|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
2. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
(a) Look to the future.
(b) Be cautious.
(c) Live in the now.
(d) Live for love.
3. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
(a) Only royal Moroi.
(c) Only Council members.
(d) Only dhampirs.
4. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
5. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(b) That they have three family members to nominate them.
(c) That they be of royal blood.
(d) That they have a monarch in their family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
2. In chapter 14, why can a member of the Ivashkov family not be nominated for the monarchy?
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
5. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)