|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) To see what would happen.
(b) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(c) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(d) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
2. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's cousin.
(b) Raymond's son.
(c) Raymond's nephew.
(d) Raymond's grandson.
3. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
(a) The leg.
(b) The chest.
(c) The shoulder.
(d) The head.
4. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) Lissa is in danger.
(c) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(d) It is gone.
5. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(c) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
2. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
3. In chapter 13, for what reason does Rose give for Dimitri's disapproval of her showing Joshua attention?
4. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
5. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)