|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She does not seem surprised.
(b) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(c) She seems to think she was the target.
(d) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
2. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
(a) Whether or not she can legally run for the monarchy.
(b) Whether or not Lissa is old enough to be a queen candidate.
(c) Whether or not an Ivashkov has the right to nominate a candidate for the monarchy.
(d) Whether or not the elections should take place before Rose is found.
3. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(c) West Virginia.
4. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too soft and prim.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She does not have the right kind of stake.
5. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She breaks his nose.
(c) She knocks him unconscious.
(d) She stabs him in the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alberta?
2. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
4. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
5. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)