|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(b) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(c) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(d) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
2. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) His promise to Abe.
(b) He is being paid to protect her.
(c) A promise made to Lissa.
(d) His love for her.
3. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(b) To keep him from danger.
(c) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(d) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
4. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
5. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
2. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
3. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
5. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)