|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) His love for her.
(b) He is being paid to protect her.
(c) His promise to Abe.
(d) A promise made to Lissa.
2. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
(a) Christian Ozera.
(b) Abe Mazur.
(c) Eric Dragomir.
(d) Blake Lazar.
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Nominate her for queen.
(b) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
(c) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(d) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
4. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He had a scar on his face.
(b) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(c) He was bald.
(d) There was something odd about his hand.
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much older than him.
(b) She is much younger than him.
(c) She is human.
(d) She is Strigoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
2. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
4. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
5. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)