|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
(a) Sports cars.
(b) Flashy cars.
(d) Common cars.
2. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) A marriage.
(b) Only a date.
(d) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
3. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) They have no access to Moroi records.
(b) She has no family.
(c) She has too large a family.
(d) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
4. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Dress shopping.
(b) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(c) Interviewing lawyers.
(d) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
5. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
(a) He thinks Ambrose killed Tatiana to be free to date again.
(b) He knows Ambrose has a reputation as a womanizer.
(c) He thinks lowly of Ambrose because he chose not to become a guardian.
(d) He sees him with a beautiful Moroi client.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
2. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
3. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
4. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
5. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)