|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
(a) Flashy cars.
(b) Common cars.
(d) Sports cars.
2. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(b) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
(c) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(d) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
3. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(b) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(c) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(d) The ability to move objects with the mind.
4. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting Rose.
(b) Drunk in her own rooms.
(c) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(d) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
5. In chapter 16, what reason does Adrian give Rose for why he often drinks?
(a) To not worry whether or not spirit is driving him insane.
(b) To limit his ability to use spirit.
(c) To keep the anger associated with spirit under control.
(d) To lift his mood.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
3. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
4. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
5. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)