|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) The palace.
(d) The courthouse.
2. In chapter 14, why can a member of the Ivashkov family not be nominated for the monarchy?
(a) They are not royals.
(b) They do not have a member old enough to qualify.
(c) Tatiana was an Ivashkov and the same family cannot rule back to back.
(d) They have been dishonored.
3. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(d) Lily mark.
4. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's grandson.
(b) Raymond's son.
(c) Raymond's cousin.
(d) Raymond's nephew.
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
2. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
4. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
5. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)