|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) To throw investigators off track.
(b) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
(c) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
(d) Because she really believes it.
3. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
4. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The palace.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) The hospital.
5. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(d) Lily mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
2. Who is Alberta?
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
4. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)