|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
(a) To reduce the chances of other Strigoi coming to her aid.
(b) To ensure she will be home.
(c) It will be easier to find the house.
(d) For surprise and to limit her ability to allude them.
2. In chapter 14, who is last to nominate Lissa as a queen candidate?
(a) Adrian Ivashkov,
(b) Tasha Ozera.
(c) Christian Ozera.
(d) Abe Mazur.
3. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
(a) To avoid cops who might have a description of her car.
(b) Because her car is low on fuel.
(c) To travel over back roads.
(d) To give the Keepers the chance to use a more modern car.
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(b) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(c) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(d) For attacking Tatiana.
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The architecture.
(b) The homemade furniture.
(c) The quilts.
(d) The wall decorations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
2. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
4. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
5. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)