|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
2. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(b) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(c) She thinks he would not like it.
(d) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
3. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
(a) Whether or not an Ivashkov has the right to nominate a candidate for the monarchy.
(b) Whether or not she can legally run for the monarchy.
(c) Whether or not the elections should take place before Rose is found.
(d) Whether or not Lissa is old enough to be a queen candidate.
4. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The yellow color.
(b) The gardens in the front and back yards.
(c) The car parked out front.
(d) The name on the mailbox.
5. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) Twenty Years After.
(b) The Man in the Iron Mask.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
2. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
3. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
4. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
5. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)