|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
(a) He thinks lowly of Ambrose because he chose not to become a guardian.
(b) He sees him with a beautiful Moroi client.
(c) He thinks Ambrose killed Tatiana to be free to date again.
(d) He knows Ambrose has a reputation as a womanizer.
2. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Follow his lead without question.
(b) Go off on her own.
(c) Give herself up.
(d) Return to Court.
3. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She thinks he would not like it.
(b) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(c) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(d) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
4. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) The real thing.
(b) Nothing, they are not real.
(c) Like running in sand.
(d) Like moving through water.
5. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too soft and prim.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She does not have the right kind of stake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
5. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)