|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) A previous tarot card reading.
(b) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
(c) A psychic's predictions.
(d) Her own assumptions about her future.
2. In chapter 16, what reason does Adrian give Rose for why he often drinks?
(a) To lift his mood.
(b) To limit his ability to use spirit.
(c) To keep the anger associated with spirit under control.
(d) To not worry whether or not spirit is driving him insane.
3. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(b) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(c) To keep him from danger.
(d) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Third person limited.
5. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
(a) Common cars.
(c) Flashy cars.
(d) Sports cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
3. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
4. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
5. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)