking Tatiana.
(d) For defending Rose before her arrest.
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) A group of human hillbillies.
(b) Vampires everywhere.
(c) An Alchemist commune.
(d) A human commune.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
2. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
3. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
4. Who is Joshua?
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)