|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They have seen a lot of the world.
(b) They are from the modern world.
(c) They are a good looking couple.
(d) They put high value on violence and savagery.
2. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
(a) She turns it down.
(b) She hesitates, but accepts.
(c) She quickly accepts.
(d) She walks away without an answer.
3. In chapter 14, why can a member of the Ivashkov family not be nominated for the monarchy?
(a) They are not royals.
(b) They do not have a member old enough to qualify.
(c) Tatiana was an Ivashkov and the same family cannot rule back to back.
(d) They have been dishonored.
4. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
(a) Rose's face.
(b) Rose's jewelry.
(c) Rose's skin.
(d) Rose's hair.
5. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Like moving through water.
(b) Like running in sand.
(c) Nothing, they are not real.
(d) The real thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is compulsion?
2. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)