|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They put high value on violence and savagery.
(b) They are from the modern world.
(c) They have seen a lot of the world.
(d) They are a good looking couple.
2. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) The road to town.
(b) The woods.
(c) A busy highway.
(d) A crowded train station.
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She is too inexperienced.
(b) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(c) Her family has been removed from power.
(d) She is too young.
4. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(b) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(c) To keep him from danger.
(d) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
5. In chapter 13, for what reason does Rose give for Dimitri's disapproval of her showing Joshua attention?
(a) He is afraid it will interfere with their attempts to find Lissa's sibling.
(b) He thinks she is encouraging Joshua's affections.
(c) He thinks she is cheating on Adrian.
(d) He is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
2. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
4. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
5. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)