|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The car parked out front.
(b) The gardens in the front and back yards.
(c) The name on the mailbox.
(d) The yellow color.
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To see how much he already knows about her.
(b) To tease him.
(c) To shock him.
(d) To get help finding her.
3. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(d) Crude cabins.
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Meredith and Serena.
(c) Janine and Eddie.
(d) Mikhail and Meredith.
5. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The palace.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The funeral home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
2. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
3. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
4. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
5. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)