|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She breaks his nose.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She knocks him unconscious.
(d) She stabs him in the chest.
2. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
(b) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
(c) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
(d) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
3. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
4. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have a monarch in their family history.
(b) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(c) That they be of royal blood.
(d) That they have three family members to nominate them.
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(b) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
(c) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(d) She thinks he would not like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
2. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
3. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
4. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
5. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)